Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PCOS - want bigger butt and rounded boobs - pls help :))

Maca root might be good for you, it's very supportive of the adrenal glands which I think would be great for someone with PCOS. && combining the maca with a good booty workout would definitely get it plumping!!

I actually just came across This Awesome Site which has some great workouts on it! The site is kinda confusing but if you scroll midway to where you see a pic of a girl in red and a girl in pink, and click on one of their pics, it lists workouts for upper, lower, and side of your booty. I'm going to be starting these workouts soon!!
It wouldn't really be fat but some juicy muscle is pretty sexy

I would get androgens under control from PCOS before using MACA, considering it's an adaptogen.

Thanks everyone for replies
Took macca a few weeks ago amd had a terrible allergic reaction...face swelled up like a football

I decreased my saw palmetto as i was getting low estrogen symptoms...insomia dry thin skin etc

got a zit for fitst time in months

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon