Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My "Curves Not Fat" Stack - Butt and Chest Exercises

Hey everyone I am trying to restore what has deflated after weight loss while maintaining a state of physical fitness. This includes the bust and the booty. Right now I am:

- 5'3" 105 Lbs
- 1200 calorie eater due to being sedentary in an office, maintaining my weight at this level
- Technically 32C but looks like a deflated B cup. I am trying to get rid of the sag, that's it.
- When I was heavy (140-150 lbs) I wore a 36C, but I had a gut. Being in offices caused me to gain weight during my 20s.

Right now I am doing the following
- Diane 35 for my acne and excessive body hair
- 1800 mg of Fenugreek per day
- Using Eveline volufilline cream just for the sake of it
- Doing the Chi massage 300 rotations x 2 per day
- wall pushups to strengthen the pecs
- Other supplements I take include a multivitamin, 3000 mg of fish oil, and melatonin for sleep.

Also I am following bodyweight exercises derived from sources such as Strong Curves to boost my rear end. Some of my workout mix includes:
- 30 kick backs and side-kicks with each leg, twice per day
- 10 lunges
- 10 bodyweight squats
- Glute bridge
- Clam exercise

I also wear waist trainers to try to improve my posture. Not a brand name one like Squeem. I wear generic waist trainers like Maidenform Flexees and ones found on Ebay. Stores such as Walmart and TJ Maxx will have them for much less than the internet sites.

My starting measurements on September 1 were: 34-26-33.5
Now they are: 34.5-25.5-34.5, note the last number, I think I am seeing progress in the butt area.

My husband has noticed that my rear is firmer. Hopefully this progresses.

Update:
Bust: 35
Underbust: 28 (no change)
Waist: 24.5 (After removal of tight Aliexpress girdle worn all day)
Hip: 34
Weight 103 lb

Update:

Bust - 35.5 without bra, 36 in a supportive bra
Underbust - 28 no change
Waist - 25 (corset free day)
Hip - 35 (did lunges and glute bridges less than 1 hour ago, might be swelling)

Weight - 105
Upped fenugreek to 2400 - 3000 mg per day. We'll see what happens.

Will be getting bodyfat calipers soon.
Goal - Weight <110, preferably 95-105 range
Bodyfat - Estimate of 15%
Breast size - 38 inch (Size I was while fat, good size for me but more is good too).
Hip size - More curvature in upper half, going for the "Kardashian effect". Not sure about specific size goals.

Congratulations on your progress. Are you doing any pumping i.e noogleberry?

Thanks. I'm not pumping at the moment though I have a pump handle around and need to get domes from somewhere. I've tried it before without much result, like years ago. Right now, I am a bit constrained on time and using massage as my main approach. We'll see what happens.

I've noticed that sleep deprivation shrinks my bust (but not my butt, that's pure muscle from squatting). I'm going to work on getting enough sleep. This really makes a difference. Sleep deprivation and overconsumption of coffee flattens me out and bloats my stomach. Boobs grow in the nighttime I think. I want to make 36 without the bra by November. Crash dieting is also bad for boobs, I learned that the hard way but am glad to have lost the weight.

Update
Bust 35
Waist 25
Hip 35

B.C. pill break week so I expect shrinkage. Status: Just came back from rehearsal so I walked a lot from the train station there. It's been 5 hours since my last meal so I have no bloating.

I ate a lot of carbs today too which is bad. Did not massage today yet. I took 1800 mg of fenugreek in the morning and just popped 1800 more mg of fenugreek. No girdle today.

Weight 104
Bust 35.5
Underbust 27.5 tight 28 snug
Overbust 31
Waist 24.5 (probably from walking)
Hip 35.5

Tried on old smaller-fitting 32C and 34B bras from my early 20s, when I was around 120 lbs, and I was overflowing from the cup. Right now I have been sticking to my 32D / 34C bras and some bigger 32Cs. I have a "Rixie Clip" around for shrinking bra bands so I'm not worried. I also tried on jeans from that time in my life that had been skin-tight at that time in my life (Forever 21 Size 27 waist) and they were very large especially in the waist.

This is substantiated, numerical proof that whatever I'm doing is working to increase my chest and booty and decrease my waist. I have never been pregnant, also I have maintained some weight loss for 3 years. I have been taking Diane 35 for less than 4 months but it's helping me tremendously with acne and facial hair.

The extra weight was from working in offices. My husband has also noticed that my rear end is firmer from the leg lifts and squats regimen.

This is also going to be controversial but I was eating a high carb, mostly vegan diet when I was that age (The big pants and small bra age) since I was more into environmentalism. But now, I'm eating a lower carb diet. I'm not saying that you can't do a low carb diet if you are vegan or vegetarian but just that macros in terms of your diet may need some tweaks. I'm also avoiding coffee for the most part and sticking to tea.

So far:
Proboob influences - Protein, age (25+), Chi massage, fenugreek / herbals, lack of anxiety, sleep, moderate exercise, anti androgen (spironolactone, Diane 35, Yasmin, Valette pills)

Antiboob influences - Coffee, sleep deprivation, alcohol consumption, anxiety, excessive exercise or dieting, obesity, carbs, being a teen and / or being post menopausal

Period day so I'm expecting shrinkage.

B: 34.75 - 35
W: 25 (after dinner)
H: 35.5 - 36

3600 mg fenugreek
No massage yet

Update: 35.5 after massage.
Woo hoo! No deflation, even though I'm on my period! (Yeah, I know it's a 'withdrawal bleed'. Humor me.)

B: 35.75
W: 26 (drank a massive amount of water and had dairy today, which caused bloating)
H: 36 on the dot. Hubby says it's firm.

Disturbed to find out that my caliper bodyfat percentage at the waist area is 27.6%. However I don't look fat. I have little arms and you can see the ribs on my back. My period (i.e. withdrawal bleed) is over despite being on break week from Diane 35.

In the bodyfat picture chart I look like the 20-22% fat person. Maybe there is extra fat on my gut. But this is good, as long as my weight is in control it means that there is fat that can potentially shift toward my chest.

B: 35
W: 24.5 (after supper too)
H: 36 / 36.25

BF: 27.6
Weight 104

B: 35
W: 24
H: 35.5

Wt 101

Took 3 locations for my bodyfat measurement today and it's closer to 22%. I'm relieved, lol. Back on pills but they haven't really 'kicked in' so to speak so I'm still in a non boob swelling zone. OTOH, my weight has become more normalized and I sense that fat is going away. It could be the leg lifts. My goal weight is around 90 gotta get rid of the fat.

I drank coffee today and also didn't get enough sleep last night, both of which are antiboob influences.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon