Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Katana's massage only program.

(15-03-2016, 11:30 AM)Freya21 Wrote:  
(15-03-2016, 03:11 AM)James98 Wrote:  
(15-03-2016, 02:13 AM)Freya21 Wrote:  Hi again!
I saw a girl that had an amazing result just cupping.
The silicon cups are really cheap, sort of one or two dollars.
I don't know if you are going to understand me (sorry for the poor english) but I have a flat chest and all my breast is 70% underboob. So, looks like I am everything but an D.
I tried to cup by using fire and it worked but it was kinda hard to move the cup around the breast so I just did it in the flat area of my chest and between my breasts to increase growth in these areas. (I just created the vacuum and left it there as much time as possible)
I liked the results but it is really hard to do it by using fire so I am waiting my silicon cups to arrive.
You should try!!

I doubt "fire" is the right word. Could you show us a picture (link to web site that has these cups) so we can understand better?

I used this method:
https://youtu.be/lXZCuhm6FWA

That looks quite interesting, how hot would those cups get? I have very low heat tolerance in my hands/fingers

(15-03-2016, 11:37 AM)ArcaneKatana Wrote:  
(15-03-2016, 11:30 AM)Freya21 Wrote:  
(15-03-2016, 03:11 AM)James98 Wrote:  
(15-03-2016, 02:13 AM)Freya21 Wrote:  Hi again!
I saw a girl that had an amazing result just cupping.
The silicon cups are really cheap, sort of one or two dollars.
I don't know if you are going to understand me (sorry for the poor english) but I have a flat chest and all my breast is 70% underboob. So, looks like I am everything but an D.
I tried to cup by using fire and it worked but it was kinda hard to move the cup around the breast so I just did it in the flat area of my chest and between my breasts to increase growth in these areas. (I just created the vacuum and left it there as much time as possible)
I liked the results but it is really hard to do it by using fire so I am waiting my silicon cups to arrive.
You should try!!

I doubt "fire" is the right word. Could you show us a picture (link to web site that has these cups) so we can understand better?

I used this method:
https://youtu.be/lXZCuhm6FWA

That looks quite interesting, how hot would those cups get? I have very low heat tolerance in my hands/fingers
The heat isn't enough to burn the skin but when you touch the cup on the breast you will feel it for a few seconds and then you just feel the pressure of the vacuum.
If you have a low tolerance to the heat or to the pressure (Sometimes it is really strong) I think the silicone cups are the best for you.

Here is an exemple: http://m.aliexpress.com/item/32526214924.html?aff_click_id=a9f7212ce8ef4f4a95c1be36ec48ddb7-1456880562902-03094-UneMJZVf&aff_platform=y

Has anybody else used their time in the shower as an opportunity to gibe the boobies another massage?
I massaged with my moisturising soap and my exfoliating scrub and my breasts feel amazing!

Yes, all the time. I just use my body wash and I was planning on buying an exfoliating scrub soon. I almost bought one last week, but I'm being extra stern with my spending. However, I get paid next week. I'm definitely getting a scrub then. Or I can just make one from sugar and oil. What specific scrub do you use?

(16-03-2016, 06:45 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Yes, all the time. I just use my body wash and I was planning on buying an exfoliating scrub soon. I almost bought one last week, but I'm being extra stern with my spending. However, I get paid next week. I'm definitely getting a scrub then. Or I can just make one from sugar and oil. What specific scrub do you use?

I currently have one that my mum brought me at Xmas. It's from soap & glory and is called "pulp friction"
The soap I use is also soap & glory and is called "clean on me"
I also use their body butter "orangeasm" for my normal massages

Update pic!
I think there has been some growth.
They seem a little close together and each feels fuller than before
Also my skin on my breasts feels a lot smoother and softer than it used to!

Edit: Also am I imagining that my waist looks a teensy bit smaller?

I can't really tell if there's any difference in your waist at all, doesn't mean it isn't there, just that I can't tell.

Your breasts definitely do look better though! Your left breast is also significantly more symmetric with your larger right breast! Good job!

(17-03-2016, 07:36 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  I can't really tell if there's any difference in your waist at all, doesn't mean it isn't there, just that I can't tell.

Your breasts definitely do look better though! Your left breast is also significantly more symmetric with your larger right breast! Good job!
thanks Abi!
In a week or so, I'll post a full body pic for comparison.
I'm so happy with the results i've been getting from nbe, didn't expect it to happen this fast! It's so nice to get responses from people because i can be overly critical of myself lol

(16-03-2016, 09:20 PM)ArcaneKatana Wrote:  
(16-03-2016, 06:45 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Yes, all the time. I just use my body wash and I was planning on buying an exfoliating scrub soon. I almost bought one last week, but I'm being extra stern with my spending. However, I get paid next week. I'm definitely getting a scrub then. Or I can just make one from sugar and oil. What specific scrub do you use?

I currently have one that my mum brought me at Xmas. It's from soap & glory and is called "pulp friction"

I think Soap & glory does some sort of cream specifically for breasts, I think it's firming cream or something. Not sure if that's something you would want to try, but I thought I would let you know! I might try your massage program too! Loving your progress!

(17-03-2016, 09:13 PM)Tinkerbells Wrote:  
(16-03-2016, 09:20 PM)ArcaneKatana Wrote:  

I think Soap & glory does some sort of cream specifically for breasts, I think it's firming cream or something. Not sure if that's something you would want to try, but I thought I would let you know! I might try your massage program too! Loving your progress!
I'm too poor to be buying soap and glory myself. My mum always gets me some for Xmas and birthdays though.
Thanks doing it three times a day can be difficult when you're busy but i always try to get two massage sessions in each day

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon