Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Nature day breast enhancement liquid extract

Has anyone here used Natureday liquid extract? And if so how did it work for you? I'm very wary about buying it since I spent about $300 on a six month supply of Breast Actives years ago with absolutely no results. Since then I'm skeptical of anything, but I'm getting desperate since nothing else seems to be working for me.

I am also trying to cut caffeine out, but how much is too much? I drink one cup of coffee per day, do you think that is why I am having trouble?

I'm getting really discouraged, and I hear other people's stories saying they grew two cup sizes and counting, it's so frustrating that I have no results to speak of. I'm not even a full A cup.

If you took Natureday, how long did it take to see a change and how much did you use, how many times per day? I know everyone is different but it would help me decide. Have any of you taken it and not seen an increase?

(09-11-2015, 03:42 AM)Alliecat Wrote:  Has anyone here used Natureday liquid extract? And if so how did it work for you? I'm very wary about buying it since I spent about $300 on a six month supply of Breast Actives years ago with absolutely no results. Since then I'm skeptical of anything, but I'm getting desperate since nothing else seems to be working for me.

I am also trying to cut caffeine out, but how much is too much? I drink one cup of coffee per day, do you think that is why I am having trouble?

I'm getting really discouraged, and I hear other people's stories saying they grew two cup sizes and counting, it's so frustrating that I have no results to speak of. I'm not even a full A cup.

If you took Natureday, how long did it take to see a change and how much did you use, how many times per day? I know everyone is different but it would help me decide. Have any of you taken it and not seen an increase?
Yes it worked for me. 3/4" in three weeks. But... It's very strong. If your under 20 I wouldn't touch it though. I firmly believe it has the ability to mess with your hormones . I stopped because it made me angry and hormonal etc.
But over breast actives pills versus liquid extract its no contest. Liquid absorbs much easier than digesting pills ESP if you have impaired digestion.

Be wary always and don't take if you suspect you may be estrogen dominant.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon