Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anyone have progress with these herbs?

Smile 

I'm taking these herbs for the first time and I would like to know if anyone has had any growth taking these herbs:

Internally:
Fenugreek
Red maca root
And alfalfa

And externally:
Fish oil
Flaxseed oil
Vitamin e oil

That's the regimen I am starting this week. If anyone has had any luck with these herbs please let me know, thank you!

(11-11-2015, 03:50 AM)Pennygrim Wrote:  I'm taking these herbs for the first time and I would like to know if anyone has had any growth taking these herbs:

Internally:
Fenugreek
Red maca root
And alfalfa

And externally:
Fish oil
Flaxseed oil
Vitamin e oil

That's the regimen I am starting this week. If anyone has had any luck with these herbs please let me know, thank you!

I've not done exactly what your doing but keen to see how you go for sure :)
Good luck

(11-11-2015, 06:16 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  
(11-11-2015, 03:50 AM)Pennygrim Wrote:  I'm taking these herbs for the first time and I would like to know if anyone has had any growth taking these herbs:

Internally:
Fenugreek
Red maca root
And alfalfa

And externally:
Fish oil
Flaxseed oil
Vitamin e oil

I've not done exactly what your doing but keen to see how you go for sure Smile
Good luck

Well so far I haven't grown any but it's only been 2 weeks. I'm going to have to stop rubbing the fish oil on because I smell like a sewer. All my clothes smell like fish and now my dryer smells like fish. And now it's on my boyfriends work uniform. So that's not really working out to well even though I got the I unscented kind. It still smelled bad. I would say the program itself is going well. I usually shrink to 32 during my period week and I've been stable at 33 for the most part so I think that's a good sign

Try red krill oil instead of fish oil. Almost no fishy oil smell. That's what i use instead of fish oils.

I also use nutmeg oil, macadamia nut oil and Brazil nut oil with good success. I mix all the oils together in small batches ( 1 dram) as needed.

(19-11-2015, 10:28 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  Try red krill oil instead of fish oil. Almost no fishy oil smell. That's what i use instead of fish oils.

I also use nutmeg oil, macadamia nut oil and Brazil nut oil with good success. I mix all the oils together in small batches ( 1 dram) as needed.

Oh thanks a lot for the tip! What kind of growth have you gotten? I've been stalling at 33 inches for a year now and can't seem to get over this plateau

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon