Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Topical PM?

Hello,
I was looking into trying topical PM. Anyone try this with good results? Is it necessary to ingest it, or is a topical cream just as effective? I really dont want to ingest it if i dont have too lol. I would have posted this on the PM forum but it has not had any posts sine 2012 lol.

What is a good topical brand of PM?

Also flaxseed oil? I bought it and am rubbing the liquid from the capsules on my breasts before pumping. Will i receive all the benefits from topical treatment as opposed to ingesting it? I heard somewhere that absorption through skin is actually better in some cases.

Just wanted some thoughts on the subject.

Thank you!

(20-03-2015, 03:51 PM)LilBit28 Wrote:  Hello,
I was looking into trying topical PM. Anyone try this with good results? Is it necessary to ingest it, or is a topical cream just as effective? I really dont want to ingest it if i dont have too lol. I would have posted this on the PM forum but it has not had any posts sine 2012 lol.

What is a good topical brand of PM?

Also flaxseed oil? I bought it and am rubbing the liquid from the capsules on my breasts before pumping. Will i receive all the benefits from topical treatment as opposed to ingesting it? I heard somewhere that absorption through skin is actually better in some cases.

Just wanted some thoughts on the subject.

Thank you!

Not really, flaxseed oil doesn't contain lignans, ingesting flaxseed will likely mediate estrogen receptor beta (ER-b), estrogen receptor beta is protective against the proliferation of breast cancer.

You'll likely have better results using something that is estrogen receptor alpha (ER-A) mediated like macadamia nut oil. Another proactive oil is coconut oil, which builds tissue and combats DHT (Dihydrotestoste) the strongest androgen that prevents breast growth.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon