Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Turn fish bowls (or anything else) into domes.

So many have asked I decided to do a tutorial kind of post.  Products I use: Foodsaver cordless vacuum pump from Walmart $20.   Glass fish bowl from Petsmart - $11.    Small piece of clear plastic tubing - $1.  

You need to take the large top off the food saver and expose the little nipple.   With a knife, drill a small hole in the end.   Attach the tubing. I put the tubing inside the fish bowl under my arm pit.   Make sure   you lube up good.  Place the fish bowl over your breast and turn on the pump.   When enough pressure has been created pull the tubing out.   They stay attached without repumping for hours.  

I will post some actual photos of me using it when I figure out how to reduce the photo size on my iPhone.  Lol

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The tube inside the fish bowl.

On!

And you can Fill them with water.

(26-09-2016, 01:38 AM)Karren Wrote:  
So many have asked I decided to do a tutorial kind of post.  Products I use: Foodsaver cordless vacuum pump from Walmart $20.   Glass fish bowl from Petsmart - $11.    Small piece of clear plastic tubing - $1.  

You need to take the large top off the food saver and expose the little nipple.   With a knife, drill a small hole in the end.   Attach the tubing. I put the tubing inside the fish bowl under my arm pit.   Make sure   you lube up good.  Place the fish bowl over your breast and turn on the pump.   When enough pressure has been created pull the tubing out.   They stay attached without repumping for hours.  

I will post some actual photos of me using it when I figure out how to reduce the photo size on my iPhone.  Lol

Thank you so much for your post with the instructions! I already have the noogleberry clear tube and pump. Since the cups are small, I can use fishbowls or anything else as bigger cups. I have some questions :

1) Once you put one end of the tube inside the fish bowl and begin to pump, r u able to create vacuum? Coz the tube gets sort of squeezed between the cup and the breast and vacuum cannot be created. How do you do it?
2) What does "make sure you lube up good" mean? Sorry, I am not from the US or Europe Smile

Sorry for the confusion.   Lube is short for lubricant or lotion.   And yes it will create tight seal to form a vacuum.    I'd try it though.  Get a bowl or large glass or mug from around your house and place it on your breast with the air tube inserted.  I don't put the tube on the inside because the bony part of your chest will crimp the tubing.   By putting it on the outside towards your arm pits, there's plenty of soft tissue to surround the tubing and seal it off and it doesn't crimp closed.  Try that and let me know how it works with your pump.   I love my cordless electric pump because it's so easy to use and my hand doesn't get tired.  Lol.

Here's what the end of the pump looks like.   Just drill a small hole in the end.   I comes with one on the side which won't work with tubing over it.

Once again you astound me with our inventive suction methods, Karren. That's amazing. The shape of the bowl certainly does appear ideal for breast expansion. I've never had any luck with side slipping the suction tube as you do, though. I guess I'm still too tight. I've considered using acrylic light domes, which are about the same size and shape as your bowls. I'm thinking I might drill a hole for a tube fitting (https://www.1000bulbs.com/category/clear...h-opening/).

And just out of curiosity, how did you get the water in there and why? That looks really unusual.

I think the fish bowl shape is optimal for breast growth!! The water is easy.   I filled the bowl about 1/2 full of very warm water and placed the bowl on a table.   Then bent over the bowl placing my breast with the tubing over the rim.   Make sure the tubing doesn't touch the water.   Turn on the pump and suck the air only out as my breast gets sucked in... You get the same suction but with a warming effect and the extra weight help too imh.

I like those acrylic domes!! The 8" with the 5.25" opening looks perfect!!

(28-09-2016, 07:09 PM)Wannabe Wrote:  Once again you astound me with our inventive suction methods, Karren. That's amazing. The shape of the bowl certainly does appear ideal for breast expansion. I've never had any luck with side slipping the suction tube as you do, though. I guess I'm still too tight. I've considered using acrylic light domes, which are about the same size and shape as your bowls. I'm thinking I might drill a hole for a tube fitting (https://www.1000bulbs.com/category/clear...h-opening/).

And just out of curiosity, how did you get the water in there and why? That looks really unusual.

Hi!
If you dont mind, can you tell me what you meant by "I've never had any luck with side slipping the suction tube as you do, though. I guess I'm still too tight."
Have you been facing problems creating vacuum inside the cups? I am unable to create vaccum inside cups. The acrylic dome and fishbowl ideas are both good. I will have to see if these or similar ones that can serve as cups are sold somewhere close to where I stay .... i am almost filling up my current cups

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon