Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My program with pics :)) Aromatase on the way!

How interesting! And I think I have almost a full bottle of DHEA, a friends gave me, just sitting in a drawer! Lawds. She was using it to elevate mood. After family vacation, I am gonna be adding it to my restart of getting rid of NBE herbs. Smile
By the way, here is some more good info from Missboobshirt's thread (posted July 14, 2015):
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=23128&pid=155375#pid155375

I wish I had studied this well when I was in school! Hahahahaha!Big Grin

(14-07-2015, 03:53 PM)peggy Wrote:  
(14-07-2015, 12:34 AM)Odile Wrote:  I've just received my hormonal results. I don't know if I've done the test in the right period of days to actually test progesterone but...

Estradiol is low.
3,0 pg/ml
Reference values: 1st half of the cycle: 0,2-10,4; Ovulation: 5,8-21,2;
2nd haf: 0,8-10,8

Estriol more normal.
11,3 pg/ml
Reference values: <21,0 pg/ml

Progesterone is very low.
36pg/ml
Reference values: 1st half: 50-100; Ovulation: 100-150; 2nd half: 100-450

So, apart of the period of the cycle in which I've tested, I have very low progestere.!?

Thanks for posting your test result. Oh yes, your progesterone is very low, so low that it seems that you did not ovulate in that cycle. Huh Our estriol and estradiol are both almost the same (I had 2,6 pg/ml estradiol and 12,1 pg/ml estriol). My P was higher (127 pg/ml) but since the range is 100-450 my P was still pretty low. What about your testosterone, cortisol and DHEA?

What are you going to do now? Will you use PC in luteal phase?

Yeah, my progesterone is really low, but I still don't know if i've done the test one week after ovulation. But even comparing with the reference values for the 1st half of the cycle, my progesterone is still very low, below the limits. Imagine that i've done the test on the wrong day because that cycle was longer than normal, do you think that I can count on that value anyway, comparing with the refence values for the 1st half, Peggy?

(14-07-2015, 04:02 PM)peggy Wrote:  
(14-07-2015, 02:04 PM)Odile Wrote:  So, in conjuction with my past hormonal results, I can see that I have:

Low DHEA
Low testosterone
High androstenedione
High prolactine
Normal estriol
Low estradiol
Very low progesterone

I think that Peggy and I have similar results, am I right? In our case I imagine that low levels of testosterone are not helping the game.

Normal estriol and low estradiol I think it can come from high androstenedione and low testosterone. Androstenedione is being transformed via aromatase into estriol, but testosterone is not being converted (maybe because we have low levels?!) into estradiol. Why androstenedione is not being converted into testosterone too?! Maybe our low levels of progesterone are being converted into androstenedione and less into DHEA, or what is converted into DHEA is rapidly converted into androstenedione and the path stays there, with high levels of andro, and low levels of test, that results in high estriol and low estradiol. Or androstenedione is not being converted into testosterone or what is converted into testosterone is rapidly being converted into DHT. Sorry for the mess. Does it make sense?

We have pretty much the same test results.

Maybe Lotus could chime in and share with us her knowledge?!

Yeah it would be great if Lotus step in with her knowledge.

Looking at this scenario these are my thoughts: Stimulate ovaries and pituitary. Raise hormonal production, raise dhea, raise LH to promote progesterone, raise and to take advantage of testosterone to transform into estradiol via aromatase, block DHT.

* Gaining weight - eat good and healthy

* BO (starting with 250mg. I've read some cases that just had results with 2000mg)
* MACA - DHEA | pituitary stimulation?! (source of iodine too)
* Mucuna pruriens powder every other day - pituitary stimulation (some studies report increases in testosterone and LH)
* Reishi - anti DHT
* Progesterone cream

* Vitamins: Collagen, Fish oil, B complex and will add C
* Massage: macadamia oil, coconut oil, lavender oil, arginine, PC
* Aminos at bed time
Still waiting to start noogling

Thoughts (for the future):
Add pituitary gland instead of mucuna?!
Vitex and BO, dangerous move?!
And about adding white peony to promote aromatase with BO, maca and reishi?

(15-07-2015, 07:35 PM)Odile Wrote:  
(14-07-2015, 02:04 PM)Odile Wrote:  So, in conjuction with my past hormonal results, I can see that I have:

Low DHEA
Low testosterone
High androstenedione
High prolactine
Normal estriol
Low estradiol
Very low progesterone

I think that Peggy and I have similar results, am I right? In our case I imagine that low levels of testosterone are not helping the game.

Normal estriol and low estradiol I think it can come from high androstenedione and low testosterone. Androstenedione is being transformed via aromatase into estriol, but testosterone is not being converted (maybe because we have low levels?!) into estradiol. Why androstenedione is not being converted into testosterone too?! Maybe our low levels of progesterone are being converted into androstenedione and less into DHEA, or what is converted into DHEA is rapidly converted into androstenedione and the path stays there, with high levels of andro, and low levels of test, that results in high estriol and low estradiol. Or androstenedione is not being converted into testosterone or what is converted into testosterone is rapidly being converted into DHT. Sorry for the mess. Does it make sense?

Looking at this scenario these are my thoughts: Stimulate ovaries and pituitary. Raise hormonal production, raise dhea, raise LH to promote progesterone, raise and to take advantage of testosterone to transform into estradiol via aromatase, block DHT.

* BO (starting with 250mg. I've read some cases that just had results with 2000mg)
* Mucuna pruriens powder every other day - pituitary stimulation (some studies report increases in testosterone and LH)
* Reishi - anti DHT
* Progesterone cream

* Aminos at bed time

Hi Odile and Pegg's,

I think you're on the track on increasing hormonal production, although I'd think about increasing GH (growth hormone) too. Increasing GH will create new receptors, your hurdle is to break the prolactin dominance. Do this and imo it will help solve some tuberous breasts. Get rid of all parabens (chemicals preservatives) which imitate estrogens, and it's not kind you want.

Diet and stress and exercise are huge factors. Consider lowering carbs, add more protein and healthy fats (as you know this, cause you a smart chica already, Peggy is too). Big Grin

Anyways........look into HITT (high intense interval training), add intermittent fasting 12-14 hours (a few days a week) and you get some 2000% increase in HGH. Coconut oil is the go-to topical imo for overall breast health, butt growth too. Who knew we have estrogen receptor in the BUTT??, hmmm............we do now. RolleyesBig Grin

This oil (Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride) is a modified coconut oil (minus the smell). It's a good idea to get fatty acids to synthesize with fat cells, (it helps prompted volume, and helps transport hormones to target cells).

A few more things, we must reduce systemic inflammation, doing so helps protect against so many diseases, in other words.......get up off our butts and get the blood flowing......Big Grin

Look into Dopamine and Acetylcholine, which are stimulating/energizing chemicals (good for breast growth), while GABA and serotonin are more relaxing, (not so good for breast growth). These chemical brain messengers are a whole different conversation, lol.......haha.....I won't make your eyes bleed on this one.......yet. RolleyesTongue

(16-07-2015, 04:07 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(15-07-2015, 07:35 PM)Odile Wrote:  

Low DHEA
Low testosterone
High androstenedione
High prolactine
Normal estriol
Low estradiol
Very low progesterone

* Reishi - anti DHT
* Progesterone cream

* Aminos at bed time

Hi Odile and Pegg's,

I think you're on the track on increasing hormonal production, although I'd think about increasing GH (growth hormone) too. Increasing GH will create new receptors, your hurdle is to break the prolactin dominance. Do this and imo it will help solve some tuberous breasts. Get rid of all parabens (chemicals preservatives) which imitate estrogens, and it's not kind you want.

Diet and stress and exercise are huge factors. Consider lowering carbs, add more protein and healthy fats (as you know this, cause you a smart chica already, Peggy is too). Big Grin

Anyways........look into HITT (high intense interval training), add intermittent fasting 12-14 hours (a few days a week) and you get some 2000% increase in HGH. Coconut oil is the go-to topical imo for overall breast health, butt growth too. Who knew we have estrogen receptor in the BUTT??, hmmm............we do now. RolleyesBig Grin

This oil (Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride) is a modified coconut oil (minus the smell). It's a good idea to get fatty acids to synthesize with fat cells, (it helps prompted volume, and helps transport hormones to target cells).

A few more things, we must reduce systemic inflammation, doing so helps protect against so many diseases, in other words.......get up off our butts and get the blood flowing......Big Grin

Look into Dopamine and Acetylcholine, which are stimulating/energizing chemicals (good for breast growth), while GABA and serotonin are more relaxing, (not so good for breast growth). These chemical brain messengers are a whole different conversation, lol.......haha.....I won't make your eyes bleed on this one.......yet. RolleyesTongue

Yupii hey Lotus is hereSmile

Exercice and reducing carbs, always good to keep it in mind, those are lacking in my routine and it's been hard to keep it on track.

Absolutely HGH! I'll definitely look into HITT and intermittent fasting 12-14 hours, cause it's not part of my vocabulary yet. Thanks for the input.
I've been taking arginine, lysine and tyrosine at bed time especially to promote HGH, but i've read that tyrosine also helps raising body temperature, which is good for BO. And about Mucuna, seems that it can stimulate pituitary, so it would be good for HGH, and it raises L-Dopa as well, which it turn will help to reduce prolactin.

Estrogen receptors and butts..hehe yup, mine are ALL in my bum, none has left for my boobies, i suppose...

Always appearing with new interesting things, Lotus. Will have to take a look at that oil.

(15-07-2015, 07:35 PM)Odile Wrote:  Yeah it would be great if Lotus step in with her knowledge.

* Reishi - anti DHT
* Progesterone cream

* Aminos at bed time

Interesting thoughts Odile.

I won't take BO or pituitary gland since I am vegan. But I might consider the following:

* MACA - DHEA (took it in the past already)
* Reishi - anti DHT (took it in the past already)
* Progesterone cream or walnut leaves tea (took it in the past already)
* EPO (evening primrose oil) - anti DHT - pro aromatase (taking right now)

Need to read about Mucuna pruriens, never heard of it before. Smile

(16-07-2015, 04:07 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Hi Odile and Pegg's,

Thanks Lotus. Smile

I will look into HIIT. Where is this Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride oil available?

(16-07-2015, 03:51 PM)peggy Wrote:  
(16-07-2015, 04:07 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Hi Odile and Pegg's,

Thanks Lotus. Smile

I will look into HIIT. Where is this Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride oil available?

Hi Peggy, Odile,

Caprylic Capric Triglycerides are produced by the esterification of glycerol (plant sugars) with mixtures of caprylic (C:8) and capric (C:10) fatty acids from coconut or palm kernel oils. The special combination, and esterification, are responsible for the silky oil feel. This is a specialized process used to achieve the skin benefits of the specific fatty acid esters that also results in superior oxidative stability, low color, and odor, as it is then further refined to remove residual fatty acids resulting in a pure ester, with a silky oil feel, that is a great choice for sensitive skin and oil free applications. The unique metabolic, and functional properties, of Caprylic Capric Triglycerides, are a consequence of their chemical structure, and makes them a versatile ingredient in numerous Pharmaceutical and Cosmetic applications.

In skin care applications Caprylic Capric Triglycerides offer several key benefits: they offer a noticeable silkiness in products, they exhibit excellent anti-oxidant properties to extend the natural shelf life, they offer skin nurturing benefits due to the skin loving nature of the specific fatty acid esters, not seen with common Fractionated Coconut Oil, or other carrier oils, and they are especially suited to sensitive skin and oily skin.
http://www.ingredientstodiefor.com/item/...rides/464/

Here's some on Amazon.
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss/180-0008467-2044120?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=Caprylic_Capric_Triglycerides

Updating time...
I've been noogling for a couple of days and idk exactly how I feel about it yet. I'm trying to find out the right way of doing it for me, so if some of you girls want to share your methods. I've been noogling before bed time, after massage. I pump, hold the vacum for 1 or 2 minutes, then release. I keep repeating this for around 30/40min. I don't get any swelling after pumping and my breasts get a bit cold and turn a bit blue/purple as well. I always massage after that. And you girls, for how long do you hold the vacum? And for how long do you repeat the process?

Actually, since my last cycle my boobies have deflated, it's noticible that they are smaller, and I didn't lost weight for that. In my last cycle I didn't take vitex or dong quai and my breasts have start deflating since then. I think that maybe it's because of that. And as I received my hormonal results and my levels of progesterone are so low, vitex was problably helping. Will see how my breasts react this cycle to my new program with BO but also without vitex or dong quai. Will start massaging with PC as soon as it arrives.

My boobs are coming back to life again!!Smile
Since i'm using progesterone cream i'm having a great swelling. I think progesterone is probably the key for me.

When i was taking vitex I used to have a great swelling too. Any thoughts about taking BO with vitex?!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon