Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Katana's massage only program.

(17-03-2016, 09:18 PM)ArcaneKatana Wrote:  
(17-03-2016, 09:13 PM)Tinkerbells Wrote:  
(16-03-2016, 09:20 PM)ArcaneKatana Wrote:  
(16-03-2016, 06:45 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Yes, all the time. I just use my body wash and I was planning on buying an exfoliating scrub soon. I almost bought one last week, but I'm being extra stern with my spending. However, I get paid next week. I'm definitely getting a scrub then. Or I can just make one from sugar and oil. What specific scrub do you use?

I currently have one that my mum brought me at Xmas. It's from soap & glory and is called "pulp friction"
The soap I use is also soap & glory and is called "clean on me"
I also use their body butter "orangeasm" for my normal massages

I think Soap & glory does some sort of cream specifically for breasts, I think it's firming cream or something. Not sure if that's something you would want to try, but I thought I would let you know! I might try your massage program too! Loving your progress!
I'm too poor to be buying soap and glory myself. My mum always gets me some for Xmas and birthdays though.
Thanks doing it three times a day can be difficult when you're busy but i always try to get two massage sessions in each day

Ah okay, they are pretty expensive! I know all about being busy for massages, I always get distracted and forget to massage. Smile

massaging during the shower is great especially if you are using warm/hot water as it stimulates blood flow!! I do it in the shower, right after with coconut oil and another time before bed Smile

Soap and Glory is so pricey, whoa! I'll stick with whatever I can get my hands on at the grocery store. Tongue But how lovely of your mom to get it for you for Christmas and your birthday.

I am so happy with the results I've been getting from nbe I feel like my breasts are fuller and firmer. I feel so much more confident going out without a bra on. The asymmetry really bothered me before so I wouldn't wear tight tees, but now I feel its hardly noticeable
Here's a braless pic in a t shirt

They look good in that shirt! I personally don't see any asymmetry. Smile

(18-03-2016, 09:28 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  They look good in that shirt! I personally don't see any asymmetry. Smile

Aww thanks!
The asymmetry is there but I'm probably the only one who notices when I'm clothed!
I think little-lefty is catching up!

(18-03-2016, 09:28 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  They look good in that shirt! I personally don't see any asymmetry. Smile

(18-03-2016, 09:50 PM)ArcaneKatana Wrote:  

Aww thanks!
The asymmetry is there but I'm probably the only one who notices when I'm clothed!

Yeah, I can't see it either when you're clothed, at least not now! You never did post anything like that before you started though, so nothing to really compare on that. You already posted the pics without anything and I commented then that your lefty is definitely catching up.

(18-03-2016, 11:07 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  

(18-03-2016, 09:50 PM)ArcaneKatana Wrote:  

Aww thanks!

Yeah, I can't see it either when you're clothed, at least not now! You never did post anything like that before you started though, so nothing to really compare on that. You already posted the pics without anything and I commented then that your lefty is definitely catching up.
I didn't think about taking a clothed pic at the start lol
But I figured better late than never. At least I can use this as a point of reference for later clothed pics!

Wow! Fast progress! Congrats! And is it just me or has the rest of you slimmed down while your bosom has increased!? This massage business is so awesome!

That's some awesome progress! Keep it up with the massages, I'm sure you'll get to your goal in no time!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon