Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lush Breast Enlargement Patch

NBE Patch?
June 29 2006 at 2:42 AM Shell688 (Login Shell688)
EVE MEMBERS
Lush Breast Enlargement Patch consists of a proprietary blend of the following all-natural ingredients:
Black Cohoshe
Wild Yam
Damiana
Dong-Quai
Tribulus Terristris
Muira Puama
Shisandra Berry

Lush Breast Enlargement Patch??? Anyone try this? I like the patch idea, but it doesn't say how much of each ingredient...doesn't have Fenegreek or fennel in it though. Just thought that it was interesting. Havn't heard about some of the ingredients either.

Good luck to all! Shell

wsdm
(Login wsdm)
Re: NBE Patch?
June 29 2006, 12:46 PM

Have not tried it but it sounds appealing.

I dont like that their address is a PO Box but I do like the concept of a patch.

It has a guarantee too, but you have to try the product for 60 days but you have to return it in 30 days from purchase date

Shell688
(Login Shell688)
EVE MEMBERS
Patch
June 30 2006, 1:53 AM

of course, how can you try the product for 60 days if you have to return it in 30 days from purchase date? That doesn't make sence. I never read the return policy, because I think most products guarontees are close to useless anyway. Anyway, I still liked the idea of a patch and I really wish they would say what percentage of ingredients are in it, and I wish it didn't have black Cohoshe in it. It seems like that ingredient is used alot when Wild Yam is used.

Good luck to all! Shell

SugarQ
(Login SugarQ)
Re: NBE Patch?
June 30 2006, 6:02 AM

i like the concenpt of the patch to take nbe herbs. i rate is as great an idea as the bubble gum or candy NBE herb suppliments. the only thing is that they are just cheaply produced gimmicks. like the As Seen on TV like the magic bullet or the ab exercisers, they seem like a wirth while product and we know we have the technology to produced products that work as well as they do in the TV ads but when you crunch all the numbers, it scheaper to make junk, sell it all as fast as possible then run when people chatch on to the scam then to produce a more expensive but good quality product.

the company doesnt say how much herbs the patch dispenses into you system the last like i checked. i dont know if its written on the package but you should emaile the website and see if they tell you the dosages of each herb. i doubt it would be a strong as women taking herbs orally and doing breast massages. the ingredients dont in the patch dont seem to be common NBE herbs so i would be hesitant to try it unless you are will to invest money and experiment. i was the first person to start up a topic about Lush on the Beboard a few years ago and at that time no one used it. someone asked about it on NBE Quest forum and Melo said that one of the ingredients should infact reduce fat in the breast. i cant remeber exactly but if you ask about lush on that forum and ask about the ingredients, melo can explain it for you better then i can.

all in all i rate this worse the other pre arragned pill brands for NBE. the concept seems ok but there are so much stuff that tell you to try something else first. the product is just way too expensive and i have a much cheater, more concentrated, and more custom made way take NBE herbs transdermally or sublingually.

its simular to the Mykelco NBA program. you get herbal extracts (liquid or dry) and make your own booby batter. you can then mix in strong carriers like emu oil, DMSO or Butylene Glycol. i know there are alot more but these are some of the strongest. BG is actually used is many prescription transdermal patches and creams to carry the medicine straight into the blood. you will bet a better quality subance than this time release patch. the only thing is, you probably will want to apply your own mixture daily instread of weekly or how ever long the Lush recommends wearing the product.

if you want to try luch then i would recommend buying other herbs in tablets.

Lush Patch`
June 13 2008 at 4:57 AM Laura (Login hopefullyboardtobroad)
I have been researching natural breast enhancement. I wanted to know if any of you have heard of or tried Lush Breast patch. Everything I have read seems to point to transdermal absorption as the best method of delivery for the herbs, but some of these statements may be biased. I am very discouraged and want to try this, but I would like some positive feedback from an unbiased source. Pleaase help.

Crystal
(Login ckrystal)
Re: Lush Patch`
June 13 2008, 7:22 AM

It doen't seem very likely to me. Surely the amount of herbs that can pass through the skin is limited. What reasons have you found to support the idea that transdermal application is a good way?

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
June 13 2008, 7:53 AM

The gut is designed to absorb substances, the skin is designed keep them out. Althoguh phytoestrogens do pass the skin, I still think peroral applicaton is the most efficient one.

Laura
(Login hopefullyboardtobroad)
June 14 2008, 8:20 PM

One of my friends works as a cleaner of port a potties. He flushes them out. He said that when he has cleaned them there are hundreds of undigested pills at the bottom.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
June 14 2008, 8:23 PM

I think that's why Moon is suggesting letting them dissolve under the tongue.

Nell Gwynne
(Login nell.gwynne)
EVE MEMBERS
June 15 2008, 8:46 AM

I tend to bite pills if they can be bitten, just in case. For example I've always bitten Wonderup tablets in half, so that should aid their digestion (although they probably don't need help).

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
June 15 2008, 9:01 AM

Some people have poor digestion. Pills ar generaly made in a way that they can be easily digested even if swallowed whole. The capsules used for herbs are thin and easily dissolved, and the herbs inside are already in powder form so I don't think it's likely that someone healthy wouldn't digest them.

Pills, Cream, Gum and now A PATCH!!!!
January 6 2007 at 7:30 PM Henri (Login henriettahippo)
Okay ladies, since I am greatly discouraged right now, and even though I already "know" what you will tell me, I did some browsing yesterday and came across this site. The ingredients aren't anything different then all the ones mentioned, and I never looked for the dosages of herbs, but I seem to recall they are listed. I also have no clue what the price of them are either!! HA HA, tells you how much I really was paying attention.

My question is, apart from the fact that it could be a shady company and there is always the chance it won't work, would a patch be effective?

I just thought it sounded awfully nice to not swallow a handful of pills all the time........just dreaming of an easier way for bigger boobs!!!!

SoCal.grl
(Login SoCal.grl)
The "Lush" Patch ... if only it was that easy.
January 7 2007, 12:48 AM

I've never heard of this product, but it works along the same lines as other types of patches (i.e. birth control and nicotine) in that it releases chemicals directly into the blood stream.

I don't trust it because there are so many things not right with the website: (1) It claims to be "100% doctor approved" but there are no endorsements from anyone, (2) There are several links to other websites advertising weak products ("Breast Gain Plus", "Breast Success", "Grobust", etc.), (3) There are very few testimonials, (4) The claim that "most women report breast size increases of 1 to 3 cup sizes in just 3 to 4 months" is obviously inflated, (5) The safety of "Lush" should be questioned because the amounts for each herb aren't listed plus you have to wear it for 3 days straight before changing it. If I remember correctly, the "Ortho Evra" birth control patch was recalled in the U.S. because so many women were experiencing complications, like blood clots. Also, there's a statement buried in the FAQ section which is scary: "Excessive use may impair ability to drive or operate heavy equipment. Also, it is not recommended for use with alcoholic beverages" (That's a huge red flag there.); (6) Or on the other hand, because we don't know the amounts of the herbs, there could be so little in each patch that it really is ineffective, (7) there's supposedly a "100% money-back guarantee" but only if you use it for at least 60 days and explain "why" it's not working (how would we know??).

"Lush" is priced at about $60 for a one month supply (10 patches), but you don't really know what you're getting due to the absence of dosage info. By the way, the ingredients in "Lush" are: Black Cohosh, Wild Yam, Damiana, Dong-Quai, Tribulus Terrestris (used as a testorone builder, to build muscle and increase sex drive, according to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tribulus_terrestris), Muira Puama (used as an aphrodisiac and/or for sexual dysfunction, according to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ptychopetalum) and Schisandra Berry (used to help alleviate Hepatitis, according to http://mountainroseherbs.com/learn/schisandra.php).

Sorry for the long post, but I didn't want anyone wasting their money on yet another scam. However, I may be completely wrong and "Lush" may be the magic bullet ... just be careful. Hang in there, Henri. I know how extremely frustrating it gets with NBE. I've been trying for goodness-knows-how-long now ... 6, maybe 7, years? I've lost count. Breast wishes to everyone.

Henri
(Login henriettahippo)
Re: Pills, Cream, Gum and now A PATCH!!!!
January 7 2007, 1:53 AM

Thanks for the post ~ I wasn't really going to buy the product. It just struck me as amusing thats all. And I wanted to know if it even would be effective, maybe not that product, but just the patch itself, never crossed my mind about bc or smoking patches.
I hadn't read to far into the forum actually so I'm glad you caught those warnings. It does sound fishy though.

It still would be nice to just stick something on every couple days as opposed to swallowing handfulls of pills..............sigh........

I wonder what else they will come out with!!!!!!

lush breast patch
January 26 2007 at 5:04 AM dandelion (Login dandelion1)
Hey, i've come across this lush breast patch.
anyone heard of this? it seems a bit odd, and kinda pricey..........
any ideas!!???????????

dandelion
(Login dandelion1)
Re: lush breast patch
January 26 2007, 5:11 AM

there are three herbs that i
Tribulus Terristris
Tribulus Terristris also known as puncture vine is an herb used in Indian Ayurvedic medicine. Tribulus stimulates the pituitary gland to secrete luteinizing hormone (LH) directly into the bloodstream. Luteinizing hormone triggers the testes to produce the testicular androgen, testosterone.

Muira puama information page
This Brazilian herb Muira puama, also referred to as murapuama, is mostly known for its effective help with erectile dysfunction and increasing libido and as an aphrodisiac - but is also an excellent tonic for increasing general well-being and mental tiredness.

Shisandra Berry
Schizandra was used as a staple food for hunting and gathering tribes. In Beng Cao Cang Mu, a great book on pharmacy written by Li Schizheng in the 16th century, Schisandra is listed in the highest ranks. Schizandra is said to increase energy, replenish and nourish the viscera (internal abdominal organs such as intestines, The lungs are not located in the abdominal ), improve vision, boost muscular activity and sooth both coughs and digestive problems, rejuvenates skin, and improve sexual endurance. The herb is also used as a tonic for the treatment of chronic fatigue.

.....................very odd herbs for nbe..........................

Henri
(Login henriettahippo)
Well.........
January 26 2007, 1:02 PM

I came across this site back beginning of the month. Read January 6th, 2007 post titled, Pills, Cream, Gum and now A PATCH!!!!

I posted this message because I wanted to know if a patch would even be effective as a form of NBE, but thanks to others being more observant than I was at the time, they picked up on a few things that should lead you to be cautious if you are considering the product.

Trudie
(no login)
Well.........
January 26 2007, 1:02 PM

I put this product in the gimmick category.

Know Anything About the Lush Patches?
August 7 2007 at 11:02 PM Meg (Login MarinasMom)
Hello - new to forum.

I just was curious if anyone has had any experience with the Lush patch. It seems that a transdermal (through the skin) of the herbal supplements would be much more effective than swallowing a pill that your body only absorbs maybe 50% of. The patch would deliver the supplements directly into the blood stream. This is why BC patches and Nicotine gum are so popular. Not to mention, leaving a patch on for 3 days would be a heck of a lot easier than taking all those pills. I HATE swallowing pills!

Is this too good to be true?
Are the ingredients similar to those in other successful forms of NBE like the WonderUp I have read so much about?

Thanks for your help and advice!!

Henri
(Login henriettahippo)
Re: Know Anything About the Lush Patches?
August 8 2007, 2:16 AM

Hello - I posted about the patch a few months ago, just asking what peoples thoughts were, because I like you, don't like swallowing pills and thought this was a really cool idea. I do remember someone mentioning that in theory the patch might actually work, since it works for many other things, I think it all depends on the formula and the persons own body chemistry. Alot of formulated methods are put down here, but that doesn't mean it WON'T work, just that it doesn't work on a majority of us. But there are always a few of us that are brave enough to face the criticism and give it a try, and some of us actually see some results.

As far as I know though, no-one has tried the patch, but I don't remember much after that.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
August 8 2007, 8:01 AM

Would topical use of liquid extracts be similar to using a patch?

Jennelle
(Login Jenneelle)
EVE MEMBERS
August 8 2007, 8:28 AM

This patch has the usual kind of ingredients for NBE. I think the idea is to appeal to those people who don't like taking pills.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon