Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I need instant help with fenugreek please help

(22-03-2015, 03:25 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  
(22-03-2015, 01:07 AM)Beautywithboobs Wrote:  
(21-03-2015, 11:03 PM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  
(21-03-2015, 10:16 PM)Beautywithboobs Wrote:  
(21-03-2015, 09:50 PM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  I hope I am not being in a bother but since you are in a hurry I will add what I know...

Fenugreek and saw palmetto is a popular combination. But either 6,000 mg fenugreek or about 3,000 mg fenugreek + 3,000 mg something else (like wild yam) is a more typical amount. With only 3,000 mg you should be very patient and 3 months might not be long enough. You can also find a 50% saponin fenugreek extract and then you only need a little bit, 300 mg or more. This is what Anon uses; it is not the same as fenugreek that is not an extract. Some women with low testosterone do not need saw palmetto, and making your testosterone too low may be a problem. If you lose libido, stop using saw palmetto. Likewise you can use about 3,000 mg saw palmetto or 320 mg saw palmetto extract with around 90% fatty acids. For both fenugreek and saw palmetto an extract with ##% of something is much more, so you only use a little bit if it is an extract standardized to ##% of something. If it is not an extract you use a lot more. More information is in my sig.

Thanks

Do u know if fenugreek is estrogenic progress throne or prolactin there is a lot of debate going on about that
All 3 and more. I read a lot of studies showing it is estrogenic, but only in those who already have estrogen. Other studies say it has progesterone effects but only in those who already have progesterone. Others say it has prolactin effects but only in those who already have prolactin. And so on. I think it is an amplifier or increases sensitivity. That is why fenugreek by itself is good. It does everything as long as you already have some to start with. If you are missing a hormone or you have no breasts at all then it may not be as good. If you have too much testosterone or insulin then fenugreek may be a problem because it can make them even higher unless you lower them first. That is probably why fenugreek and saw palmetto is such a good combination: raise everything, except lower testosterone. But only use saw palmetto if your testosterone is not already too low. If you have too much insulin (hypoglycemia), then don't use fenugreek.

So is 3000 mg fenugreek a good way to gain a cup size in three months along with 5000mg msm
Oh I did not notice that you started as 32aa. Nutrition would be the best place to start then. Look at the program in my signature.

6,000 mg fenugreek or more and 3,000 mg MSM would be better. A 50% saponin fenugreek extract would be even better than that, like what Anon got. Even 300-1200 mg if it is a 50% saponin fenugreek extract, that is better than 6,000 mg that is not a 50% saponin extract. More than 3,000 mg MSM doesn't help much more. But I don't think fenugreek and MSM will be enough without good nutrition. It might be enough, but probably not. If you use the nutrition in the program in my signature then you also do not need MSM because it already has enough sulfur.

If you are around 32aa or 32a you might have a problem keeping you from growing larger and you should fix that with good nutrition first or you might be stuck.

I think it may take longer than 3 months no matter what because nutrition may take at least 2 months to help, maybe longer.
I'm a full 32a and I have good nutrition

(22-03-2015, 03:54 AM)Beautywithboobs Wrote:  
(22-03-2015, 03:25 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  
(22-03-2015, 01:07 AM)Beautywithboobs Wrote:  
(21-03-2015, 11:03 PM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  
(21-03-2015, 10:16 PM)Beautywithboobs Wrote:  Thanks

Do u know if fenugreek is estrogenic progress throne or prolactin there is a lot of debate going on about that
All 3 and more. I read a lot of studies showing it is estrogenic, but only in those who already have estrogen. Other studies say it has progesterone effects but only in those who already have progesterone. Others say it has prolactin effects but only in those who already have prolactin. And so on. I think it is an amplifier or increases sensitivity. That is why fenugreek by itself is good. It does everything as long as you already have some to start with. If you are missing a hormone or you have no breasts at all then it may not be as good. If you have too much testosterone or insulin then fenugreek may be a problem because it can make them even higher unless you lower them first. That is probably why fenugreek and saw palmetto is such a good combination: raise everything, except lower testosterone. But only use saw palmetto if your testosterone is not already too low. If you have too much insulin (hypoglycemia), then don't use fenugreek.

So is 3000 mg fenugreek a good way to gain a cup size in three months along with 5000mg msm
Oh I did not notice that you started as 32aa. Nutrition would be the best place to start then. Look at the program in my signature.

6,000 mg fenugreek or more and 3,000 mg MSM would be better. A 50% saponin fenugreek extract would be even better than that, like what Anon got. Even 300-1200 mg if it is a 50% saponin fenugreek extract, that is better than 6,000 mg that is not a 50% saponin extract. More than 3,000 mg MSM doesn't help much more. But I don't think fenugreek and MSM will be enough without good nutrition. It might be enough, but probably not. If you use the nutrition in the program in my signature then you also do not need MSM because it already has enough sulfur.

If you are around 32aa or 32a you might have a problem keeping you from growing larger and you should fix that with good nutrition first or you might be stuck.

I think it may take longer than 3 months no matter what because nutrition may take at least 2 months to help, maybe longer.
I'm a full 32a and I have good nutrition
Then hopefully you will be ok.

IMO try 600 to 1200 mg 50% saponin fenugreek extract, 3,000 mg MSM and 320 mg saw palmetto extract. If you already bought fenugreek then still buy fenugreek extract and use both, except a little bit less extract. If you react badly to saw palmetto extract then stop using it.

Good luck. Hopefully that will work fast. If not then try the nutritional recipe with rice bran, spirulina, brewer's yeast and so on.

And what about adding RC or Soy with MSM and Fenugreek? If the FG is looking for a companion to work with wouldnt that do the trick?

(23-03-2015, 03:44 PM)Mayko Wrote:  And what about adding RC or Soy with MSM and Fenugreek? If the FG is looking for a companion to work with wouldnt that do the trick?

What is rc

Red Clover- not near as strong as PM- but works in a lower capacity.

(23-03-2015, 05:06 PM)Mayko Wrote:  Red Clover- not near as strong as PM- but works in a lower capacity.

Do u know if fenu is estrogenic

(25-03-2015, 08:55 PM)Beautywithboobs Wrote:  
(23-03-2015, 05:06 PM)Mayko Wrote:  Red Clover- not near as strong as PM- but works in a lower capacity.

Do u know if fenu is estrogenic

Lotus and SurferJoe have both said yes. Def. progesterone, perhaps e activity and its said prolactin is present as well.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon