Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Breasts Grew Three Inches- But I Dont See Any Changes! Help?

Yeah i actually can tell that my breasts are bigger now (not huge though). Xtreme Boobster is working wonderfully! I am lacking a day behind so i will start back today.

Congrats! ! ! That's amazing. ..
Do you listen and massage at the same time? ?
And what is boost xtreme .. can you post the link please

I just saw your response, sorry im so late. I didnt massage and listen to it at the same time around the time i did that.My breasts are a 34C so the calculator on the internet was wrong (sadly) anyways i tried linking the boobster xtreme which is basically a hypnosis to make your breasts grow bigger but now you have to download an app in order to download it and i really dont want to do that lol.

If you're at the firmness that you are supposed to be, in good health (as in, no sagging from weight loss or other causes like having a baby) then your breasts will stay the same size and kind of look "the same" for a while.

I'm trying to gain 3 inches myself and wouldn't mind looking the same shape-wise as long as I get bigger quantitatively without my belly size or weight changing.

When putting on your bra, remember to always "swoop and scoop".

Im underweight (well now im finally 100lbs thanks to working out) but before working out and eating surplus calories my breast growth didnt affect my stomach size or weight gain then again i didnt take herbal supplements like funegreek, BO, and etc. which is heard some herbs can cause weight gaining in unworthy places. Have you tried getting the oil version and just trying it on your breasts so thats the only thing that really would be affected by it?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon