Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is anybody on GREENBUSH herbs right now?

Question 

I've ordered some but can't/won't guarantee il take them.. I was burnt badly by Greenbush initially but then id had no exposure to herbs at that point and I took the full programme, now I'm inclined to test the waters with he liquid extract only..

Anyway just wondered if anyone us and how the are finding it..

http://www.greenbush.net/newenblenkit.html

I ordered the herbs by them selves. I'm going to start to take them soon

(15-01-2016, 12:12 AM)largeCsorsmallDs Wrote:  I ordered the herbs by them selves. I'm going to start to take them soon

That's right you asked about that before. Ok I'm not sure how far me be away are but let me know when you start

I will

(15-01-2016, 11:22 PM)largeCsorsmallDs Wrote:  I will

I've massaged a few times with the exact. I have some left over but it's a year old. Makes me a little dizzy sometimes not sure why. Think I wS 30 under 33.5 over or 33. My body has fluctuated a lot though. Gone from 63 kgs to 57. Now fluctuating around 58/59

(15-01-2016, 11:22 PM)largeCsorsmallDs Wrote:  I will

Mine arrived today. Sadly the stupid courier left it sitting n the box on the deck in 30 degree heat for hours before I got home. The box was HOT literally... The bottle seemed room Temp so hopefully product hasn't spoiled...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon