Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Do fluctuations turn into permanent growth?

Do fluctuations turn into permanent growth? (everyone's opinion or experience)
January 27 2009 at 9:02 PM Moon (Login -Moon-)

Does anyone know the answer to this? Did anyone experience it? Did anyone hear of cases like this? From one part, I remember always being said that fluctuations do or can eventually turn into real growth, but from the other part, swelling before period sounds like a sign of progesterone deficiency so it sounds possbile that it might not. Could it depend on the severity of progesterone defficiency?

SmartNSexy
(no login)
Re: Do fluctuations turn into permanent growth? (everyone's opinion or experience)
January 27 2009, 9:23 PM

Hi,

I have fluctuations as well in my growth. But it seems to me, I have small decreases after my period (1/2 inch each month), but I have greater increases of 1 and 1/2 inches. So far I have had a net gain of 3 inches over 2 months. I stopped for a week and did not lose anything so I believe the growth I have is actually mine and permanent. After the week I started to gain again.

I wrote a post/program in the BO forum : "NBE does work!!". You can check it out. I also have estrogen dominance, low progesterone with even lower levels of estrogen. I am going to order progesterone cream, because they do not sell it over the counter where I am.

Just my honest, humble opinion.

ShyBoobs
(Login ShyBoobs)
Re: Do fluctuations turn into permanent growth? (everyone's opinion or experience)
January 28 2009, 12:16 AM

Hey Moon,

Judging from my experience with 1 weak product (Zoft) and with PM (St Herb) I say that if you swell, but keep returning to your previous size after periods...then prolly not. However if you retain some swelling, then yeah. Say if you swell up an inch before AF, but afterwards you lose ALL of it each and every time...that's not perm. More like ED symptom. Yet if you lose the MAJORITY of swelling, but still keep some afterwards, you're onto something. It's what is left over from AF that's the key factor here. (I hope I didn't confuse you lol) Ref bras/measuring tape play an important role during this kind of challenge.

This is just my personal experience and humble opinion... Smile

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
January 29 2009, 6:49 PM

Thanks both, that makes a lot of sense.

Anyone else have anything to say? I opened this like a topic to broaden our NBE knowledge.

Snowflake
(Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS
January 29 2009, 9:43 PM

Hey Moon, good question. I have been here 3 years now I guess. Started off as a small A cup and now a B to full B on days before period. I quess I have had growth with all the spurts that I have seen with herbs that gave me breast cysts, and BO, and massages and finally PM,,, I have aquired some real growth, nothing that the naked eye could see all at once but a tiny, tiny bit over time I guess has added up. So I think there is hope with the spurts, I think some keep it. And I think if one stays with the NBE and keeps trying stuff, I think some of it would stay. If I could start this all over again I would start with PM and skip the herbs,,, herbs only gave me breast cysts and weight gain( I quess thats the negative side of them for me, but they must of contributed to the B cup abit) and I envy the ones that were able to use herbs and got such great results. I really think the most of us have to stay persistent and keep at it.

Sunshine
(no login)
January 30 2009, 1:15 AM

Hi Moon,

I personally think the only way I have grown is from the fluctuations. I've always had them since starting NBE, except for a period when I only took vitex with no other herbs. But I can't deal with the ED symptoms (for me, it's spots on my face). I've probably grown a cup size since starting 3 years ago, so it hasn't been a massive gain from the yo-yo effect, but it's good enough considering I switch programs too often and am not consistent.

Other experiences I have read about include Wahaika's wife and Pammy (similar routine to Wahaika's wife). These women had luteal swelling with every cycle, but overtime were able to retain some of the 'swelling' after their periods so they had great growth overall. I think Pammy grew to a 32D or more from it.

Lillypilly
(Login Lillypilly)
January 30 2009, 2:04 AM

Hey moon,

I have seen on a lot of different forums that swelling can result in permanent growth - even with regards to vac systems. I think of permanent growth as being a two steps forward one step back process.

My personal experience is that I always swell before growth, eg. I'll go up 1/2 " and 1/4" will remain (that's not every cycle - just when I have a spurt).

It'd be great to see if there's a pattern....

waxingmoon
(Login waxingmoon)
January 30 2009, 4:49 PM

Hi Moon,

What an interesting topic. Thanks for posting it.

I think that there are several categories of luteal swelling or fluctuation that women experience.

1. Little if any swelling associated with cyclic changes. Less than an inch of difference in size. Probably does not have estrogen dominance issues.

2. Moderate swelling associated with cyclic changes. Up to an inch of difference in size. May or may not have estrogen dominance issues.

3. Extreme swelling associated with cyclic changes. More than an inch of difference in size. Probably has estrogen dominance or other hormone imbalance issues.

As far as growth that is permanent it makes almost no difference which of the above categories you belong to. If you are experiencing growth it is independent of swelling. In other words swelling does not help or hinder growth.

Now I also believe that those who suffer extreme estrogen dominance are unlikely to achieve much permanent growth until they deal with this hormonal imbalance. Let me say that I also think that any extreme hormonal imbalance is likely to result in a less permanent growth scenario.

I also think that many herbal routines push people into a temporary heightened estrogen state which brings on extreme luteal swelling. If their bodies respond to the estrogen properly then they may also achieve permanent growth.

It is probably very difficult for someone just starting NBE to tell the difference between permanent growth and fluctuations. I think that many of the 'I have gained 4 inches in 2 weeks' kind of posts are not going to be keeping that 4 inches permanently. Some maybe, but certainly not the majority.

Again great topic. I look forward to reading others thoughts.

Best wishes,
waxingmoon

Kittybeth82
(Login Iza82)
January 31 2009, 5:41 PM

I have had fluctuations (and still do) around my period, but over all my chest is much fuller than it used to be. I took WU for three months a while ago after taking Breast Success for six months, I didn't grow any cup size but I now wonder if my boobs were smaller than I thought they were before, because I'm much happier with them now.

I started WU again and have been on it for a month and noticed a little bit of fullness at first around my period (as usual, but it seemed like more this time) then it went away at first... After about three weeks into it again I noticed the fullness stayed, but I'm sure that they will deflate at least a little after I get my next period. (they tend to inflate mid-cycle and then right before I get my period, then I have about two weeks of not being as full).

I think that this will always happen, and because of this you might not notice that you are growing or getting fuller because you will always go up and down a little because of your hormones, even in relation to how much you've grown overall.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
February 2 2009, 11:50 AM

Thanks everyone for your imput!

Lilly
(Login lilly-pilly)
March 6 2009, 2:14 AM

Hey all,
I am having problems with my old account so have created a new one (same name just a little different).

Wanted to write something that happened to me in this thread.

Okay, so had a little growth spurt last month. My swelling went up to 32.75" and I kept 32" after my period.

This month (have had little growing pains so am ramping up). Also no swelling, which I am pretty sure is going to indicate no growth as well - my measurements still reading 32". Just remembered this thread and thought I should document it here as well as in my program.

Cheers,
Lilly

Lilly
(Login lilly-pilly)
March 6 2009, 3:09 AM

Yikes!!! Sorry that should read swelling up to 32.25"!!! Ooooops!

Sailorvenus44
(Login sailorvenus44)
March 6 2009, 5:46 AM

Well so far with the growth I've experienced, I've had swelling up to the last day of each Luteal phase, then when I get my period my breasts begin to shrink a little but not back to the size they were before, so I over the past 3 months beginning my NBE routine I've fluctuated and I believe permanently grown from a 34B to a 34C. ^___^

P.S. Before I took progesterone, the last time I ever had sensitivity in my breasts was in the 8th grade!!! So, I'm really excited that the Progesterone cream has basically "activated" my breasts into growth-mode again, so-to-speak. ^___^

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon