Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

When to know you should switch programs?

Hi everyone, I've been on BO for 2 months now but I'm curious about PM. Do you think I should wait and continue this program for a few more months or should I be able to switch after a few weeks of cleansing?

Reason I'm asking is because I took an online hormone quiz and it said I am most likely estrogen deficient, and PM apparently is good for that since it is strong estrogen. But I'm scared of side effects like spotting, and having a bf we don't wanna see spotting lol esp during intimate time. BO hasn't given me any side effects at all.

if it aint broke dont fix it.

trust me, there may come a time when this program stops working and you'll have to change. until then, keep on with what you're doing.

however, i wouldn't see anything wrong with adding to your current program.

(06-05-2015, 10:29 PM)sweets93 Wrote:  Hi everyone, I've been on BO for 2 months now but I'm curious about PM. Do you think I should wait and continue this program for a few more months or should I be able to switch after a few weeks of cleansing?

Reason I'm asking is because I took an online hormone quiz and it said I am most likely estrogen deficient, and PM apparently is good for that since it is strong estrogen. But I'm scared of side effects like spotting, and having a bf we don't wanna see spotting lol esp during intimate time. BO hasn't given me any side effects at all.

are you sexually active
if you are noogling is best cuz ur not messing with hormones
but havent you grown half an inch already keep at it for two more months and then seeBig Grin

@Orangepeels

Yeah that's what I thought, haha but some people saying BO is bad for you and such got me thinking a bit. But it doesn't seem to affect me. Do you think I could add Saw Palmetto to my program to get rid of excess androgens/testosterone?

@BWB

yes i am haha. and yeah I might just stick to what I'm doing. Noogling progress is super slow, but I guess I'm just impatient lol. I need to be more patient, give myself a goal for the end of the year. I would say my goal for end of the year would be small C cup

(07-05-2015, 02:15 AM)sweets93 Wrote:  @Orangepeels

Yeah that's what I thought, haha but some people saying BO is bad for you and such got me thinking a bit. But it doesn't seem to affect me. Do you think I could add Saw Palmetto to my program to get rid of excess androgens/testosterone?

@BWB

yes i am haha. and yeah I might just stick to what I'm doing. Noogling progress is super slow, but I guess I'm just impatient lol. I need to be more patient, give myself a goal for the end of the year. I would say my goal for end of the year would be small C cup

yes patience, remember my private message? I was doing good with fenugrekk and messed it up by starting the PM.

I cant talk but I chopped and changed like nobodies business... but I do belive you have to commit at least 3 months to see if somethings gonna work.
Im reading a lot about BO causing infertility in women...
Also be mindful those online tests can point you in the wrong direction. I did many of them and according to them I was estro dominant and deficient and progesterone deficient and gawd knows what else.
Be careful with the PM too. Just saying Blush

@ella what was your main program that helped you grow?

Yes I've read about that but idk there's conflicting opinions on it. But what made me consider wanting to change or maybe just a break was that I felt a small firm lump in my breast and I got worried. But I did just start my period today so is that normal?

(07-05-2015, 11:23 AM)sweets93 Wrote:  @ella what was your main program that helped you grow?

Yes I've read about that but idk there's conflicting opinions on it. But what made me consider wanting to change or maybe just a break was that I felt a small firm lump in my breast and I got worried. But I did just start my period today so is that normal?

I muck around loosely with fenugreek and fennel. Not suggesting you or anyone else do it cause I realise now how herbs can really F you up if you don't know what your taking which I didn't for along time.

For BO enlarging organs and causing infertility sounds too scary to risk in my books and PM too is a really strong herb so be careful.

IF the lumps gone since you got your period then you may be fibrostic breast (im no expert on them) but if its still there any lump should be investigated and sure as shit don't take any herbs until you know what it is. Not trying to scare you either sorry if it sounds that way. A hard lump that doesn't move a lot should be investigated straight away. A movable one might likely be a cyst.

Oh ok so you would suggest just noogling and massage then?

So the lump was supposed to go away when I got my period? Cuz it's still there but I can move it around

(07-05-2015, 09:30 PM)sweets93 Wrote:  Oh ok so you would suggest just noogling and massage then?

So the lump was supposed to go away when I got my period? Cuz it's still there but I can move it around

I wouldnt take anything until you get the lump checked out. Sounds harmless but for piece of minds sake i would.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon