Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Do Noogleberry Cups work with the Kangzhu pump?

I have grown out of the largest kangzhu cups (woohoo!), but now I don't know which cups to purchase next!

Has anyone successfully used NB cups with a kangzhu pump??

I'm thinking that if you have the noogleberry cups with the air locks that it should work.. or you can put a couple valves on the line (from the pet store).. as ling as you can fit a plastic air tube over the end of the K pump...

(16-03-2015, 08:15 PM)msnewboobies Wrote:  I have grown out of the largest kangzhu cups (woohoo!), but now I don't know which cups to purchase next!

Has anyone successfully used NB cups with a kangzhu pump??

Did you purchase the NB cups and are able to use them with the Kangzhu pump?

I too outgrew the Kangzhu cups (the large set, ) and was about to order from Noogleberry when i decided first to use some other smaller Suction devices from Kangzhu and a container i found at walmart. That and a little ingenuity and you have a servicable pump. It takes some crafting ability, and just the right size plastic dome . I drilled a hole into the bottom of a small drinking picture ,The same diameter as the bottom of the largest Kangzhu dome. (the one i found was made of clear plastic),, i then hot glued a smaller suction cup on the bottom ,over the hole id made . The hardest part was trimming it down to a length where the Silicon seal that rests against the chest, would still fit the rim of this new container. It was hit and miss, until i got it just right, but i can now not only have more space for growth within the new dome ive made,, it is shaped differently and holds more breast tissue. The hardest part is not getting in too big a hurry and realizing your in a sense starting over with a new mountain to climb. I know this method works.. Because i started out with more pointed flap like breast tissue and now have much fuller , more rounded breasts very feminine in appearance. If it works for a man it should work for you. I know it sounds uncouth, kinda like steeling your husbands duck tape to make something and its not as pretty as Noogleberry i guarentee you, but its an option . Good luck.

I actually ended up not buying the noogleberry cups and just started taping my breasts! I used to put pill bottles in the cups so my nipples wouldn't grow - I couldn't find balls that would fit in there and stay in place so I saw the pill bottles and did that!
And well I thought the problem was that the cups weren't wide enough circumference-wise since I got a lot of great swelling when I switched from the medium kangzhu cups to the large ones, but once I took the pill bottles out, I had so much room in the cups for swelling.

Hopefully soon I will actually grow out of these large ones and have to figure out something else. Thanks for the suggestions everyone Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon