Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ella's Summary 32A/B to 34C-D

(26-06-2015, 11:47 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(26-06-2015, 11:28 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  I'm also searching for a good volufiline cream(which is hard) so all tips are welcome.Have you ever tried volu.cream?

I have used it but I don't think it works at all and its very expensive. You'd be better off making your own Smile

Making my own volufiline? Which brand did you tried btw? I also see there's a difference between voluplus and volufilline.. and volufilline is made from a plannt: sarsaparilla plant.. Maybe i can buy that plant in extract form..Then I could make my own. Its expensive indeed..Sad

(27-06-2015, 12:06 AM)hannah14 Wrote:  
(26-06-2015, 11:28 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  I'm also searching for a good volufiline cream(which is hard) so all tips are welcome.Have you ever tried volu.cream?

I have used it but I don't think it works at all and its very expensive. You'd be better off making your own Smile

Making my own volufiline? Which brand did you tried btw? I also see there's a difference between voluplus and volufilline.. and volufilline is made from a plannt: sarsaparilla plant.. Maybe i can buy that plant in extract form..Then I could make my own. Its expensive indeed..Sad

I tried isosensuals cause it's all natural but I don't really trust commercial creams ya know. Lotus had a recipe type thing for a cream, I think it was macadamia oil cucumber green tea? Il ask him Smile

(27-06-2015, 12:38 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

I have used it but I don't think it works at all and its very expensive. You'd be better off making your own :)

Making my own volufiline? Which brand did you tried btw? I also see there's a difference between voluplus and volufilline.. and volufilline is made from a plannt: sarsaparilla plant.. Maybe i can buy that plant in extract form..Then I could make my own. Its expensive indeed..:(

I tried isosensuals cause it's all natural but I don't really trust commercial creams ya know. Lotus had a recipe type thing for a cream, I think it was macadamia oil cucumber green tea? Il ask him :)

Thats the one recommended everywhere, a shame to hear it didnot work for you. It sounds so good, that it works onto the fat cells/adipose tissue help them divide/multiply. This link i read http://yestheyrenatural.com/a-guide-to-g...olufiline/
But yeah ask him if you want, thank youu. Volu.cream is to expensive anyway..Especially for somthing you have to use at leats for 2 months..

(27-06-2015, 12:54 AM)hannah14 Wrote:  

I tried isosensuals cause it's all natural but I don't really trust commercial creams ya know. Lotus had a recipe type thing for a cream, I think it was macadamia oil cucumber green tea? Il ask him Smile

Thats the one recommended everywhere, a shame to hear it didnot work for you. It sounds so good, that it works onto the fat cells/adipose tissue help them divide/multiply. This link i read http://yestheyrenatural.com/a-guide-to-g...olufiline/
But yeah ask him if you want, thank youu. Volu.cream is to expensive anyway..Especially for somthing you have to use at leats for 2 months..

oh heh I was soo excited when I got it but I used it religiously for over two months and nothing! Plus they contacdicted themselves say you would get 18% or something stupid growth in two months but HAD to use it for 6months to get results WTF..

(27-06-2015, 01:40 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(26-06-2015, 11:47 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  I have used it but I don't think it works at all and its very expensive. You'd be better off making your own Smile

oh heh I was soo excited when I got it but I used it religiously for over two months and nothing! Plus they contacdicted themselves say you would get 18% or something stupid growth in two months but HAD to use it for 6months to get results WTF..

Yeees I read something weird like that to about a study from volu. for 2months and you got 8%growth with the article I read they said but the article writer said that the study was not good enough because you have to use it for 6 months. I thought it was the article writer who was stupid. But when they say it theirselves WTF indeed.
But i'm sstill thinking about maybe trying it myself, I mean I was thinking Im doing this NBE for almostly 2 years now and if I could get that 8%(which sounds stupid while writing, as if you can talk about a breast in %) in 2months that means its only 10% off the time I've already put into it for only 35-40 euro's. Like that I might consider it, But I'm first going to try hops and wild yam.
Oh and btw I know almostly for sure now that Fennel is a phyto-estrogenic herb. I saw it on different herbal lists under phyto.estro

(27-06-2015, 02:44 AM)hannah14 Wrote:  
(27-06-2015, 12:06 AM)hannah14 Wrote:  Making my own volufiline? Which brand did you tried btw? I also see there's a difference between voluplus and volufilline.. and volufilline is made from a plannt: sarsaparilla plant.. Maybe i can buy that plant in extract form..Then I could make my own. Its expensive indeed..Sad

Yeees I read something weird like that to about a study from volu. for 2months and you got 8%growth with the article I read they said but the article writer said that the study was not good enough because you have to use it for 6 months. I thought it was the article writer who was stupid. But when they say it theirselves WTF indeed.
But i'm sstill thinking about maybe trying it myself, I mean I was thinking Im doing this NBE for almostly 2 years now and if I could get that 8%(which sounds stupid while writing, as if you can talk about a breast in %) in 2months that means its only 10% off the time I've already put into it for only 35-40 euro's. Like that I might consider it, But I'm first going to try hops and wild yam.
Oh and btw I know almostly for sure now that Fennel is a phyto-estrogenic herb. I saw it on different herbal lists under phyto.estro
Yeh I believe that too about fennel. They always warn against it if you have an estrogen related disorder. Bugger eh..

But yes I wasn't sold on volufiline but that's not to say it might not work on someone else. I kinda figured given what you found on absorption of calories it's worth a shot Smile

Lotus's recipe for a topical for my/our ref.

Fenugreek oil (use for estrogenic, prolactin/progesterone).....also for DHT/Aromatase
Coconut oil- (5 alpha reductase, tissue promoter) aromatase promoter
Omega 3-6-9 oil (essential fatty acids) anti-inflammatory, pro tissue/aromatase
Green Tea oil- anti-inflammary, estrogenic, aromatase promoter.

Thanks for the recipe Ella, and thank you Lotus as well! Sounds like a good one to try! I'm so excited lately, since I've saw some first growth recently Smile

(27-06-2015, 05:46 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(27-06-2015, 02:44 AM)hannah14 Wrote:  
(27-06-2015, 12:38 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  I tried isosensuals cause it's all natural but I don't really trust commercial creams ya know. Lotus had a recipe type thing for a cream, I think it was macadamia oil cucumber green tea? Il ask him Smile

Yeh I believe that too about fennel. They always warn against it if you have an estrogen related disorder. Bugger eh..

But yes I wasn't sold on volufiline but that's not to say it might not work on someone else. I kinda figured given what you found on absorption of calories it's worth a shot Smile

Thats indeed a bugger,especially since fennel(tea) feels so innocent(which herb not) And I love drinking it as a tea!

I was looking into this volu cream Smile I wanted to pick it up, it got good reviews. I wonder if its worth it, but I wanted to try this one out Smile
http://www.amazon.com/EXTREME-Super-Concentrated-Modeling--TOTAL-PUSH-UP/dp/B002BS7XX6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1435444409&sr=8-1&keywords=volufiline+cream&pebp=1435444416364&perid=114VWZDFWWKZKYGD7SPB

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon