Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Stress and weight loss, helppp :( (lotus?)

Hey. I highly suspect Im high cortisol but i dont really jump into any supplemental routine cause A - shit i probalby take too much as it is... B- so much else could mimick high cortisol C - Does such a test exist Smile

But yeh as everyone has commented with such great ideas seriously!
One thing i know is that stress can kill you hands down period.

Ive been looking into epigentics and what not. What you are predisposed to doesnt translate into whats GOING to happen to you. 

I can have days where my hubby is being a prat and making me feel like shit and i swear... My sibo/gut symptons go out of control!!! Why? Cause the mindset he puts me in...

Then i have a day where im out with friends, Im relaxed Im happy and guess what.... No chronic gut infection symptons... No pains, no ibs rubbish, im just back to being me!!! 

Stress can CAUSE and DO so much damage, and you cant escape it.... But you can watch and do positive things... You can google "mind over matter" clips - you can see people whove "talked themselves out of cancer" - literally, with the power of their minds....

Personally you can take all the pills under the sun BUT if you are under pressure and you cant manage that.. Well i fear the pills will do diddly squat...

Ie Im not at work so im not stressing.. Guess what.. Put on weight - having better days... No stress... You see where I'm going Smile

But with that said you may have a genuine condition. Id get the tests done to rule that out... You and i have known each other a long time and i know you have genuine symptons. So i would enquire (much like i need to do myself) and see if in fact we have a cortisol issue, then we both know if/how to address it xxxx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Stress and weight loss, helppp :( (lotus?) - by missboobshirt - 06-01-2017, 09:36 AM
RE: Stress and weight loss, helppp :( (lotus?) - by EllaC - 06-01-2017, 07:31 PM
RE: Stress and weight loss, helppp :( (lotus?) - by solome - 06-01-2017, 11:55 PM
RE: Stress and weight loss, helppp :( (lotus?) - by Lotus - 07-01-2017, 03:28 AM
RE: Stress and weight loss, helppp :( (lotus?) - by sweetorange - 07-01-2017, 03:32 AM
RE: Stress and weight loss, helppp :( (lotus?) - by missboobshirt - 07-01-2017, 05:55 AM
RE: Stress and weight loss, helppp :( (lotus?) - by EllaC - 07-01-2017, 08:15 AM
RE: Stress and weight loss, helppp :( (lotus?) - by missboobshirt - 08-01-2017, 04:17 AM
RE: Stress and weight loss, helppp :( (lotus?) - by EllaC - 08-01-2017, 05:38 AM