This guide really does explain a lot. Take a look
http://www.ebay.co.uk/gds/Brava-Breast-B...396/g.html

Hello,

thank you for sharing that link.

So if I understood correctly what the article explains,
we have to use a ''light'' and ''permanent'' suction on
our breasts to notice growth over time. Too much
suction will only cause vessels damage and pump
and release method mostly gives temporary swelling ?

Yep thats it....pump and release electric or battery pumps are sometimes sold with systems but these are just breast feeding pumps and won't grow new tissue just swell the breast with blood which will go dowstraight away.

(10-02-2016, 05:02 PM)Hamishbreeze Wrote:  Yep thats it....pump and release electric or battery pumps are sometimes sold with systems but these are just breast feeding pumps and won't grow new tissue just swell the breast with blood which will go dowstraight away.

Hi Hamish,

I'm afraid this isn't correct. I know a lot of people on this forum who have used the NB or Kangzhu pumps and they have successfully grown in size from them. Isn't the enhance system the same as that? You just suck out the air and the tension stays. Isn't enhance basically the same as the NB or other breast systems? Also that guide that you are offering up was written by you so I'm not really sure what you are doing but it looks like you are working as a promotor for enhance and you are trying to make other products look bad. Also if you could provide a source which proves that the NHS are using enhance or that clinics are because I've done a search online and I can't find anything that suggests this is happening.

M5662,

Firstly I have no connection with any company. I wrote the guide under my same name hamishbreeze as I could not fit all the info on this forum. I have nothing to hide which is why I used the same name so people know it's me that has written it. I have learnt so much over the years about breast enlargement systems and my husband is the one who has in fact trailed it in a Glasgow hospital for asymmetrical breasts. I have not used every system on the market but the point I am trying to get across is the machines that just pump the breast or use the pump and release suction method will not give permanent results as the breast requires a constant even pull to achieve real tissue growth. So many systems are using strong machines or breast feeding pumps that are not going to give permanent results and can do more damage
than good. I know a lot about Brava as my husband has used it on patients and I have also learnt a lot about enhance. I am sure there are many other good systems on the market but I was trying to point out systems that are being sold with pumps that could do harm or should be used for a different purpose. So many women don't understand how tissue expansion works which is why I wanted to write the guide. It is to give women information on breast pumps......nothing more!

(17-02-2016, 04:51 PM)Hamishbreeze Wrote:  M5662,

Firstly I have no connection with any company. I wrote the guide under my same name hamishbreeze as I could not fit all the info on this forum. I have nothing to hide which is why I used the same name so people know it's me that has written it. I have learnt so much over the years about breast enlargement systems and my husband is the one who has in fact trailed it in a Glasgow hospital for asymmetrical breasts. I have not used every system on the market but the point I am trying to get across is the machines that just pump the breast or use the pump and release suction method will not give permanent results as the breast requires a constant even pull to achieve real tissue growth. So many systems are using strong machines or breast feeding pumps that are not going to give permanent results and can do more damage
than good. I know a lot about Brava as my husband has used it on patients and I have also learnt a lot about enhance. I am sure there are many other good systems on the market but I was trying to point out systems that are being sold with pumps that could do harm or should be used for a different purpose. So many women don't understand how tissue expansion works which is why I wanted to write the guide. It is to give women information on breast pumps......nothing more!

Ok I'm sorry I was rude. I could't find anything on the trials in Glasgow online and alarm bells went off when I saw your name as the person who had written the guide. I just thought you were trying to promote the product as we do get people on here doing that quite a lot and I went on the defensive. Do you know how it differs from other pumps such as the noogleberry? I have looked at the enhance system out of curiosity but I am still unsure of how it differs and maintains a low pressure like brava does to give growth. Also brava has to be worn for so many hours to get results so I don't know how enhance achieves it in such less time.

I totally understand M5662, that is exactly why I wrote my guide as there are an awful lot of breast pump website that charge people to advertise and give glowing reviews like 'must grow breast' etc. It is hard to find reviews that are written by genuine women or men seeking breast enlargement. I don't know of every system on the market and my only real concern was the amount of women that visited my husband ( a doctor) who had used such harsh electric pumps on their poor breasts. It all started with Brava but I tried to explain that the smartbox does not pump the breast it just expels the air and then stops. Any machine that constantly pumps the breast will damage tissue. There also seems to be systems now being sold with breast feeding pumps which is even more of a joke. These will never produce new breast tissue.
I have not seen the Noogleberry system so I will take a look but this is not one I can comment on. If it doesnt use and electric or battery pump then that is a start.
I think quality is a big thing when it comes to systems. I know through experience that the Enhance domes are the correct shape and good quality that will last the duration of the treatment. Brava domes are also good quality and well made. Enhance locks in the suction into the domes and is then worn for around 3 hours a day. It seems to give better results due to the domes sitting directly on the breast, the shape of the dome and the fact the suction can be a tiny bit stronger than Brava.
I am not here to recommend systems as I am sure people do their own research and have their own budgets, I really just wanted people to understand what tension induced tissue expansion is and how buying systems with breast feeding pumps or strong pumps will not achieve this.

(18-02-2016, 12:49 PM)Hamishbreeze Wrote:  I totally understand M5662, that is exactly why I wrote my guide as there are an awful lot of breast pump website that charge people to advertise and give glowing reviews like 'must grow breast' etc. It is hard to find reviews that are written by genuine women or men seeking breast enlargement. I don't know of every system on the market and my only real concern was the amount of women that visited my husband ( a doctor) who had used such harsh electric pumps on their poor breasts. It all started with Brava but I tried to explain that the smartbox does not pump the breast it just expels the air and then stops. Any machine that constantly pumps the breast will damage tissue. There also seems to be systems now being sold with breast feeding pumps which is even more of a joke. These will never produce new breast tissue.
I have not seen the Noogleberry system so I will take a look but this is not one I can comment on. If it doesnt use and electric or battery pump then that is a start.
I think quality is a big thing when it comes to systems. I know through experience that the Enhance domes are the correct shape and good quality that will last the duration of the treatment. Brava domes are also good quality and well made. Enhance locks in the suction into the domes and is then worn for around 3 hours a day. It seems to give better results due to the domes sitting directly on the breast, the shape of the dome and the fact the suction can be a tiny bit stronger than Brava.
I am not here to recommend systems as I am sure people do their own research and have their own budgets, I really just wanted people to understand what tension induced tissue expansion is and how buying systems with breast feeding pumps or strong pumps will not achieve this.

Hey Hamishbreeze thanks for sharing the info!
How much did you gain from Enhance? And how many months did you use it for?

I'm using brava now and I like the progress, but after I'm done with this round in April I want to go back to having a social life so am considering using Enhance for maintenance/continual growth. If I only need to wear it for 3 hours a day that would be awesome!! Is Enhance a new company? I had never heard of it until now.

(18-02-2016, 12:49 PM)Hamishbreeze Wrote:  I totally understand M5662, that is exactly why I wrote my guide as there are an awful lot of breast pump website that charge people to advertise and give glowing reviews like 'must grow breast' etc. It is hard to find reviews that are written by genuine women or men seeking breast enlargement. I don't know of every system on the market and my only real concern was the amount of women that visited my husband ( a doctor) who had used such harsh electric pumps on their poor breasts. It all started with Brava but I tried to explain that the smartbox does not pump the breast it just expels the air and then stops. Any machine that constantly pumps the breast will damage tissue. There also seems to be systems now being sold with breast feeding pumps which is even more of a joke. These will never produce new breast tissue.

Ok thank you for taking the time to share that info :-).

Hamishbreeze is very with it!

Brava instructions are clear: the negative pressure says between 15 and 33 mm hg (for using it to grow breast without fat grafting).
The amount of pressure is small enough to suck on a tube then tie off or buy an airlock from noogleberry and attach it to the brava dome tubing.

To measure the mm hg, I bought a manometer. From the tube that is attached to the dome

1. suck out the air to reach the first tug outward of the breast
2. pinch the tube and then place it on the end of the manometer so that it is reading the pressure in your dome. once it's attached (and after you turned it on and clicked to the last position ,,, mm hg) read the pressure in the dome.

It should read between -20 and -30 mm hg to have the "brava" recommended negative pressure.

The swelling of the breasts come with time (not instantly). I've worn about 6 days, and FINALLY I got a little swelling to stay with me after I took the domes off. I wear the brava, not another system, so that's 10 hr a day at that low pressure. But as the inventor has said on his website --it takes years to develop from puberty to where others are! Can't expect to do it overnight. Patience. At least I am hoping that is the right message. But having blue breasts isn't the right way, for sure.

20 to 3o mm hg with an airlock seems the right recipe.

I think the reason that these FAT GRAFT women are are told another thing, i.e., to pump up, etc, is because the physicians don't care if the woman has no fat supply. But honestly, I don't get the last part of Khouri's instructions for pre-surgery i.e., to pump up with a machine, to 60 mmhg 3 min then release. This would seem counter productive?!
Any thoughts? Is he merely testing the distractive force paper that he cites as his reason for adding this prior to fat grafting?

In any case, that is NOT the instruction for the NON surgery brava wearer. It is only 20-33 mg average. ONLY.

Yet I did see a paper on distractive force that Khouri uses to justify his use of 3 min : 1 min 60 mm hg : 0 mm hg (pumping machine). I just can't wrap my head around why he would risk breaking the blood capillary bed he wants to create, even if he DOES add the fat in a graft.

Any thoughts?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon