Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

FREE Breast Enlargement - Therapist Program

(22-01-2010, 05:30 AM)T-belle Wrote:  I'm definitely getting some growth, though they haven't really been tingling. I think I might be on the verge of moving up a size. Bras are feeling tighter, and they're kind of spilling over the side of the bra.

T-Belle,
Congratulations on an excellent job so far. Keep up the good work!
Don't worry if you're not tingling anymore - once your body gets used to the added energy in your breast cells the tingling goes away.

Tingling is usually an indication that the cells are 'surprised' by the additional 'work' or 'attention' they're getting.

Don't stay too long in your old bra size. Give them room, and reward them with something nice to wear. You'll be surprised how they react to pampering (as a reward). I know it sounds silly, but 'reward' and 'celebration' is absolutely beneficial to motivating them to stay on track.

Also make sure your 'blueprint image' is properly updated (i.e. larger) and that you use your 'energy hands' as often as you can. Once you are this far into the program you'll benefit the most from those tools.

Keep us all updated on the forum!

Anthony

For the FREE TRIAL Participants...
So WHO wants to leave some more feedback on the program?

Was it easy to do?
Did you follow the CDs?
How long did you follow the program?
How much growth did you achieve?

Recommendations, remarks, etc. etc.?

Share !
thanks
Anthony

(13-02-2010, 04:45 AM)HypnoticBody Wrote:  For the FREE TRIAL Participants...

Was it easy to do?
Did you follow the CDs?

Share !
thanks
Anthony

Hi, Anthony,

1) Was it easy to do?

Yes, I would say so. There were some times when I wished the induction was a wee bit shorter for the daily session, because I knew what was coming. There were lots of times I was asleep by the time I reached the end of the daily session, so I wasn't sure if I was doing it right.

2) Did you follow the cds?

Yes, though I got caught up in work and school stuff and haven't made it through the last two cds yet. I plan to, though. I really liked cds 3 and 4, though. For some reason, the downloads for a few of the cds didn't show up with an album name when I imported them into iTunes, and that prevents them from showing up on my iPod. I feel like if I'd been able to upload them on my iPod, I'd probably have done the other cds by now. It's just hard for me to find a time to do them on my computer during the day.

3) How long did you follow the program?

I can't quite remember my start date...would have to look it up. I was sick for a week in December, and was so busy the last couple of weeks that I've been sporadic in doing the daily session. I plan to keep going, though.

4) How much growth did you achieve?

I haven't measured recently, but I have noticed my bras fitting tighter, and I can see a bit of spillage out the sides. I think I probably need to be wearing a 32C instead of a 34B, and I do believe I'll make it to 34C if I keep going. Just had a lot of upheaval that made it difficult for me to do the program as strictly as I had planned when I started out.

I really have enjoyed the program, and want to thank you, Anthony, for extending the opportunity to us, and for your support in encouraging me and answering my questions! I'm going to keep doing the program, and would recommend it to others, as well!

Was it easy to do?
Did you follow the CDs?

Share !
thanks
Anthony

Just finished my first 12 weeks and I'm feeling great! I'm up about 1.94" and I've gotten lots of compliments from my friends on Twitter about how I look. (Which I love because I SO need the ego boost with what issues I had before) Full details about everything on my review. I'll be continuing with the next 12 weeks of the program and can't wait to see how things will turn out!

NEW INFORMATION BASED ON FEEDBACK

USING THE CDS:idea:
Once you've heard the INTRODUCTION(s) on a CD, you can skip them.
You only need to listen to the introductions on a CD ONCE. On subsequent sessions, to right to the induction track (the last track on the CD) no need to listen to the introduction again....

OTHER PROGRAMSHuh
"I've tried hyposis for breasts before and it didn't work"
Unfortunately, I hear this a lot and I want to comment on it.
There are lots of people out there who are looking to make some quick money and sell a CD or CD set that they've created on their computer.
As far as I know there are ONLY 2 good sets on the market today.
One by Wendi Friesen, and one by Hypnotic Body (Balance Hypnosis). If you've used one of these kits correctly and consistently, (and there is growth left in your breasts) you will get results. The Hypnotic Body Kit incorporates the latest S-Bridge Mind-Body Techniques which are seriously rocking the boat in the Hypnosis World (I will be providing a course to teach hypnotists how to use this Mind-Body work at the largest NGH Convention in the world - this August)

If you have tried other breast hypnosis CD kits, and they didn't work. Please include: The name of the kit, your age and starting breast size, how long you used the kit before giving up.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK :sleepy: ITS WORTH THE EFFORT (of relaxing to guided images... Smile
Anthony

Check yout Chibichan's PROGRESS !!!!

Congratulations! I can't wait to see the 24 week results!

Anthony

(22-02-2010, 07:24 PM)Chibichan_630 Wrote:  

Was it easy to do?
Did you follow the CDs?

Share !
thanks
Anthony

Just finished my first 12 weeks and I'm feeling great! I'm up about 1.94" and I've gotten lots of compliments from my friends on Twitter about how I look. (Which I love because I SO need the ego boost with what issues I had before) Full details about everything on my review. I'll be continuing with the next 12 weeks of the program and can't wait to see how things will turn out!

i would really like to take part, i have sent a private message with my email address. i havent done anything to my boobies yet im still researching and this would be a great experiment for me too!! i never thought you could increase your breast size by hypnosis

(22-02-2010, 07:24 PM)Chibichan_630 Wrote:  

Was it easy to do?
Did you follow the CDs?

Share !
thanks
Anthony

Wow nearly 2" that's amazing! Amazing what hypnosis can do. Smile

Is there still a chance for the trial or not? I would really like to try this, Ive wanted to for a while but havnt had much money to buy it yet. x

Hi,

I too am very interested in getting into the trial study on this. Is it still possible? This seems to be just what I am looking for.

Thanks!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon