Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ella's Summary 32A/B to 34C-D

(14-04-2015, 10:50 AM)AquaA Wrote:  Am I the only one that thinks chenismyname is actually beautywithboobs? Same style of writing, persistence and program/threads.

I was thinking the same AquaA. Wink

ELLACRAIG Wrote:Peggy the bra is from brasnthings.co.nz or .com.au
That style might be obselete but look under their water bras. Instead of a bottom foamuplift pad it's a soft water one. If you found them let me know because that one I'm wearing is too big

Ella, thanks for letting me know the website.

Hi Ella, I'm happy you achieved your goal but I would be really really sad if you left breastnexus!!!! You were pretty much my inspiration since your starting point is about the same as mine was. And you have a great personality. Your purple/pink bra looks stunning on you btw! Well goodluck with your health program and enjoy your familySmile

(14-04-2015, 10:50 AM)AquaA Wrote:  Am I the only one that thinks chenismyname is actually beautywithboobs? Same style of writing, persistence and program/threads.
Actually yes me too! Hence my lack of patience

(14-04-2015, 01:28 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  Hi Ella, I'm happy you achieved your goal but I would be really really sad if you left breastnexus!!!! You were pretty much my inspiration since your starting point is about the same as mine was. And you have a great personality. Your purple/pink bra looks stunning on you btw! Well goodluck with your health program and enjoy your familySmile
Thank you Hannah. Im far from anyones inspiration though that's for sure. Im still here however, maybe not as much though. Thanks again x

(14-04-2015, 07:38 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(14-04-2015, 01:28 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  Hi Ella, I'm happy you achieved your goal but I would be really really sad if you left breastnexus!!!! You were pretty much my inspiration since your starting point is about the same as mine was. And you have a great personality. Your purple/pink bra looks stunning on you btw! Well goodluck with your health program and enjoy your familySmile
Thank you Hannah. Im far from anyones inspiration though that's for sure. Im still here however, maybe not as much though. Thanks again x

No not to me, I think you've done a great job and how you are as a person is already a big inspiration to me! And you did grew about a full fat cup size right? I'm gonna miss youSadTongue You are some kind off sentiment to me,because when I started on breastnexus you kind off became my inspiration and now you are leaving whilst I only booked little results and I am far from done. Well its just making me sentimental....

Yes, Ella has a great personality which NBE needs. Smile POM

Yes she does! Joy the Ella fanclub! But I spotted a third leg on Ella's back, which is kicking her ass really hard. Dont do that hun, because you're not that far from inspiring people, you look great especially when I consider you're maybe about 10 years older then me.. I hope I can hold things in shape like you did.Wink

Not only that, but she's pretty and sexy!! ;-)
Stick around, sweetheart. We can use more people like you!
Take care!!

You guys are making me weepey!! *hugs* ♡

(16-04-2015, 12:10 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  You guys are making me weepey!! *hugs* ♡

I can feel it, too, hun! :-)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon