Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Are my breasts underdeveloped? Or just... odd?

(12-10-2015, 07:36 AM)TimeHopper Wrote:  Hello all, I am new here to BreastNexus and I am quiet jealous of many of you lovely ladies, I have always been very small chested and rather underdeveloped, in my opinion.I am 20 now and I don't know how to go about making them look more appealing, I don't want huge breasts I would just prefer a shape and size that matches my frame better. I don't even know what size I am for bras because I have never had any bra properly fit.
Chest (above breast): 31"
Bust: 32"
Under Bust: 28"
Those are my measurements.
I am very tight on money so I can't really afford some of the methods to increase bust size that I have read about. With many of the methods I question their longevity, I truly would like something that can give me long lasting results, I don't mind having to keep a small routine, but I really do not want to have to be taking any more than an hour per day to maintain them.

I want to know if you guys do believe they are underdeveloped, I was also worried that they are tubular. I also thought that some of the shape could be due to me having lost about 40 pounds a while ago, I lost 4 inches around my bust and under bust.

There should be some pictures (sorry for the acne I got sick and that tends to make me break out)
If the pictures didn't show up, oops.

HeLlow sweety !!
U can increase ur breast size naturally by simple massage
It's true
I was like u and when I started massage my boobs were 33 and now 35 inch
check my personal program and within 1 month u will feel the difference and
But u will do massage regularly and never leave otherwise ur boobs will shrink again
So do this for 5-6 months for permanent results and when u reach ur goal
u can do massage only for 10- 15 minutes

Good luck Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread