Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Missing my period for months with PM and pills

(07-06-2017, 10:36 PM)yhuna Wrote:  Hi everyone.. I'm going to give NBE another shot.. I was trying it before (which is 5yrs ago) and I did saw a some progress in the 4 months that I was using it.. I'm a AA70.. I did gain a cup when I was using on PM and the pills my doctor gave me..

I was using this method for almost a 8months.. but on the 6th month I was using it.. my period didnt came.. and I stil did continue using it and on the 3rd month that I missed my period.. I stopped using it as I got to scared.. and when I got my period it went on for weeks..

I was taking 400mg but I did build up my dosage... my max was 3x 400mg a day everyday for 8months..
I  wanna give it another this method another shot as I did saw result but I don't wanna be missing my period

Hi Yhuna,

I'm glad you're giving NBE another shot, and I wish you much luck on your new journey! 

The reason your period didn't come on the 6th month could be for many different reasons. Were you cycling PM and taking it only during your follicular phase or were you taking it every day of the month? If you weren't cycling, this could most likely be the reason. 

Another thing I notice is, wow you were taking quite a lot of PM (1200mg is way too much). What I have noticed though is that certain brands of PM suggest taking more of it and some people only notice growth when taking such high dosages (perhaps due to a difference of the efficacy of their PM?? Not sure.) Either way though, I wouldn't be comfortable with taking that much PM, and I would definitely advise against doing so. What brand of PM were you taking back then? Maybe you should try a different brand this go around. 

One last thing, I can think of is that it could have been that perhaps it was simply time for your body to get a break from the herbs. Detoxing seems to be very beneficial in these cases to prevent stalling and to reset and restart, but they are also very good for your body in general. I would suggest doing mini detoxes each month, or you could alsoe take a complete break every few months to detox. 

Hope these tips help!! 

Good luck!! <3

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Missing my period for months with PM and pills - by yhuna - 07-06-2017, 10:36 PM
RE: Missing my period for months with PM and pills - by --- - 07-06-2017, 11:11 PM
RE: Missing my period for months with PM and pills - by EllaC - 09-06-2017, 05:53 AM
RE: Missing my period for months with PM and pills - by EllaC - 09-06-2017, 06:43 AM
RE: Missing my period for months with PM and pills - by Shae - 05-08-2017, 05:58 AM
RE: Missing my period for months with PM and pills - by BeautifulCaptain - 05-08-2017, 04:56 PM
RE: Missing my period for months with PM and pills - by roberta1963 - 12-08-2017, 01:29 AM