Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ella's Summary 32A/B to 34C-D

[attachment=9844]HANNAH this is for you as per pm.
I'm trying to gain more weight and truely DONT CARE if it goes to the wrong place. Guess I reached an age I don't give a toss what I look like (Within reason...)
But yeh 32C bra in this pic . Ps I'm eating like CRAZY cause we are on holiday.. who KNOWS what size il be when I get back... Smile

(05-07-2015, 01:58 AM)missboobshirt Wrote:  
(02-07-2015, 03:56 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  
(02-07-2015, 03:02 AM)myboobs Wrote:  
(02-07-2015, 01:55 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(02-07-2015, 01:37 AM)myboobs Wrote:  Lemon is a fantastic fruit . It has multitude of benifits . It willl nutrealise your acidity . Have you tried juice of brocoli +spinach + carrots + bitter groud ? It is nutritional qith minerals+vitamins . 1/2 glass twice a day Wink

No but I was just saying yesterday I need to start using the nutribullet again! Smile
Now I've just finished work so off to go home and play with my boobies Tongue

Boobie orgasm !! :o

LOL ha ha.:p

lol I know how you feel Ella, I have my day off and have been massaging all day! hope that you're doing well, love Smile

Hey missb thanks for checking in Smile same old here. But I'm with you on the maca and vit c thing. Only thing is I'm taking extra phytos by way of fenugreek and fennel plus the kudzu in my detox formula so hope I'm not overdoing the phytos.
Let's hope maca sees us both right.. Smile

(05-07-2015, 07:35 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  HANNAH this is for you as per pm.
I'm trying to gain more weight and truely DONT CARE if it goes to the wrong place. Guess I reached an age I don't give a toss what I look like (Within reason...)
But yeh 32C bra in this pic . Ps I'm eating like CRAZY cause we are on holiday.. who KNOWS what size il be when I get back... Smile

Thank you so much for posting Ella!! You actually look slightly thinner then I amHuh(not on the breasts but the arms legs and belly) But maybe its just the picture..I'm gonna make a picture for you today so we can compare.
You are totally right about the gaining, and believe me its not the age that you dont give a toss! I hope the holiday will do you good for gaining.

(05-07-2015, 08:21 AM)hannah14 Wrote:  

Thank you so much for posting Ella!! You actually look slightly thinner then I amHuh(not on the breasts but the arms legs and belly) But maybe its just the picture..I'm gonna make a picture for you today so we can compare.
You are totally right about the gaining, and believe me its not the age that you dont give a toss! I hope the holiday will do you good for gaining.

Cool look forward to it Smile

Who's the hot babe in that picture?? She can eat crackers in MY bed ANY day!!

[attachment=9857]
I've Been STUFFING MYSELF STUPID past few days on holiday. I can feel I've packed on an extra kg. There's a mirror in the hotel with mirrors I've been walking past and noticed not only is my gut jiggling a little but boobies too. Now this is what I'm aiming for ! And if I get a belly with it who cares! I still have my height and lean physique to pu it off *hopefully*... Now if only my husband would take any notice of me!!!

(07-07-2015, 08:55 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  I've Been STUFFING MYSELF STUPID past few days on holiday. I can feel I've packed on an extra kg. There's a mirror in the hotel with mirrors I've been walking past and noticed not only is my gut jiggling a little but boobies too. Now this is what I'm aiming for ! And if I get a belly with it who cares! I still have my height and lean physique to pu it off *hopefully*... Now if only my husband would take any notice of me!!!

U r rite !! :o those boobies defo look bigger Wink go gal Big Grin

Lookin curvy and a little buff! Nice!

You look good, And proportion-wise you can handle a little belly..You still have quite some breasts compared to your figure I think.

Amazing, you look great! Unfortunately I never get more boobs when I gain weight. It all goes to my thighs and to my belly. Sad

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon