Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

journey to c cup from b cup

hi this is my first post i am 22 years old and i am trying breast enjargement naturally. i will be doing monthly video vlogs of my progress here is my first video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sb083O81tj8

my staring measurements are
bust 83.5cm
waist 75.5cm
hip 90.5cm

im currently doing brest massage with homemade oil infused with herbs.
and im taking home made herbal tea with the ingridents
fennel seed
fenugreek
wild yam

and i want to atart puerarima mirifica so im waiting for it in the post.

my body goal is to minamize belly fat whilst gaining bust and toned bum. im hoping the herbs will help with gaining and the exersize will help with toning. i want to be a full c of small d cup

my exersize routine is running 3- 4 miles 3-4 times per week for cardio
and 7 minuet planks for abs evey other day
butt toning exersizes like squats and bridges
push ups to tone bust

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hey kitty, welcome to the forum Big Grin glad you decided to join the journey as well.

what size are you? 32b? your size looks similar to mine. I'm trying to minimize belly fat as well but it's hard when I'm taking BO lol.

have you heard of noogleberry? it's awesome and I feel like I'm gonna get great growth out of it.

keep us updated!<3

hi sweets93,
yeah i hope it goes well for me! yes i am a 32 b cup.
ive heard of noogleberry, i havent tried it yet i what to see how well massage and herbs work first before i try to many things keeping it simple first then adding onto that if i need to Smile

Hi, Kitty! Welcome to your new home away from home! ;-) Lots of luck with your growth!!
I really like what you have, so far! They're very pretty and I love the shape!

hi want a pair thank you for welcoming me! i was nevous about posting but im happy i did [/code]

(20-04-2015, 02:25 AM)kittygirl92 Wrote:  hi want a pair thank you for welcoming me! i was nevous about posting but im happy i did [/code]

Don't worry, you're safe here! :-)

Just watched your video. You are cute and your breasts look fine. Smile
Wish you much success. Smile

Lots of luck for your new journey Kitty!
I would think in having hormones tested to start and to improve your program according with your organism needs. Keep updating us Smile

thank you! will keep you posted and yes i did a test and the resluts were my hormones are balenced however i really want Growth and development in my breast so im ready to exsperiment

so great, but do you have the results? because, even within limits, you can detect some imbalances. my doctor said that everything was in balance with me, since every parameter was within ranges, but i see that the levels of estrogen are a bit low and levels of androgens and prolactin are high. you can always understand the hormone dominance in your organism and construct a program starting thereSmile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon