Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

fenugreek?

(04-12-2015, 11:36 AM)largeCsorsmallDs Wrote:  The other morning I had some major swelling all day and they were very tender. I put on one bra I wear quite often and was almost busting out of the cups. Unfortunately they went back down ?

Yeh m not convinced fenugreek swelling is permanent. Not unless you stuck at it which nobody seems to do, I wonder if it's because it takes awhile to work.
For the msm though you could add some vitamin c or get the combined kind . Many grew off this alone in higher doses couple with massage for circulation.

Janet's right buy in bulk, I imagine as its more of a whole food source without fillers it might be more effective plus all this fenugreek hype started with the story about harem girls being fed fenugreek to make them more buxom and they wouldn't have popped pills, they would have had it in a whole food form Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon