Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tuberous breasts....help?(pics)

I really do not know what to do about them. Surgery is much too expensive, I don't have access to any herbs, my testosterone levels might be a little high and it is really hard to find any kind of oil (apart from the ones we use for cooking) in my country. I've been doing pectoral exercises for a month now and I still can't see any results + I massage my breasts everyday for 15 min in the morning and at night. I'm starting to lose hope and I really don't know what to do. How can I make my breasts rounder and firmer?
(P.S: I don't think I can buy a Noogleberry either as I am on a tight budget. )

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Progesterone elevation via binaurals could be worth a try.

Thank you! Do you know how many times I have to listen to it per day and if I can do other rhings to increase my progesterone levels? I have already read about certain foods. I'll continue with the massage and exercises, I will also listen to this. Maybe after a week I will tell you if I have made any progress with the shape. Meanwhile please leave any suggestions you can think of! I would be very grateful if you tell me the massage technique that works the best for my breasts! Thank you again!

For me 20 minutes a day worked to reduce ankle swelling. I think a week would be too soon to see breast results. For massage I use the Bust Roller.

Still, I would like to see a review of what I did during that week and if something managed to change. Even the smallest of achievements would make me happy. Though I still do not hold high hopes for what could happen in a week. I would also like to ask: Do you think that I have a severe case of tuberous breasts ? As I am not sure if I will be able to breastfeed......
I'm sorry if my english is not all too good.... I have a hard time finding the words I want to use.

(26-12-2015, 03:54 PM)Candace Wrote:  For me 20 minutes a day worked to reduce ankle swelling. I think a week would be too soon to see breast results. For massage I use the Bust Roller.

How does the bust roller work for you candace? How do you use it?

Original poster I think you have nice boobs for what it's worth... If you want to increase progesterone you could try vitex/chaste berry herb. That's what I'm using now. Only two weeks in and my cycle went back to normal length. Otherwise yeh b vitamins/ omega fatty acids etc and there's many suggestions online as you are aware.

I don't know your age or circumstances though. Always run it past a health professional first if your of a younger age and want to try herbals.

I can't tell if it's done anything. I use the strokes from the instructions: middle to top (diagonal inward) for 50 strokes, and then bottom to middle (diagonal outward) plus middle to top (diagonal inward) for 50 strokes. That works out to about 10 minutes and then it's on to the next side.

I think the theory is to move the lymph. So you have to clear out the top before you can clear out the bottom.

Another thing: Does anyone know what to do about asymmetrical breasts? Should I massage one more, or....?

I forgot to update it sooner, but so far I think it still looks the same, though I only listened to the binaurals only 3 days and then I got my period and decided against listening to them for that period of time. I'm getting back on track now as it is over and I'll also be doing self hypnosis or just hypnosis. I'll put a picture though I do not really see a difference.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hey everyone!
I'm almost 17 and i recently (well over the past 6 months) discovered that I have tuberous/tubular breasts. I am almost crying everyday over the fact that my breasts are deformed and I really really am so ashamed and embarrassed to even look at myself in the mirror now. I might have a hormonal imbalance since I only started getting my period at the age of 16. I also suffered from anorexia for a couple years which could have interrupted the development of my body. But I do not know what else could have affected my boobs to be deformed. I am scared to talk about this to anyone (family/friends/doctors).
I really really need help and advice to natural 'cure' or correct my breasts. I can obviously not afford surgery or implants (especially since I would also have to wait a few years), so I really need help and tips/recommendations to correct my breast and have 'normal' shaped boobs.
Can anyone recommend anything or tell me what to do? I am really ready to do anything to finally have normal and not deformed breasts.
Thank you!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon