Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

noogling with stretch marks?

I'm considering buying the noogleberry. I have very small breasts, barely fill an A. I think there is very little fat in my breasts and they are mostly mammary glands.

I'm 35 and while they aren't really saggy they also aren't as high and perky as they used to be. I have stretch marks from after birthing my first. I was young and clueless about breastfeeding and my baby girl had week a NICU stay. Unfortunately they wouldn't let me breast feed for days until I finally demanded to be allowed. They didn't offer me any lactation help at all, just said pump. Well I was so tired one night I slept and woke up so engorged I got stretch marks! Not pleasant. One boob has minimal stretch marks, the other has a lot. The stretch marks cause some sagging. The right breast with more marks hangs down a bit more, making them asymmetrical.

I'm wondering if noogling would be a good or bad idea on more mature, less elastic skin that also has stretch marks? Would this cause sagging or weird shape? My breasts aren't full at all and they don't have a nice shape. They are set wide apart and not rounded. I'd hate to expand my breasts only to exaggerate the shape I have. Does noogling help with a better breast shape or only increase the size? What about the asymmetrical sagging do to the stretch marks? If it was just a size issue I could noggle the smaller one more. I guess there's no way to correct mine.

I would post pics but they're just too embarrassing. Not like all the nice, young, perky ones on here. Trust me, no one wants to see them. Smile

My skin is older I guess you could say and a defective nipple from breastfeeding. I don't noogle a lot bit id say my boobs are similar to yours, having breastfed and all that too, one is a bit lower than the other and one slightly bigger. I personally think you should get the noogleberry and you will soon see what kind of shape your boobs take on after a good noogling session.
In terms of stretchmarks etc you can always use a moisturizing cream prior to noogling and look into things like collagen, H acid, msm, silica, all things to support connective tissue and growth.
I don't think anyone can say just how or what shape they will take on as a result of noogling but for most girls its always positive and they are really happy.

I'm not young or perky! lol but I think noogling is a good idea most of the time! Right Ella??

(11-07-2015, 04:59 AM)Karren Wrote:  I'm not young or perky! lol but I think noogling is a good idea most of the time! Right Ella??
Hi stranger!!
Yeh I do it occasionally but tape the old nipples down OR do it very gently Smile

I didn't start noogling yet but everyone says it helps with shape, I'm hoping it would improve my mild constriction and make my boobs symmetrical aswell. From the results of the girls on here, I'm very optimistic.
About the stretch marks, I also have them, got them when I hit puberty. They're very obvious, multiple longitudinal lines all facing the nipples. I Hated them for a while but I've actually grown fond of them, they seem to get more apparent unfortunately the more my breasts grow, they were more hidden when the skin sagged but now they're stretched out. The reason NBE made me fond of them is that I've got a great way to measure growth with. The lines used to start where my boobs started, under and on the sides but now they're in the middle, which means I've grown on the side and under. The center not so much, waiting patiently for that line to move more outwards. Great tracking way haha

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon