Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Stress and weight loss, helppp :( (lotus?)

Ella: I should, right? Are you having adrenal issues too? I know that this is my problem though.. This is exactly what I go through.. The stress effects my hormones Sad

solome: you are so sweet thank you for reminding me lol I think you're right as well, I get E Dom symptoms so I do think my P has dropped. Even now in luteal phase I have hardly any symptoms. My boobs are usually always sore, not at all this month. I use a PC it doesn't seem to be helping. Maybe mine is synthetic? The one you use is called progest? I will look into it. -- so if adrenals use progesterone, would using pc work or would it just feed it more? Should I still cycle pc during this time? My hormone levels have totally dropped. 

Lotus: it's Good to hear from you too! Thank you! I will check out your links Smile

Sweetorange: omg thank you so much for your list!! Honestly I was feeling so lost I just wanted someone to take me by the hand and tell me what to do lol I am so appreciative. Thank you for sharing this with me. I will look into pastas. I forgot all about it!

Thank you all so much for your replies. I am so grateful. :')

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Stress and weight loss, helppp :( (lotus?) - by missboobshirt - 06-01-2017, 09:36 AM
RE: Stress and weight loss, helppp :( (lotus?) - by EllaC - 06-01-2017, 07:31 PM
RE: Stress and weight loss, helppp :( (lotus?) - by solome - 06-01-2017, 11:55 PM
RE: Stress and weight loss, helppp :( (lotus?) - by Lotus - 07-01-2017, 03:28 AM
RE: Stress and weight loss, helppp :( (lotus?) - by sweetorange - 07-01-2017, 03:32 AM
RE: Stress and weight loss, helppp :( (lotus?) - by missboobshirt - 07-01-2017, 05:55 AM
RE: Stress and weight loss, helppp :( (lotus?) - by EllaC - 07-01-2017, 08:15 AM
RE: Stress and weight loss, helppp :( (lotus?) - by missboobshirt - 08-01-2017, 04:17 AM
RE: Stress and weight loss, helppp :( (lotus?) - by EllaC - 08-01-2017, 05:38 AM