Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Journey With BB

Entering 6th week with BB. Not a lot of tingles lately.

I notice my skin allergy came back. (sob sob) I have been suffering from it for years but I manage to get rid of it completely on a liver and gallbladder flush 4 months back. I am planning of a liver cleanse on my coming period which most likely be next week with Milk Thistle (NOW brand) instead of the liver and gallbladder flush I did last time. I am going to do a 1 week cleanse. I am going to do parasite cleanse (Zentel) too. I am taking too much of raw bovine body parts, though it freeze dries it doesn't give me the guarantee that parasite is not in it and I eat way too much of sashimi (love it love it). So is going to be a double cleanse for me next week.

XOXO

I know what you mean about the pain killers and cramps. I don't take them until I am on the floor in pain bc I don't want to mess up my kidney.

Interesting stuff on hot and cold bodies. Nvr knew any of It before

Hi Prewrinkle,

Over the years the many medication I took has cause me to have weak kidneys. I went to 4 chinese doctors with all the same result of weak kidneys. They diagnose through the pulse strength on my wrist. I went to a homeopathy doctor who also did pulse strength reading through a machine. Same thing week kidneys. To detox my kidney I took 1 bottle of organic lemon juice and mix with 2.5 litters of water and I drink it all day for 1 week. It helps to heal slowly. I do it once every few months. The first few times my urine is really pungent when the detoxification is working. You can use oranges too. The key is to have high acid fruits and take it all day.

I am getting really worry throughout this week I am anxious and dying to feel some tingles, aches or pulse on my breast to see that it is still alive. But without much success I didn't have too much of tingles and aches on my breast. I pray hard to God last night to bless me with the knowledge and idea of what to do. If only this is what HE is willing and it will happen. (I remember the women who touches Jesus robe when he was surrounded by people. The women say if Jesus is willing than she will be heal and Jesus say yes I am willing and now you are heal.) Then this morning I decided to reduce the dosage back to 2 pills a day. Well NBE is all trial and error, not even a consultant can tell you the exact thing to do because each body speaks differently. I am sitting now at night my tingles that ache like something is attacking me from within and it is painful. (Thank you Jesus!) It is only on my left side though but I hope my right side will have some reaction as well cause I seriously don't want to end up with 1 side extremely larger than the other.

Heart

Has the detox strengthened your kidneys? My friend was the one who told me to cool down with the pills and until then I didn't realize how much I actually took when I felt the slightest pain I'd reach for one.

Awesome on your growth pains. I used to have tingling during the first week, but now not so much. So i'm still waiting on my growth to kick in.

It has been doing good to me and the other best thing is it also help burn the unwanted fat in my body. If you took a lot of medication over the years you should try it too.

The tingles and aches usually happens more often throughout the end of our menstrual cycle like what Mel indicate a cycle grower. I am not sure my strong tingles last night is the result of me reducing the pills or perhaps is the special time of the month as my period is approaching. We need to really have to have the patience to wait and see. Guess is like trying to get pregnant we need to try and try and try until we conceive. LOL!

I am very excited the tingles and aches are stronger than last month cycle, maybe I added adrenal glandular and kelp. Last night when I measure I have 1/2 inch increase. I am keeping my finger cross that it wont disappear when my period is over. The experience with herbs and BO has a lot of difference. With herbs I get soreness and hardness on my mammary glands while with BO I get fullness, tingles and soreness. The soreness with BO is like bruise pain while with herbs the soreness is like my mammary gland got harden those type of pain. I am glad that I am reacting towards BO in somewhere cause I actually did do a quick switchover from F-Cup to BB less than a month.

I am going to reduce my protein from 25g to 12.5g once my l-tyrosine arrive from swanson it takes them quite long this time to come. The reason being is because I am gaining weight due to lack of work out. The 25g protein will have to continue for now because I am depending on it for 750mg of l-tyrosine daily.

Happy growing everyone!

glad to hear that everything working well for you. It must be exiting to feel and see changes in your breasts. Smile
I can't wait to restart my nbe program again!!

Hi Jena,

It is really exciting and I cant keep my hands away from touching and squeezing them. I tend to want to touch them more cause I scared it might disappear after my AF. With my previous NBE though I have never gotten so much of fullness and firmness I have a tiny little bit of increase and it will disappear when my AF come. It is so heart breaking!! I hope this time it is permanent.

Smile

I'm really glad to hear you've had a growth spurt and right on scedule, so I would say it's safe to say the BB is going to work for you with no problem. Congrats on the growth!

Also, I noticed up above you mentioned doing a liver and gallbladder flush. I'm a huge supporter of them. I have psoriasis and within 24 hours of doing one it goes away and stays away for months. I haven't had that happen since I started doing the milk thistle cleanses, so I'm not sure they work as well as a true liver flush, but I'm sure it's better than nothing.

Also a heads up since you mentioned kidney problems. People that have been diagnosed with any true kidney function reduction shouldn't do the liver/ gallbladder flush. The epson salt needed for the flush is processed by the kidneys. It they do not function at full capacity, it can be toxic.

If your kidneys really bother you alot, get some banaba tea, which is easier to get overseas than here in the states. I have to order it from tawain or japan.

Banaba tea is probably one of the best cleansers and healers for the kidneys you can take and it taste like normal tea, when you throw in a regular teabag with it and some sugar, or however you normally drink it.

It disolves kidney stones and build up from the kidneys in about 3 days. It helps with infections and it also helps heal any damage the kidneys have had.

My family swears by it since we have kidney stones. It's the best thing I was ever introduced to! The crazy thing is it's a very common plant and people just don't know what it is. It's actually a crepe myrtle tree and overseas they call it banaba. I suggest getting some and I also suggest if you have a fine strainer like they give to kidney patients(or the fine coffe grain strainers), that after 24 hours, you begin straining the urine, so you can see just how much sediment you are passing,( it will look like piles of wet sugar in the strainer). Sometimes if there's alot it may take two to three days to start passing it. keeping up with the amount will let you know how long you should drink the banaba to get a complete cleanse accomplished.

Once more congrats on the growth!
Mel

crystalelle,
congratulations on your growth spurt. Are you keeping any measurements?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon