Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Are my breasts underdeveloped? Or just... odd?

(12-10-2015, 07:36 AM)TimeHopper Wrote:  Hello all, I am new here to BreastNexus and I am quiet jealous of many of you lovely ladies, I have always been very small chested and rather underdeveloped, in my opinion.I am 20 now and I don't know how to go about making them look more appealing, I don't want huge breasts I would just prefer a shape and size that matches my frame better. I don't even know what size I am for bras because I have never had any bra properly fit.
Chest (above breast): 31"
Bust: 32"
Under Bust: 28"
Those are my measurements.
I am very tight on money so I can't really afford some of the methods to increase bust size that I have read about. With many of the methods I question their longevity, I truly would like something that can give me long lasting results, I don't mind having to keep a small routine, but I really do not want to have to be taking any more than an hour per day to maintain them.

I want to know if you guys do believe they are underdeveloped, I was also worried that they are tubular. I also thought that some of the shape could be due to me having lost about 40 pounds a while ago, I lost 4 inches around my bust and under bust.

There should be some pictures (sorry for the acne I got sick and that tends to make me break out)
If the pictures didn't show up, oops.

I dont think that you're breasts are that under developed, they look nice Smile they are just on the smaller side. I know you said you are tight on money-- I think Noogleberry would work well for you, it will allow you to grow more tissue and help with shape and fill you out. It takes time but I think it will pay off. When you have the money I would look into it.. I found that working with herbs actually wound up costing me more money because I had to keep looking into it very few months.

Are you looking to work with herbs? if you feel your breasts are under developed you could look into Bovine Ovary but do your research on this hormone therapy first, please!

If you are level in your hormones you could look into these herbs:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=21602

this helped me when I first started nbe Smile

make sure to cycle your herbs Smile learn your cycle and your hormones too, follicular, luteal, menses.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread