Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Newbie seeking advice on fuller, not bigger, boobs???

Hello Everyone,

I have been following this site for years, but just recently got the guts to actually post. I am on Wonderup and it is truly a miracle for growing my breasts. I am by no means flat, but I had a hormone imbalance when I was younger, had larger breasts, and now they are fairly deflated looking. I am hoping that someone might be able to give me some advice on what would be the best route for getting fuller breasts, not necessarily larger ones. I had blood work done earlier this year and nothing came up saying that I had a hormone imbalance, although my dermatologist does believe that I am due to my skin and the peach fuzz all over my body. I am fairly active, workout nearly every day, 26 years old, not kids, and I am not on birth control. Birth control actually caused me to lose hair and develop dry skin. I run fairly long distances and I get pretty well considering. I am hoping to find something that will fill out my breasts and that will not promote cellulite. I took an herb, the name of which is escaping me now, and it did cause a slight increase in cellulite so I discountinued using it. I massage with coconut oil nearly nightly and it makes a big difference. But, again, my boobs are still fairly deflated looking and I would like make them fuller again.i know PM or Maca an help, I am just worried about gaining weight in my butt, I already have a butt that grabs enough attention as it is, so getting a bigger butt is not up my alley. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Good luck to all you wonderful ladies out there!

Best,

Fullerboobs

Hi,

Why not try this exercise:

take dumbbells 3-5 kg in your both hands, lay down,
straighten your arms above the chest, lower your arms to the sides as straight as you can and them bring them back together above the chest. Make sure you keep dumbbells so as you feel more tension in your chest. 10 times x 5 sets and make sure you eat some protein food within half an hour.

This works for me sometimes when I am not lazy, shows some shape, but it needs to be repeated once in a while.

If you are going to try this, please, let me know if it worked for you.

Cheers

I workout nearly daily and that doesn't do anything other than make my boobs shrink. But thank you for the recommendation.

You could look into a pump or noogleberry. Massage does wonders too. Or you could try an "itworks" wrap on them.
Good luck

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon