Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Will Drinking "Green Tea" or "Ginger Soup" make my breasts smaller?

Will Drinking "Green Tea" or "Ginger Soup" Daily make my breasts smaller??????
October 28 2008 at 12:47 PM Corina (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm a big fan of Green Tea and Ginger soup to detox the body from toxins and seconed hand hormones. but i have read that green tea was used by chinese to burn fat and lose weight. does anyone know if drinking Green Tea daily will shrink my breasts? i'm on breast growth herbs too btw @@

dory
(Login Dory505) Re: Will Drinking "Green Tea" or "Ginger Soup" Daily make my breasts smaller???? October 29 2008, 11:52 AM

I dont know, i also heared green tea is taken to burn fat

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Will Drinking "Green Tea" or "Ginger Soup" Daily make my breasts smaller???? October 29 2008, 1:31 PM

I used to drink lots of green and black tea and it never made me lose weight. I read that cafeeine diminishes appetite, but I doubt that to the point where you would lose significent ammounts of weight.

greecemonkey
(Login greecemonkey) Re: Will Drinking "Green Tea" or "Ginger Soup" Daily make my breasts smaller???? October 30 2008, 5:15 AM

Hey Corina, Ginger is good for promoting blood circulation which I wouldve thought to be beneficial for our boobys yea!? Not sure bout green-tea, Im a huge green tea drinker too though I go for caffine-free I think it tastes better! Dont quote me but I think caffine isnt booby friendly?? Please correct me if Im wrong! I also like ginger,lemon tea basically for the same reasons you do Wink

Check Fengshui's(hope I spelt that right! ;S )yin yang food, infact I should do the same myself!

Hope that helps, good luck Corina!

Happy growing Wink

may
(no login) Re: Will Drinking "Green Tea" or "Ginger Soup" Daily make my breasts smaller???? October 31 2008, 2:16 AM

green tea has more benefits than no benefits, and ginger is good for you as well, in fact the widly popular chicken feet soup has many different ways of making it, and tigerlily added ginger to hers. don't worry about green tea or ginger being bad, there is nothing bad about taking it.

however detoxing while trying to do NBE is pointless because your body won't absorb the herbs. if ginger does in fact detox your body, limit your intake, however i have never heard anything to suggest it is at all bad.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Will Drinking "Green Tea" or "Ginger Soup" Daily make my breasts smaller???? October 31 2008, 5:53 PM

''detoxing while trying to do NBE is pointless because your body won't absorb the herbs''
I don't think that's true, detox is achieved with liver regeneration, improved circulation and increased intake of antioxidants, but has nothing to do with absorption. I dunno how exactly those colon cleansers work, but if I'm not mistaking ginger is not one of those.

Diane
(no login) Re: Will Drinking "Green Tea" or "Ginger Soup" Daily make my breasts smaller???? October 31 2008, 7:50 PM

It happened to me. I drank 6 bags of tea in the afternoon and at night, and I lost 10 pounds in two months. My breast shrank terribly, I have to start taking herbs to gain back my size. Yes, green tea does burn fat, definitely to some people, your breast will evidently lose some inches.

greecemonkey
(Login greecemonkey) Re: Will Drinking "Green Tea" or "Ginger Soup" Daily make my breasts smaller???? November 1 2008, 12:02 AM

Heya Diane, so do you mean 12 cups all up, or just the 6?? That's still alot of greentea in one day! Also 10 pounds is quite a bit of weight to loose yea?! I would expect a loss in the booby area to be the norm when losing weight. I used to drink alot myself, prob 4-5 cups a day, but I was using the same teabags(2 cups per bag)now I only have 1 first thing every morning. But everything in moderation, it seems theres a few of us drinking these teas so the best we can do is trial and error and share our findings with eachother to see what works best. Wink

All the bestWink
Happy re-growing Diane!!

Happiness Roberts
(no login) Green tea does shrink your breasts September 13 2015, 11:19 AM

Hey, i started drinking green tea three years back and i lost weight with it. But the drawback about it is that it made my boobs smaller coz it burnt the fat stored in my breasts, bt nt a lot of it..hope i helped u

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon