Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What I've Learned From Dandelion Root

From my own personal experiences (and research that I've done), I've noticed that Dandelion Root has two particularly important uses: to promote the formation of bile and to remove excess water from the body in edemas conditions resulting from liver problems. Great...but what exactly does this mean?

Basically, the root especially effects all forms of secretion and excretion from the body. This boosting of secretion is key to the breast enhancement and formation of new breast cells and tissue. No side effects or contradictions with normal use.

Ladies, have you had success with this route?

I just added Dandelion Root to my program today to aid in weight loss and the processing of hormones and etc. I'd also like to know!

Very early on in nbe I also read that taking dandelion was key to successful breast enlargement. Still confuses me how it directly relates to breasts but who am I to judge. Im taking it only now for detoxing purposes cause of the bile aspect helping digestion, I hated the taste at first but its kinda grown on me!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon