Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bras To Make Your Breasts Bigger

I think, regardless of size bras have a huge effect on the shape of the breast and growing the breast naturally. I don’t care what anyone says. I know that if I wear like a cotton bra by say Vanity Fair, my density changes just in the space of a couple of days. What I found is that the Molly nursing bra by Elomi which you can get in some fairly small sizes at least in band, has an inner sling for shaping and support. It’s not just for visual shaping. It actually does reshape the breasts. Then, instead of simply putting straps on your hooking the top of the cup to the straps after you scoop your boobs in and arrange everything. I also like the soma, nursing bra, and then the soma bra that’s like the nursing bra, but without the drop-down cups. It’s just one big piece of foam with a comfortable cotton around it. I use that with my corset. But I don’t wear it without a corset or a lot of support because it’s not supportive enough. Molly is very, very supportive. .Elomi makes in my opinion the best bras that will reshape breast tissue if worn long enough.

That said, I still wear my nursing tank top over the Molly for full support. The important thing about natural breast enlargement is you have to always be supported, not completely immobilized, but almost. If I’m doing something like plyometrics or walking around the house topless, I’m holding my boobs in my hands.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Bras To Make Your Breasts Bigger - by nanakante - 14-12-2016, 05:27 PM
RE: Bras To Make Your Breasts Bigger - by Tracey - 29-06-2018, 12:25 AM
RE: Bras To Make Your Breasts Bigger - by Wannabe - 30-06-2018, 05:42 PM
RE: Bras To Make Your Breasts Bigger - by susann - 01-03-2023, 09:37 PM
RE: Bras To Make Your Breasts Bigger - by susann - 13-02-2024, 04:34 PM
RE: Bras To Make Your Breasts Bigger - by Cely - 04-10-2018, 05:05 PM
RE: Bras To Make Your Breasts Bigger - by AlpineUdders - 07-03-2024, 03:46 AM