Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NBE Newbie! Starting program + progress tracking. Advice?

Thank you guys so much! I will be switching brands on Volufiline next paycheck, (Thanks Ella!) I've also started ingesting coconut oil for other health benefit but I did read somewhere here that it can also help with NBE so fingers crossed. And I've ordered a soap with PM in it. Again, fingers crossed. Besides that everything is the same, I'm doing more research on massage techniques and herbs/supplements. I'll keep you guys updated. I'm so excited about my little boobies!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Hi Nips, I Wanted to do ‘the no poo method' but I'm not so sure. https://youtu.be/cn2SYsHRQ0k

(21-07-2015, 02:12 AM)danim Wrote:  Hi Nips, I Wanted to do ‘the no poo method' but I'm not so sure. https://youtu.be/cn2SYsHRQ0k

I think its completely worth it! I went through the exact same thing as the women in this video! I went through like 2 months of grease for transition then the next two months my hair was frizzy brittle and like breaking, I almost gave up. But my hair was also very damaged from bleach (one reason I went no poo) so the quality of my hair was showing. Eventually it leveled out but I stop using baking soda and went to a honey wash, which i loved. Then I forget what it was but I switched to using natural shampoo bars from etsy. https://www.etsy.com/shop/AquarianBath
There's more ways of no poo than just Baking soda! Do a little more research and figure what works for you. I'm so in love with my hair and I only wash every 5 days.

What are the shampoo bars like? I haven't shampooed in months. I use vinegar, baking soda, sporadically (NOT baking soda with vinegar, as we know that this makes a volcano action in kids' science experiments and I don't konw if that is safe for hair), but usually just wash with conditioner. I also oil my hair, at least once weekly. So far, so good. My hair is much more moiste and thick.

I'll give it a try Tongue. My hair is pretty healthy right now. I use ginger's mask one a week ( THANK TO CHAR Smile )
I use klorane ' s products and I wash my hair every other day (before I used to washed everyday) but still feel greasy

(21-07-2015, 11:34 AM)char Wrote:  What are the shampoo bars like? I haven't shampooed in months. I use vinegar, baking soda, sporadically (NOT baking soda with vinegar, as we know that this makes a volcano action in kids' science experiments and I don't konw if that is safe for hair), but usually just wash with conditioner. I also oil my hair, at least once weekly. So far, so good. My hair is much more moiste and thick.

I love them! Most are made from coconut oil, shea butter, etc.. all natural no chemicals sulfates silicone parabens... They lather like shampoo though and I find my hair feels cleaner than when I was using commercial shampoos. I don't use any conditioners occasionally I will do and ACV rinse though. And I usually put an oil in my hair as well either jojoba or coconut. They've been the best addition to my hygiene routine. It so easy to travel with and is sooo much cheaper. Say I buy a bar for $8 it last for 3+ months. It's a little strange at first though. I think its been 15 months since my last commercial shampoo?

And what's this Ginger mask @Danim speaks of?

Just a short update on my breasts! WOW I'm so excited. I woke up this morning with really tender and slightly puffy nipples, The pain is extremely mild but probably intensified by my piercings (a blessing and a curse). I measured and I'm up 1/2 in but I sure it just swelling and not growth. I think it was from my hypnosis last night. Also my breasts feel much jigglier? lol like less firm. Is this a good sign? I also want to add collagen to my program. Is the Neocell a good one? And if I start Collagen are Amino acids redundant?
I don't think I can thank you guys enough. Heart

And then I also started a "no poo" thread. So we can take this over there~

@char @Danim

Nips, your progress is great! Is it really only 10 days? Phenomenal! You started at pretty close where I did and your beginning growth was so much faster than mine!

Which Volufiline cream did you use? I have used the Eveline creams, but not with any consistency, so my results are mixed from that. I should REALLY, really get into the massage groove. I think it would make such a difference.

Congrats again, and I'll be following your progress! Smile

Xo, Soli

P.S. Did you mention which hypnosis you're using? I'd love to give it a run!

Xo, Soli

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon