Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Katana's massage only program.

(07-03-2016, 11:06 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  they actually are bigger! do you chart your cycle? you could be entering luteal which is a phase of the menses cycle where breast swell due to progesterone increase-- keep a look out for that!

if you are seeing results THIS quick-- chances are that means you are changing your body for the better! you are giving it things it was lacking before and now it is starting to grow to it's potential Smile

if you do take any herbs make sure to know your cycle so you can listen to your body easier and also correctly cycle the herbs ^^

My cycle is messed up tbh.
My implant (bc) was due out at the start of Feb. I don't know if it's still working or not but I haven't had a period yet (I haven't had one for at least 2 years).
I'm not using herbs. Just massage and eating a bit healthier Smile

Today's pic:

Well if I wasn't sure about my bra being too small before, I think it's fair to say it's too small now.
What do you guys think? I think the massaging is working!

Anyone got any ideas why nobody is posting in this thread?
It feels very lonely in here Sad

I want an F too :o

But I'm only 5 feet 6 and very thin so I would probably never ever ever achieve that since A) my mother has only a B cup B ) I'm trans C ) I'm too petite and thin for that.

(10-03-2016, 11:08 AM)Male2Female Wrote:  I want an F too :o

But I'm only 5 feet 6 and very thin so I would probably never ever ever achieve that since A) my mother has only a B cup B ) I'm trans C ) I'm too petite and thin for that.

I'm only just over 5'6
I have a fried who is shorter than you and was a H cup. Just keep going!
I wish I was thinner tbh I have had a really poor diet the last couple of years as I haven't had much money so been living off of cheap processed stuff Sad

(09-03-2016, 08:59 PM)ArcaneKatana Wrote:  Well if I wasn't sure about my bra being too small before, I think it's fair to say it's too small now.

omg ! Your boobs look bigger thn before Smile
Which massage technique you are following?

(10-03-2016, 06:18 PM)sweetyalissa Wrote:  
(09-03-2016, 08:59 PM)ArcaneKatana Wrote:  Well if I wasn't sure about my bra being too small before, I think it's fair to say it's too small now.

Chi, deer and fat brushing at least twice a day. 10-15 mins each.
I wish my weight would drop as fast as my boobs seem to grow!
Its only been about 8-9 days since I started!

(10-03-2016, 11:08 AM)Male2Female Wrote:  I want an F too :o

If u want to gain weight then its not that much difficult as you are thinking dear,drink banana shake with cream for 3 months
You will be fat soon hahaaha Big Grin
Good Luck Smile

(10-03-2016, 06:30 PM)ArcaneKatana Wrote:  
(10-03-2016, 06:18 PM)sweetyalissa Wrote:  

Chi, deer and fat brushing at least twice a day. 10-15 mins each.
I wish my weight would drop as fast as my boobs seem to grow!
Its only been about 8-9 days since I started!

thats great and i think your start is good Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon