Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Here i go again!

(03-04-2015, 09:14 PM)WantAPair Wrote:  
(03-04-2015, 07:35 PM)HeroinFox Wrote:  It does! Every day, I feel that much better. sometimes when I look in the mirror I start to cry. I just can't believe that face & body is mine!

You ARE lucky to have that face & body!! I wish I had one like it!!
What are those demonic-looking black dots in your eyes??
Must be some kind of eye treatment lmao, just kidding HeroinFox, you look amazing! I'm looking forward to more progress pics Big Grin

Lol WAP, thanks!
Tres, thanks. I'm looking forward to my progress too!

I have gained .5" on my bust! We'll see if it stays!

I wish I could have found some little suglasses to hide my identity with but alas... my phone isn't cool enough. hahaha

.5" is still here. I'm on day 21. Increased my workout, today. I'll post another in-depth progress update on day 30! Have a great weekend, everyone.

Update. day early

front of hair 5.5"
Back of hair 13.5"

UB. 32
B 33.5
UB. 27
W 25
UH 34.25
B 36.25
T 20

Weight 117#

Will post pictures today or tomorrow

Day 1 & Day 29

Not a huge difference.

(18-04-2015, 01:31 AM)HeroinFox Wrote:  Day 1 & Day 29

Not a huge difference.
-------------------------------------------------
Is day 1 to the left?

(18-04-2015, 01:31 AM)HeroinFox Wrote:  Day 1 & Day 29

Not a huge difference.

I would love to have anyone of those boobs right now Big GrinBig Grin

Yes, it is Pom. I'm going to take another photo tomorrow morning (so the lighting is the same/close to day 1)

Thanks, Beauty!

You can't tell but they actually did get bigger. I think I have some side views that I can use for comparison.

Of course, when you raise your arms to take the pic, then, you really flatten your breasts. So, in reality you should be bigger. Smile POM

I found a great before NBE photo of myself! Even though it is embarrassing I want to share my progress. Yes, my breasts are not symmetric. But they are looking more similar the longer I do NBE
(Hopefully they are in the right order)
Before is April 23, 2014. After is May 2, 2015 (1 year off/on NBE)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon