Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ella's Summary 32A/B to 34C-D

(01-07-2015, 10:04 PM)myboobs Wrote:  
(01-07-2015, 08:14 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(01-07-2015, 02:15 AM)myboobs Wrote:  
(01-07-2015, 01:48 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(01-07-2015, 01:04 AM)myboobs Wrote:  Ella , follow the process given . I gave that to my staff who had digestive problems passing stools once in 7/ 10 days . She also shows signs of leaky gut . But she has improved greatly over last month following my advise . You can try it too .

Before eating breakfast , 2 tablespoonful of Virgin coconut oil or olive oil . Follow with porridge oats with cinnamon , some fibre and honey . If you like your caffeine , drink 1/2 glass of water than have 1/2 cup of caffeine drink . Avoid acidic foods , carbonated drinks are no no . Avoid red meats , stodgy foods , sugars , fried food .

Thanks mm. I need to Get coconut oil today. I appreciate any and all suggestions. Thanks so much x

No probs Ella . Always happy to help a friend Smile
Mymoobs I don't want to jinx it... BUT... funnilyenough after seeing my chiropractor yesterday he too told me about the coconut oil, so it seemed fitting you both said that. I had a tablespoon before dinner, then after dinner I had some marshmallow root/fenugreek in water and I had NO gastric issues last night, I slept through the night too without waking up with tummy pain, so I plan to do this daily now and see how I go, thank you Smile
Ella , to get best result , in morning before breakfast , 2 tablespoon coconut oil, followed by porridge with cinnamon , honey ,fibre .
Evening before meal 2 tablespoon coconut oil followed by salad and meal afterward .
2 HR before bed cocoa / ovaltine / hot chocolate and add coconut oil to it .

You will see good results gradually , eventually clearing your problem .

Thanks mymoobs. I will impliment this. I know cinnamon and honey combined are proclaimed to have many benefits too.

I have a Maca cacoe hit beverage I now take too. It has a high coconut sugar content which worries me abit only if it might feed existing bad bacteria but I'm sure il notice I'll effects and recognise them if so. A boost in weight is well needed here at the moment as it's winter.

(01-07-2015, 10:29 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(01-07-2015, 02:15 AM)myboobs Wrote:  
(01-07-2015, 01:48 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Thanks mm. I need to Get coconut oil today. I appreciate any and all suggestions. Thanks so much x

No probs Ella . Always happy to help a friend Smile
Mymoobs I don't want to jinx it... BUT... funnilyenough after seeing my chiropractor yesterday he too told me about the coconut oil, so it seemed fitting you both said that. I had a tablespoon before dinner, then after dinner I had some marshmallow root/fenugreek in water and I had NO gastric issues last night, I slept through the night too without waking up with tummy pain, so I plan to do this daily now and see how I go, thank you Smile
Ella , to get best result , in morning before breakfast , 2 tablespoon coconut oil, followed by porridge with cinnamon , honey ,fibre .
Evening before meal 2 tablespoon coconut oil followed by salad and meal afterward .

Thanks mymoobs. I will impliment this. I know cinnamon and honey combined are proclaimed to have many benefits too.

I have a Maca cacoe hit beverage I now take too. It has a high coconut sugar content which worries me abit only if it might feed existing bad bacteria but I'm sure il notice I'll effects and recognise them if so. A boost in weight is well needed here at the moment as it's winter.

Once your digestive system improves , you can take further steps to raise weight . It is important to have free flowing digestive system and then to have cleansed liver , gall bladder , pancreas , kidney functioning well .

(02-07-2015, 12:49 AM)myboobs Wrote:  
(01-07-2015, 02:15 AM)myboobs Wrote:  No probs Ella . Always happy to help a friend Smile

Once your digestive system improves , you can take further steps to raise weight . It is important to have free flowing digestive system and then to have cleansed liver , gall bladder , pancreas , kidney functioning well .

Yes with the exception of daily caffeine I have reduced alcohol intake and consume digestive enzymes, co initially oil now and gut healing herbs like fenugreek slippery elm lemon ginger etc I believe I'm on the right track. You clearly have experience in this area .
How do you support the pancreas though? I'd thought fenugreek/insulin/pancreas? I trueky don't know though..

(02-07-2015, 01:02 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(01-07-2015, 08:14 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Mymoobs I don't want to jinx it... BUT... funnilyenough after seeing my chiropractor yesterday he too told me about the coconut oil, so it seemed fitting you both said that. I had a tablespoon before dinner, then after dinner I had some marshmallow root/fenugreek in water and I had NO gastric issues last night, I slept through the night too without waking up with tummy pain, so I plan to do this daily now and see how I go, thank you Smile

Yes with the exception of daily caffeine I have reduced alcohol intake and consume digestive enzymes, co initially oil now and gut healing herbs like fenugreek slippery elm lemon ginger etc I believe I'm on the right track. You clearly have experience in this area .
How do you support the pancreas though? I'd thought fenugreek/insulin/pancreas? I trueky don't know though..

Cinnamon is the main one . Cinnamon is fantastic for multitude of functions . It is also important that your system is alkalised ( not alcohol )

(02-07-2015, 01:06 AM)myboobs Wrote:  
(01-07-2015, 10:04 PM)myboobs Wrote:  Ella , to get best result , in morning before breakfast , 2 tablespoon coconut oil, followed by porridge with cinnamon , honey ,fibre .

Cinnamon is the main one . Cinnamon is fantastic for multitude of functions . It is also important that your system is alkalised ( not alcohol )

Ok thanks. I have cinnamon at home. I track my alkalinity by ph strips and have plenty of lemon water in the hopes of offsetting the acidic effect of my coffee.
I have a alkaline greens formula I take daily too.

(02-07-2015, 01:17 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(01-07-2015, 10:29 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Thanks mymoobs. I will impliment this. I know cinnamon and honey combined are proclaimed to have many benefits too.

Ok thanks. I have cinnamon at home. I track my alkalinity by ph strips and have plenty of lemon water in the hopes of offsetting the acidic effect of my coffee.

Lemon is a fantastic fruit . It has multitude of benifits . It willl nutrealise your acidity . Have you tried juice of brocoli +spinach + carrots + bitter groud ? It is nutritional qith minerals+vitamins . 1/2 glass twice a day Wink

(02-07-2015, 01:37 AM)myboobs Wrote:  
(02-07-2015, 12:49 AM)myboobs Wrote:  Once your digestive system improves , you can take further steps to raise weight . It is important to have free flowing digestive system and then to have cleansed liver , gall bladder , pancreas , kidney functioning well .

Lemon is a fantastic fruit . It has multitude of benifits . It willl nutrealise your acidity . Have you tried juice of brocoli +spinach + carrots + bitter groud ? It is nutritional qith minerals+vitamins . 1/2 glass twice a day Wink

No but I was just saying yesterday I need to start using the nutribullet again! Smile
Now I've just finished work so off to go home and play with my boobies Tongue

(02-07-2015, 01:55 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(02-07-2015, 01:02 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Yes with the exception of daily caffeine I have reduced alcohol intake and consume digestive enzymes, co initially oil now and gut healing herbs like fenugreek slippery elm lemon ginger etc I believe I'm on the right track. You clearly have experience in this area .

No but I was just saying yesterday I need to start using the nutribullet again! Smile

Boobie orgasm !! :o

(02-07-2015, 03:02 AM)myboobs Wrote:  
(02-07-2015, 01:06 AM)myboobs Wrote:  Cinnamon is the main one . Cinnamon is fantastic for multitude of functions . It is also important that your system is alkalised ( not alcohol )

LOL ha ha.:p

(02-07-2015, 03:56 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  
(02-07-2015, 03:02 AM)myboobs Wrote:  
(02-07-2015, 01:17 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Ok thanks. I have cinnamon at home. I track my alkalinity by ph strips and have plenty of lemon water in the hopes of offsetting the acidic effect of my coffee.

LOL ha ha.:p

lol I know how you feel Ella, I have my day off and have been massaging all day! hope that you're doing well, love Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon