Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Late period

one month of st herb and not had period
May 24 2007 at 10:00 PM cutevelvet (Login cutevelvet)

i havent started yet this month i am a week over due which is very very unusual for me.did anyone else have a problem with st herb? and is there anyone who hasnt grown with st herb???

Halome
(Login Halome)
Re: one month of st herb and not had period
May 25 2007, 2:42 AM

A lot of women have reported irregular cycles here while on St Herb. It's not uncommon at all.

Lucy
(Login Lucy86)
Does st herb or PM really work?
June 2 2007, 9:52 AM

Hi i was just wondering if the St herb pills worked for you ? Do you actually see an increase size with your breast?
I tried to PM cream.. and i havent seen any difference. Im kinda disapointed
DId it make a difference for you ? and are you taking the pill or the cream?
Thanks.

cutevelvet
(Login cutevelvet)
June 2 2007, 1:16 PM

hi, im taking the pill and using the cream. ive not seen a significant change in my breast size but it still is too early in the program to be expecting changes. my period was one week overdue and i have experienced lutheal swelling to be nore than ever before. if the swelling goes away i suppose st herb has done nothing for me in the first month but if some of it remains i will report it to you guys. they seem heavier with the cream and i think its good. im on my period so im going to give it another few days then check whether the swelling might just be some kind of positive breast change.

annie2
(Login annieboobs)
EVE MEMBERS
June 2 2007, 4:55 PM

Heya cutevelvet, I hope u keep some of the swelling, and for this to work for u. I'm intrested in St herbs as well ,but i'm going to do a 1 month colonix cleasne and then try it. yes pls do keep us posted on how it's working for u. I know u had been at this for a while ,just want something to work for u.

The late periods seems very common with pueraria mirifica in general.
good luck
Ann

Charlie Z
(Login Charlie.Z)
EVE MEMBERS
June 4 2007, 1:17 PM

Expect late periods with PM. It happens so often.

2 weeks late
August 8 2006 at 3:05 PM shell (no login)

hi i am on pm500mg 2xdaily on third bottle .each period since has got later but i am now 2 weeks late,no pms or anything ,breasts been full for past week but still nothing i know that pm can make periods come early or bit late but this is getting ridiculous now,can anyone shed any light on this for me please

Audrey
(no login)
Re: 2 weeks late
August 8 2006, 5:58 PM

Are you taking PM every day or are you taking it for 15 days and then 15 days off?

Wild Flower
(Login wild.flower)
August 8 2006, 9:15 PM

I thought most girls on PM experienced late periods, even if not as late as you. You said yourself that your periods were getting later and later, so maybe what's happening now should not be regarded as unexpected. I certainly don't think you should be alarmed by it.

ash
(no login)
August 8 2006, 10:35 PM

hi Shell my last period was a few days late and was very light cmpared to normal. I think this is something that all of us on pm experience, slightly worrying though when it happens!! I have just had a weeks break from pm and had brreakthrough bleeding. Would like to know if anyone else had this too.XX

shell
(no login)
August 9 2006, 12:58 AM

thanx so much for replying i take pm everyday no break needed on this one,i didnt realise that late periods were common,but im wondering now if im going to miss this months altogether! i have a bottle of st herb to start when i get my period and i will be taking 15 day break but at this rate the st herb will be out of date!

late period
August 19 2006 at 9:01 PM ash (no login)

Hi girls. I recently had a break for a week from my pm and sp during which I had some bleeding. I started taking my sp and pm again (2xeach daily) a couple of weeks ago and my period was due on Tuesday... its now saturday and although i feel bloated and awful there is no sign!!!! I actually stopped taking my pills 2 days ago in the hope that my period would start. I'm now seriously thinking of having a months break completely and only doing my massages. Does anyone know if this would get my cycle back to normal? I have been taking pm since mid may and each month my period has got later so maybe a break now and then wouldnt be such a bad idea. Btw I've just measured and I have increased 1/2" in the last couple of weeks ( total growth 1 1/2 " since start). I know this will probably all go when my period eventually appears. My boobs have been killing me for the past week too. Do you think that my period could be late cos of the bleeding I had mid cycle?
xx

amysmiles4u
(no login)
late period
August 30 2006, 3:00 PM

Wish i knew how to help you, im going through exactly the same thing myself, im looking for different ways to go about it to finally have a proper period without coming off the herbs for a long break. If i come up with anything il let you know. Sorry im not much help at the moment x

Ash
(no login)
Re: late period
August 30 2006, 4:32 PM

Hi
I eventually had a period ( 8 days late- see some of the later postings). It was very heavy and very painful!!! I've now decided to take PM 2x daily for 14 days then 14 days break in the hope this will keep my cycle more regular. I was taking SP as well but when I re-introduced this I felt really really sick so I've stopped. Still doing my massages too. I gained 1/2" before my period but this decreased by 1/4" afterwards. In total I've grown 1 1/4" since mid may. Still 34aa would love to be 34b but at the moment a full 34a would be fab.
take care
x

amysmiles4u
(no login)
August 31 2006, 10:19 AM

Cheers for the advice Ash it means alot, im so glad your growing i have been on NBE since may to, i am feeling much fuller and heavier but again havent had period yet so this is likely to go once i do. I shouldnt complain too much really as i am already a B cup but i do have a curvy figure ie bigs hips, thick thighs so breasts are small for my body.
From what day do you start your 14 days is it the first day of your period starting??? Thanks sooooo much Amyx

Ash
(no login)
August 31 2006, 11:46 AM

Hi
It said on the website I bought my PM from to start the 14 days from the first day of your period, have the 14 day break and then start again even if period not started. I'm really hoping it will sort out the irregular cycle cos before I started taking PM my cycle was 28 days regular as clock work. i've added 1x high strength EPO per day from yesterday. I really hope I grow a bit more. 2" growth in total would be great( even though I'd still be an a cup). I've got about 3 months worth of capsules left so following this routine for that length of time should hopefully give it a chance.
Best of luck
X

No period!?
September 17 2007 at 5:10 AM
KittyCharlette (Login KittyCharlette)

OK guys, im now 2 weeks late on my period. not pregnant. the brand of PM i take says to take 2 500mg every day and i was told it is not necessary to cycle. what should i do? should i cycle or should i keep taking it as directed?

Fennel Fairy
(no login)
Re: No period!?
September 17 2007, 7:47 AM

Perhaps cycling would suit you better.

Fujiapple
(Login Fujiapple)
* * ummmm... You'd better on 15 days on and 15 days off...* *
September 17 2007, 5:10 PM

Hi, Charlette:

Two weeks no period is kind of normal if you just start the 1st month however taking 1000mg of PM daily looks a bit high to me.

I agree w/Fennel: you'd better cycle it to see if your period comes as usual.

Happy Boobie Growing

shoelova
(Login shoelova)
September 17 2007, 8:47 PM

If the brand is the pueraria uk brand, then the label on the pills dont say to cycle, but the booklet you should have got with it does, and the directions on the website also say to cycle, 2 weeks on from the first day of your period, and then 2 weeks off. It also says to start taking the next months dose straight after the 2 weeks break even if your period hasnt come by then, as it is normal for your cycle to be changed for the first 2 months, but by taking it this way it will regulate it again.

Hope that helps
shoelova xxx

Marina
(Login Aqua Marina)
September 21 2007, 11:32 AM

Late periods are the norm with PM, whether cycling or not.

Late period with Full Potential?
October 8 2007 at 9:02 PM shortcake (Login shortcake83)

Is it common to have a late period while taking FP? My period is now about 6 days late and there really aren't any signs that it's coming. I'm kind of disappointed because one of the main reasons I decided to go with FP over St herb to start out with was because I didn't want my periods getting messed up. If it just prolongs my cycle a little I don't really mind but I'm not sure what to do if more time passes and it still doesn't come? Do I need to take a break from the pills until it starts or just keep taking them? I read about Shell's blood clot experience and that's pretty scary stuff!

I think I'm experiencing other negative side-effects that I'm pretty sure are due to the added herbs in FP (Fenugreek, Wild Yam, etc). I'm going to give the FP another month and if those side-effects get worse I'll probably have to stop, take a break, and then start up with St herb next time.

shortcake
(no login)
Please?
October 10 2007, 9:00 PM

Anyone???? Still no period... not sure what, if anything I should do?

shell
(no login)
Re: Late period with Full Potential?
October 10 2007, 9:10 PM

hi shortcake in my opinion 6 days is not that late when on pm your body has to adjust to it even after my blood clot when i changed to st herb my period was never on time,always a week to ten days late but caused me no problem i would suggest to you wait a few more days but if period hasnt come by 14 days late stop the pills and wait for it to come then restart hope this helps

Laura F
(no login)
Re: Late period with Full Potential?
October 10 2007, 11:39 PM

I agree absolutely, 6 days is not that late a period when on PM.

No Period
April 2 2008 at 9:56 AM Babe (Login Cheeky_girl_1)

Hi girls

I have been on BCP for over 4 years, my period always come on time since I on the pills, recently started taking PM for few days (7 Days today), my period suppose to be due on Monday, but it still not come yet, I was wondering does anyone experience this? What should I do now? Should I stop PM and wait till my period come?

Thanks

Babe

CJ
(Login comfy_chan)
Re: No Period
April 3 2008, 2:24 AM

Hi Babe. Your periods will get a little messed up as your body gets used to the PM (that's what happened to me). Just give it a month or two, and they should get back to normal.

lily
(no login)
April 3 2008, 6:20 AM

hey babe, I just started mine too.along with the cream are you using any cream or just the pill? havent seen any results yet( guess it's too early) I heard PM does mess up periods. I have irregular periods sometimes to start with, so I am kinda afraid its gonna mess it up even more,so Im taking one pill instead of two for my body to adapt pm. do you feel anything so far after 7 days on pm? I don't feel anything yet.

Babe
(Login Cheeky_girl_1)
My period came
April 3 2008, 9:09 AM

Hi girls thanks for your advice, my period came today, thanks god for that.

Lily, I felt my boobs are little heavy sometimes but I guess because I pay too much attention on my boobs because I don't have any growing pain at all, I'm hoping will start to see some progress in the next few weeks. So how did you go with your PM?

I am taking PM twice daily, I use their breast spray once a day and I massage my breasts twice a day with the breast cream my cousin bought me, (I'm not really happy with the cream, it has no label, the texture of the cream feels like jelly, and it's smell like tea, yuk), my cousin has been using the cream for over a year, she told me she has increased from an A to 34C, therefore I'll stick to the cream until I finish, then I'm thinking to try Natureday breast cream & soap, may be combine their capsules and liquid with my PM, I found many people on this forum are using Natureday and they have great results, see how I go, I'll keep you inform.

Kekie
(Login Kekie)
BABE
May 7 2008, 8:17 PM

What made you decide to try PM products while on BCP? How do you know it is safe? Did you ask the company? I am very confused about this.
I would be interested in knowing the name of the cream your cousin uses...having much luck with it?

Babe
(no login)
BCP
May 9 2008, 1:25 PM

Hi Kekei

I have discontinued BCP not long after I started PM, cos I've read the forum from "Deb from ebay" saying it is no good to combined the two together......it is confusing some companies saying "yes" is ok to take them both, but other say "no", therefore I've decided not to take BCP to stay on the safe side.

About the cream......my cousin got it from oversea, she said she has gone up 2 cup sizes, but she has been using the cream for over 1 year to get there tho. Well I've finished the cream few days ago, cos I didn't like the texture of the cream, I could not massage with it, too sticky like glue, it also have some small beads like here and there, feels like sandpaper rubbing my skin, the cream has no label at all, so I don't know what ingredients are contains in the cream, that's why I use large amount of it to finish it off quick. Anyway I am using breast spray and cream from PM.co.uk now, and I am happy with it so far, hope I have answered your questions.

Babe

Redqueen13
(no login)
May 16 2008, 10:36 PM

Maybe your body doesn't have enough progesterone in the body to initiative the shedding of the lining (when you have your period). If you're taking a lot of estrogenic herbs that could be why.

I'm not an expert by any stretch of the imagination, but have been doing reading on this kind of stuff! I think birth control pills and this whole program is a conflict of interest as far as our bodies go. The pill tries to keep your estrogen levels from peaking and causing ovulation but the herbs we take for growing breasts are estrogenic and mimic puberty..

period things, once more, help please girls!
December 27 2008 at 1:39 PM madboobie (Login madboobie)

Hi All,

My period saga continues....

in a nutshell, after one month on PM spray 1 week late, after the following month on the caps 2 weeks late, probably... I say probably because what happened was a bit of bleeding, nothing like a proper period, and some reddish brown discharge (yep, gross, I know, sorry for the detail) - like the end of a period really. This combined with my usual pre-period boob soreness which is now dwindling down.

Do any of you PM users think this was my body attempting to have a period, given that it was at approx the right time?

I am hoping so, and that I'll go another 4 or 5 weeks and have a proper period and get back to normal.

But this has really shaken my confidence in the PM as I've never had any cycle disturbances before. I don't want to give up on it really as its onviously doing something, but I'm shaken.

Any thoughts?!

ShyBoobs
(no login)
Hmm
December 27 2008, 4:52 PM

If I were you, I'd get it checked out. 2 weeks is way too late. My cycle was altered from 24 days to 29 (Yay!). Your body is supposed to adjust but your case is a lil extreme. So just visit the doc and see what happens. Better to be safe than sorry!

Good luck...

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
Re: period things, once more, help please girls!
December 27 2008, 10:49 PM

I wouldn't bother with the doctor (and I'm a total hypochondriac!), missing one period here and there is nothing to worry about. I've had 5-6 weeks between and went through a stage where it was like 'drying up' (length between kept getting longer and less days bleeding and very light). I'd stop the herbs, have a normal period then on the 1st day of the cycle after that start again. Consider taking 300mg 2x daily for maybe 12 days from cycle day 1, this is probably not a growing dose but see if it affects your cycle. I came off PM after the back pain incident then remembered that I'd fallen on my back a few days before but by then my period had finished so I never went back to it. I hope to give PM another go shortly. Not sure what I've done with the spray!

Menstrual irregularities
August 9 2006 at 6:05 AM Claire (no login)

Hey, I see a lot of talk about menstrual irregularities, but this is always likely to happen with PM. At least that's my understanding. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but anyway I am taking St. Herb and in the first month I had 2 periods. Then in the second month I had just 1 period which seemed completely normal.

teardropDs
(Login teardropDs)
Re: Menstrual irregularities
August 9 2006, 1:50 PM

the same thing happened to me too seems to have settled down nnow

Solitaire
(Login solitairian)
August 10 2006, 8:34 AM

Menstrual irregularities can happen in the first month of NBE whatever you're taking.

shell
(no login)
August 10 2006, 4:01 PM

hi clare i see you had two periods in one month on st.herb i will be starting this in couple of months,can you tell me what you did with tablets when second period came did you start thm again on first day? i will be taking them for 15 days then break for 15 but what happens when you come on again do you start your 15 days again or wait till 15 days go by then start pills?thanks

Judith
(no login)
January 11 2007, 11:34 PM

Yes the same thing happened to me, 2 periods in a month! I wouldn't have minded if I'd grown, but I'm afraid it didn't work for me. Still I believe there's an NBE solurion that's right for everyone, you just have to keep looking to find what's right for you.

Pueraria mirifica gave me a choatic menstrual cycle
January 10 2007 at 11:39 PM Trudy (no login)

I tried Pm a while back and it made my menstrual cycle utterly choatic and so I had to stop, before I knew whether I was going to get results. But that was the Uk kind and I notice Shell said somewhere that this happened to her as well, but when she switched to St. Herb she never had this problem. It amkes me think I should give the St. Herb a go. I certrainly wouldn't use the UK kind again, but if the St. Herb doesn't cause these problems I'd really like to try it.

shell
(no login)
Re: Pueraria mirifica gave me a choatic menstrual cycle
January 10 2007, 11:52 PM

hi trudy go for it! my period is now back to every 30 days tho the first month on st herb i was 5 days late but i think my cycle was still a bit messed up from the uk pm

Trudy
(no login)
Re: Pueraria mirifica gave me a choatic menstrual cycle
January 13 2007, 8:09 PM

Thanks for your reply. I may give it a go, but like you my menstrual cycle was really messed up by the UK kind of pueraria. Still I will probbaly give this one a go and hope it turns out different for me than the UK kind.

what if you have period before 15 days?
May 11 2007 at 12:53 AM snowdrops (Login snowdropsfalling)

I tried contacting debra but maybe she's busy. I haven't heard from her in 3 days of messaging her on ebay. Does anyone here know if it's ok to take if you have your period quicker than the 15 days because she said 15 on and 15 off? I got the earliest period I've had in my life - over a week earlier then my usual 28 day mark but I started it right when I got my period. I hope it doesnt make a difference.

Halome
(Login Halome)
Re: what if you have period before 15 days?
May 11 2007, 1:54 AM

I do believe in another thread someone asked this and she responded that you should keep doing 15 on and 15 off because often a side effect is an irregular cycle, so just keep taking it normally and ideally your cycle will balance out after a while.

Deborah
(no login)
Periods....
May 11 2007, 2:23 PM

It is no problem if you got it early...this sometimes happens with the PM capsules...Just go like this....take the caps for the 15 days and stop...regardless of the period...the restart again in 15 more days...your periods should regulate in a couple of months...

Hope this helps...

Deb

snowdrops
(Login snowdropsfalling)
Re: what if you have period before 15 days?
May 12 2007, 12:40 AM

I started early with my period so I'll do it that way next time. it's weird because my period was extremely light and short. Usually it doesn't last just 3 days and after a day it was light. I thought PM would make it heavier I thought I had read? Oh well :p

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon