Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Soli's Program

Thank u for replying quickly again. I was about to buy pituitary , but already taking risk with BO I don't want to make it more complicated. So yeah I would look into some safer growth hormone booster. I think I would need one as I'm going to be 33 and I've read that after 30 we should add growth hormones in out program. I've also read about GABA people use that for GO. Might look into that.
Un not taking anything for temp right now if I remember it correct. But what do u think u would add if u need to?

Hi Lily!

Hmm, if it were me personally, I'd start by trying iodine/kelp or cayenne pepper. They seem to be the easiest to incorporate for me, and cayenne is also a good circulatory boost. But if neither of those were right for me, I think then I'd look into l-tyrosine.

For HGH, I think l-arginine is frequently mentioned? I'd have to look it up and see. I don't know a thing about GABA. Smile

HTH!

Xo, Soli

I ordered l-tyrosine for now. I would try to find l-arginine locally in stores as I do t wanna keep paying for shipping cost.
Your quick versions e's were of great help.
Happy growing Smile

Happy to help, and sending big boogie vibes!

Xo, Soli

Hey Soli, do you ever usually have to take your temperature before taking BO? I think I'm always relatively hot-temperature wise so I don't think I would need to. But I hope I will start seeing results! What's tingling supposed to feel like? Cuz I felt something but idk if it was tingling.

I've never taken my temperature in relation to NBE. But if you find you're not getting results, it might be a place to start the tweaking. Just FYI, my hands and feet are always cold, and I'm making some progress. Who knows: maybe I'd make more progress by monitoring and managing my temp!

Look for nipple tenderness, and just general activity in the breast area where there wasn't any previously. It isn't tinglies like the pins and needles you get when you, say, lose circulation in a limb, it's much more subtle than that, but you can feel the energy. Does that make any sense? Probably the most important clue will be nipple soreness, and an on-again, off-again sensitivity to your shirts, if braless. Smile Feeling something is GOOD!!

Congrats!

Xo, Soli

Oh okay haha thanks, yeah I haven't taken my temp but I read on other posts that people have to take L-tyrosine or kelp to raise their temp. I think mine is fine lol.

Yeah my nipples and areola definitely look puffier/fuller! Did you ever have problems with it upsetting your stomach? I think I took it on an empty stomach and I had to go to the bathroom right after haha.

I haven't had any experience like that. Sad

Maybe try with a glass of milk? It might be a good enough buffer to not have to eat first, but it's got protein, which is key... If you don't metabolize lactose, then maybe take the capsule with almond milk or whatever other milk analog you use. I bet that might offer just enough buffer. If not, then try with a meal. At first I was taking with a meal, not really separating it out, and I still felt it working. I feel like it works better when I take it on an empty stomach, but I don't think it's that big a deal, and truthfully it's way more important that you don't make yourself sick!Blush

Xo, Soli

Hmm maybe cuz I drank alcohol yesterday and coffee in the morning as well...LOL

So it's not a problem, just the weekend really took a toll on my tummy. hahaha so I'll try drinking more milk too. I can digest lactose, so I'm gonna have my protein shake right now.

do you order your swansons from amazon or directly? I think I will need more by next month lol

Ohhhhh, yes. I just lost a day due to unwise alcohol consumption, so, good - you've figured it out!

I order it directly. I have found that once you do that, they inundate you with all kinds of discounts and offers. At first it's kind if a pain the the email (if you know what I mean) but when it comes time to order, I usually save at least 10% and then get free shipping to boot. Cool If you can put up with the marketing baloney, I think it's worth it.

Xo, Soli

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon