Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi newbie here. Needs advice on my program!

Hey guys! I have decided to give NBE a try and I got my hormone levels checked. I have normal levels for all my hormones except prolactin which is significantly high!
I'm 21 years old, I have regular periods and my bra size is 32A. My dream is to go up 2 sizes to become a 34B and rid me of my boobiie depression.
So here is my program. please let me know if any changes should be made!!
2x fenugreek(610mg)
2x red clover (425mg)
3X fish oil ( 275 mg)
Vitamin C, D and E
Gelatin

I'll also massage twice daily using flaxseed oil ( chi rotations)
Hoping to get a feedback! It'll mean a lot!

I have decided to add Chasteberry vitex to my routine as I read here in this forum that it can raise progesterone levels and lower prolactin levels!
I have also quit smoking and increased my water intake.
Wish me luck ladies!

Best of luck! Hope you get your goal size! ^^
can you tell me why you are using gelatin?

Hi there,

I would stay away from fenugreek since it might raise prolactin.

Adding Vitex is a good idea. Have you looked into noogling?

You quit smoking,thats impressive. Goood job, venga venga!!Smile
And if you're skinny I woulld as well pay some attention to foods and proteins.

Thank you for your reply guys!
I'm eating gelatin capsules to increase collagen!
And no I can't get an Nb because it's Expensive for me and yes I'm concerned about the Fenugreek so I'm wondering what to replace it with.
Quitting smoking wasn't easy but anything for NBE.. It means a lot and I'm going to do what it takes! and I'm not overweight.. I already gained weight for this :p I think my BMI is 22 which puts me in the normal weight category..

Underweight *

Yay. Good job so far. What is the source of you profile picture, GivemeCs? Great picture! I lika da shiny.

Thank you Char! I Googled Rita Ora! :p I find her very beautiful and I think her breasts are just prefect! she's definitely my inspiration and that's my goal size.. Hoping to get there someday Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon