Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Suction only program, documenting my progress

Week 20. Frontal progress. An encouraging little story took place today. I went to shop for a sports bra, when I asked to try on one, the girl at the store looked at me and said, you are definitely not a large, probably medium, or even small. So she grabbed a medium and a small for me. I quickly agreed with her since this size comment happened all the time in the past. But when I was in the dressing room, i really found the medium one to be way too tight. I was in a good joy and wanted to ask for a large one to try. Anyway, this is definitely an encouraging moment for me. Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Week 20, side progress.

they have filled out alot on top, you can see it clearly. you must have a lovely cleavage now. well done.

(07-08-2016, 07:01 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  they have filled out alot on top, you can see it clearly. you must have a lovely cleavage now. well done.

Thanks, Ella! When I wear my daily bra, I don't see a cleavage yet, but yesterday when I tried on that sports bra, I did see one Smile I guess I need to keep working towards the cleavage Tongue

I definitely see a lot of progress from you starting. They look great and are such a nice shape too. Smile

(07-08-2016, 08:03 PM)cutiesweets Wrote:  I definitely see a lot of progress from you starting. They look great and are such a nice shape too. Smile

Thanks, Cutie, that's so sweet of you to say. Smile

Week 21, frontal progress. Maybe it's the weather being too hot or something, my girls look swelling and pinkish today.

Week 21, side progress. I think I can see a bit difference from the side today. Big Grin

Week 22, frontal progress. Not sure if it is because of the angle, I see a little progress. Smile

Week 22, side progress. Not seeing much difference from the side. It's been hot here lately, not sure if it has anything to do with the swelling/growth.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon