Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

From 'Aa' cup to Full perky A/B cups:Starting with basics

Hello lovelies,
I m a new user here and m going to start my own nbe program in a few days. Il be doing my hormonal tests and usg in a few days. Will update soon on the tests.
I need advice from the members here.
I am quite petite(also,i tend to put wt in my lower abdo and hips not on breasts) and my Current breast size is 30A ( not a full A cup though) or maybe an AA. I only use padded bras only(though m comfortable with d padded ones) never got a bra for my size. I don't fill even the smallest non padded bras.
And my Goal is to reach a full A cup/or a B cup. (Very realistic goals )?BlushSmile
Want it to be proportional to my frame.
I am in the process for figuring out a good nbe program for me .
Please advise me how to proceed.

Hi there Daisy,
I don't know much about hormones or herbs but I personally have had success with massage.
If you are storing fat in your abdomen you could try the fat brushing massage (I don't know for sure that it works as I'm also doing chi and deer massage, but some people claim success using it alone)
Am looking forward to seeing another newbie get results!

So with sm more researching
I am getting some vitex for hormonal balance then
Thinking of using
Fenugreek capsules
Saw palmetto
Evening primrose oil
Fennel capsules
All these orally starting with the minimum possible dose
Along with it m ordering a breast pump to enhance the effect.
For massaging whiich oil or herb should i be using along with this Schedule.

(23-03-2016, 05:52 PM)Daisy Wrote:  So with sm more researching
I am getting some vitex for hormonal balance then
Thinking of using
Fenugreek capsules
Saw palmetto
Evening primrose oil
Fennel capsules
All these orally starting with the minimum possible dose
Along with it m ordering a breast pump to enhance the effect.
For massaging whiich oil or herb should i be using along with this Schedule.
I massage with body butter (I can't afford oils lol)
I've heard people have success with the following oils though:
Coconut
Almond
Olive (like the extra virgin stuff)
Fenugreek

This list is not complete, there are plenty of others out there but these are the ones that come to mind.
I'm sure Lotus will come along with some suggestions at some point Smile

Thankyou Arcanekatana
Can you please give me some links for d right technique of massaging to increase the size. Smile
I fear that i might use a wrong way to do it. HuhSad

Presently m only on fenugreek tea 2 cups a day
Till i get my herbs delivered.
Lets see wht fenugreek tea and massage can do in the mean time.

(23-03-2016, 06:11 PM)Daisy Wrote:  Thankyou Arcanekatana
Can you please give me some links for d right technique of massaging to increase the size. Smile
I fear that i might use a wrong way to do it. HuhSad

It'll be easier for me to explain rather than find the links:

Chi: Rotate the breasts using your hands. Move in circles going inwards. Don't push too hard against the ribcage but don't be too light either. This is for lymphatic drainage.
Deer: Using your fingertips, brush in circles over the breasts. Light touch so the breasts themselves don't move. This is about bringing the blood flow to the breasts promoting growth.
Fat brushing: Use your hands to guide the fat from one area to another, e.g. Move your hands up from your abdomen to your breasts. Youtube "chiyomilk" for a good video on this, the one where she is wearing a pink top is one most people use.

(23-03-2016, 05:29 PM)Daisy Wrote:  Hello lovelies,
I m a new user here and m going to start my own nbe program in a few days. Il be doing my hormonal tests and usg in a few days. Will update soon on the tests.
I need advice from the members here( Females only)
I am quite petite(also,i tend to put wt in my lower abdo and hips not on breasts) and my Current breast size is 30A ( not a full A cup though) or maybe an AA. I only use padded bras only(though m comfortable with d padded ones) never got a bra for my size. I don't fill even the smallest non padded bras.
And my Goal is to reach a full A cup/or a B cup. (Very realistic goals )?BlushSmile
Want it to be proportional to my frame.
I am in the process for figuring out a good nbe program for me .
Please advise me how to proceed.

Hi daisy.
That's good you got the hormones done first, sooo important.
And no offence meant but it's some of the males on here who are soo well researched and offered invaluable information and help and also steered ME out of harms way when it's come to contemplating supplementation if you choose to go down that route. So don't rule out having some male advice Rolleyes
Good luck.

Thankyou so much Arcane katana for the info it really helped clear my doubts regarding the massages Smile

Ellacraig Ur advise taken i edited d post
I basically need advise frm anyone who has seen success and can help me olan out a program or modify it. Thanks

And il b doing the hormone assessment in a few weeks
Will kp posting updates

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon