Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ainterol users - differences in products?

ok so Ainterol users, WHY is there two different kinds of powder extract? I see on the website they have these

R1 extract in a tub

R4 extract in a ziplock type bag

do any of you know what that means? Like, what is the difference between R1 and R4? I'm not understanding. So I don't know which one to order.

Also unsure about the sprays vs the creams?
Thanks in advance.

It would seem as though RI comes in a plastic sealed container whereas R4 comes in a foil pouch. I have read the wild pueraria mirifica root from Thailand land contains the highest levels of Miroestrol and Deoxymiroestrol (the active components responsible for breast growth as well as hair and skin care) as opposed to cultivated roots. I make my own capsules. I purchased a manual machine to fill the vegetable capsules, and so I buy the large bags. Why the large bags mainly because I make my own PM extract. I am eager to try their new Ultra Pueraria Mirifica Extract Powder (High Concentrate). Hope this helps you out.

Actually I heard the opposite, that the farmed cultivars are more potent than the wild varieties Huh

While we're on the subject of PM, who knows when the proper time to take it? Ainterol says 1/2 hr. before breakfast. Another brand says after meals. I know some meds are better absorbed either on an empty stomach or with food. So what about PM & what is the rational?Huh

(23-10-2015, 03:47 PM)lostacres6 Wrote:  While we're on the subject of PM, who knows when the proper time to take it? Ainterol says 1/2 hr. before breakfast. Another brand says after meals. I know some meds are better absorbed either on an empty stomach or with food. So what about PM & what is the rational?Huh

you will just have to experiment to see what time of day is best for you. always take with calcium (if you don't want to use dairy, you can look up calcium enriched foods, or just use a calcium supplement if you want to do it on an empty stomach)... just experiment to see what is right for you

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon