Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My program with pics :)) Aromatase on the way!

So I've decided to try vitex and BO this cycle. I'm on the 12th day of the cycle and i'm taking vitex since the 6th. I'm on the 2nd month on BO. I'm thinking about stopping vitex around the 14th day to let LH to fall and progesterone to raise (just trying a new method instead of taking vitex on the luteal phase). After the period my boobies have deflated again:/ they continue smaller then before when I was not taking BO. So I don't know what to think about BO yet... :/ I've been with major headaches for the last few days too, i've stopped BO for one day and i'm better, it can be just a coincidence but the only thing different from the month before is the BO/vitex mix.

Hope that progesterone cream can bring them back to life again this cycle...

(20-08-2015, 01:18 AM)Odile Wrote:  So I've decided to try vitex and BO this cycle. I'm on the 12th day of the cycle and i'm taking vitex since the 6th. I'm on the 2nd month on BO. I'm thinking about stopping vitex around the 14th day to let LH to fall and progesterone to raise (just trying a new method instead of taking vitex on the luteal phase). After the period my boobies have deflated again:/ they continue smaller then before when I was not taking BO. So I don't know what to think about BO yet... :/ I've been with major headaches for the last few days too, i've stopped BO for one day and i'm better, it can be just a coincidence but the only thing different from the month before is the BO/vitex mix.

Watch out with the BOSad Hope you are going to do better with the PC cream!

(20-08-2015, 12:22 PM)Hannah14 Wrote:  
(20-08-2015, 01:18 AM)Odile Wrote:  So I've decided to try vitex and BO this cycle. I'm on the 12th day of the cycle and i'm taking vitex since the 6th. I'm on the 2nd month on BO. I'm thinking about stopping vitex around the 14th day to let LH to fall and progesterone to raise (just trying a new method instead of taking vitex on the luteal phase). After the period my boobies have deflated again:/ they continue smaller then before when I was not taking BO. So I don't know what to think about BO yet... :/ I've been with major headaches for the last few days too, i've stopped BO for one day and i'm better, it can be just a coincidence but the only thing different from the month before is the BO/vitex mix.

Watch out with the BOSad Hope you are going to do better with the PC cream!

Thank you Hannah, I will. I'll probably end this bottle, so just untill the end of the cycle and go back for my last program.

The first month i've ramped up until 750mg, but this month I'm just taking 250mg/500mg of BO. And I've read that some girls have just seen results with around 2500 mg. The first month I didn't feel tired or with headaches, so adding vitex with BO can be the cause of these new symptomes. But as I didn't see results for the 2 months with BO (actually I think I've shrunk) I'll probably stop with BO now that i'm having these symptoms. When I stop vitex in about 2 days I will see if the headaches and tiredness continue.

I've been doing the math to calculate my P:E ratio and that's the result that came out.

Hormone || Result || Reference Values

Progesterone || 36pg/mg || folicular phase: 50-100pg/mg; ovulation: 100-150; luteal phase: 150-450pg/mg
Estradiol || 3,0 pg/mg

"Estradiol Conversion Factor: pg/ml x 3.671 = pMol/L
Progesterone Conversion Factor: pg/ml x 3.18 = pMol/L"

So, converting to moles
E 3,0 x 3.671 = 11,013pMol/L
P 36 x 3,18 = 114,48pMol/L

P:E = 114,48:11,013= 10,39 = 10

My P:E ratio is 10:1 when the range is from 20: 1 to 170:1. So very low P.

(23-08-2015, 11:33 PM)Odile Wrote:  I've been doing the math to calculate my P:E ratio and that's the result that came out.

Progesterone || 36pg/mg || folicular phase: 50-100pg/mg; ovulation: 100-150; luteal phase: 150-450pg/mg
Estradiol || 3,0 pg/mg

So, converting to moles

It sounds really weird to me that one can be so low on P( I dunno anything about it) But what did the doctor said? Do you know what reason(s) could be behind having a low P? Or are you just a low producer of it? Or is it assumed as healthy?

Goodluck fixing it Odile, are you first going to try a couple of periods only working on boosting P?

Hi Odile,
Thanks for sharing your hormone results. What test did you get done, was this a saliva or blood test (did you order it online? If so please link/advise on source!)?

I had a full hormone level blood check done earlier this year, but I am looking at the results now trying to interpret them and no Progesterone was checked, just FSH, LH, Prolactin, Estradiol, Testosterone and DHEA-S. Actually it seems the same as your blood test done that you posted on your underdeveloped breasts thread, so I'm assuming this one now must be a saliva test as I see you were asking for some good places to get one done!

Seems like the blood tests don't give enough info to be able to analyze on all possible imbalances, so curious where you got your tests done and how much did it cost?

Now that you know you are low in progesterone, would you use PC for a whole cycle or just the luteal phase? I kind of suspect my hormone profile will be similar to yours! Used PC for 2 weeks before I started my current cycle on FG,SP,RC pills and that was the only time I had some serious growing pains, swelling and tenderness. I think I might be low progesterone as well - I have heard this tends to make your body be 'bottom heavy' in terms of fat distribution (I think you mentioned that you have this same issue in one of your threads!)

(28-08-2015, 02:08 AM)Little Owl Wrote:  Hi Odile,
Thanks for sharing your hormone results. What test did you get done, was this a saliva or blood test (did you order it online? If so please link/advise on source!)?

I had a full hormone level blood check done earlier this year, but I am looking at the results now trying to interpret them and no Progesterone was checked, just FSH, LH, Prolactin, Estradiol, Testosterone and DHEA-S. Actually it seems the same as your blood test done that you posted on your underdeveloped breasts thread, so I'm assuming this one now must be a saliva test as I see you were asking for some good places to get one done!

Seems like the blood tests don't give enough info to be able to analyze on all possible imbalances, so curious where you got your tests done and how much did it cost?

Now that you know you are low in progesterone, would you use PC for a whole cycle or just the luteal phase? I kind of suspect my hormone profile will be similar to yours! Used PC for 2 weeks before I started my current cycle on FG,SP,RC pills and that was the only time I had some serious growing pains, swelling and tenderness. I think I might be low progesterone as well - I have heard this tends to make your body be 'bottom heavy' in terms of fat distribution (I think you mentioned that you have this same issue in one of your threads!)

Hey Little Owl,

This time to check progesterone I've done a saliva test that Peggy told me about. I've ordered it from medivere, here's the link. http://www.medivere.de/shop/Frau/Hormons...-Frau.html
It costed me around €60 with shipping to EU.

But the first time I've had my hormones done it was a blood test, years ago. Here's the results

T3 || 1.40 ng/mL || 0.82 - 1.79
T4 free || 1.23 ng/dL || 0.80 - 1.90
TSH || 2.799 mU/L || 0.400 -4.000
Prolactin || 20.4 ng/mL || 3.1 - 25.0
FSH || 5.2 mUI/mL || follicular phase - 3.03 8.0 || ovulatory peak - 2.55 - 16.6 || luteal phase - 1.38 - 5.47
Total testosterone || 56 ng/dL || < 118
Delta-4-androtenediona || 2.39 ng/mL || 0.10 - 2.99
Estradiol || 83 || follicular phase - 20 - 160 || ovulatory peak - 34 - 400 || luteal phase - 27 - 246
Plasmatic cortisol || 12.2 || 5.0 - 25.0
DHEA-S || 79 || 29 - 781

Doctor didn't test progesterone that time.

And how's about your hormonal results?

Yes, I have a bottom heavy figure, I have more fat in the lower section of my body, with big bum and legs (which I love, but would love to have bigger boobies as well). And yes, bottom heavy figure is often associated with
estrogen dominance, which seems to be my case.

About using PC all cycle I haven't decided yet, right now i'm on the luteal and i'm using it. Will think about that, and even to sensitize E receptors it will be a good move to use it during the all cycle, as I have low E levels too.

What do you girls think about it?!

(26-08-2015, 05:12 PM)Hannah14 Wrote:  
(23-08-2015, 11:33 PM)Odile Wrote:  I've been doing the math to calculate my P:E ratio and that's the result that came out.

Estradiol || 3,0 pg/mg

So, converting to moles

It sounds really weird to me that one can be so low on P( I dunno anything about it) But what did the doctor said? Do you know what reason(s) could be behind having a low P? Or are you just a low producer of it? Or is it assumed as healthy?

Goodluck fixing it Odile, are you first going to try a couple of periods only working on boosting P?

Yeah ik, I've not done the test during the supposed days, I guess I've done the test during the follicular phase, but they present a reference value for follicular phase as well, and I'm still pretty low. I didn't show the results to my doctor because I've asked her to do new hormonal tests and she've declined. So I've done this on my own, with a saliva kit that Peggy told me about. Idk the causes behind having low levels, but right now, while I'm keep studying about it, I'm off BO and I'm back to my last program. Maca + Mucuna + Reishi + PC + amino at bed time...and I'm adding some nut leaf extract and vit C, B, D. Increasing Zinc and Magnesium seems to help too.

I'm considering repeating the P test after some cycles.

So, I'm back to my original program, and I'm now in the end of the cycle. I've added some wall nut extract topically during luteal, for massage, along with PC. And I've taken DQ during luteal as well. Next cycle i will probably stop DQ because of its solar reaction, try vitex during all cycle, and add wall nut and coconut oil internally. On the other hand I'm with lots of acne this cycle, so will reinforce anti-Dht action with CO internally, along with reishi. I'm having a nice swelling again. Here's a pic of where I stand right now.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon