Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

MACA: what kind of effects are normal to suffer?

Hello girls!

I did a long research about this root and seems it's going to be the best thing for me because I've lost too much weight and I need to be in shape again, so I've decided to give a try and take it.

Now, I know gaining weight with this will be normal (plus it's what i want haha) and i must be careful with the dosage and start with the lowest ... but i'd like to know what effects have you noticed taking maca for at least 3 months and if really works for increasing the butt and the breast?

My goals taking this is :

1- gaining weight
2- having energy
3- increase a cup size

(plus I'm taking fennel and spearmint + multivitamins for women + and doing massages with essential oils at the same time)

I read something about INSOMNIA, is that true?!!! :/

Any kind of information, personal opinion or reviews will be appreciated , indeed! ^^

Much love and happy growing!!

Insomnia if you take it late in the day. Gives you energy.
Heart Palps IF you take to much too soon - depends on the individuals sensitivity.
Weight gain- not for me but my metabolism is on hyperdrive. Ps yes I did take for three months.
Libido - yes a boost and quite significant.
Shorter cycle - happened to me and upon research it's very common.
Calming effect - it's an adaptogen so yeh it can help settle things down.

Other chicks I hear wonderful things, butt growth breast growth, calming, libido, you name it.

Personally I think each person will react very differently to maca. I think it's one of those you need to try it and don't research too much cause youl know pretty quick if it agrees with you or not. It's worth the shot to grow by balancing rather than promoting x y z hormone.

All just my opinion and experience with maca. Oh ps go for gelatinised over raw.

Awww thank you for answering Ella!Blush

(28-01-2016, 10:57 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  Hello girls!

I did a long research about this root and seems it's going to be the best thing for me because I've lost too much weight and I need to be in shape again, so I've decided to give a try and take it.

Now, I know gaining weight with this will be normal (plus it's what i want haha) and i must be careful with the dosage and start with the lowest ... but i'd like to know what effects have you noticed taking maca for at least 3 months and if really works for increasing the butt and the breast?

My goals taking this is :

1- gaining weight
2- having energy
3- increase a cup size

(plus I'm taking fennel and spearmint + multivitamins for women + and doing massages with essential oils at the same time)

I read something about INSOMNIA, is that true?!!! :/

Any kind of information, personal opinion or reviews will be appreciated , indeed! ^^

Much love and happy growing!!

Maca is an adaptogen which means it will regulate and level your hormones. Maca may increase libido, maca is best taken in the morning, you're not suppose to take it at night as it increases energy. IDK why anyone would take it a night, of course you're gonna be awake when you take something that wakes you up and makes you ready for the day! lol

I love Maca, been taking it for almost 3 years now and I think it's helped me the most-- but I needed a lot of leveling out. NBE works differently for everyone-- my advice is know your body, hormones, what you need, what you lack and incorporate that into NBE. (ie. if you're E dom, lay off phytoestrogens and focus on progesterone, vitex, etc) I think that maca is worth a try, if it doesn't work you can always ween off of it-- I saw results after 3-6 months. My boyfriend looks back at my body in photos then and looks at me now and says how voluptuous I am. Lol Maca FTW Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon