Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My program works!!!

First month I took Maca (1-2 capsules daily), organic alfalfa (3 capsules daily), dmae (1 capsule daily) and drank teas that contained fennel, fenugreek, ginger, cloves, anise, coriander, pepper and spearing. Not necessarily together. I also use progesterone cream and take a multivitamin and multimineral. I also take extra potassium, calcium and magnesium. I grew one inch. Second month I focused on improving my sleep and decreasing my stress. I added teas that contain anti androgens such as skullcap and lavender at bedtime. And lots of yummy spearing tea. I take a melatonin 30 min before sleep as well and I grew another inch. I went from AA to a B cup.

Almost forgot to mention that one of the teas contains a lot of oat straw.

My dumb phone tho! Spearmint tea not spearing

That's great.

Too much potassium during the end of the luteal phase can cause worsening PMS symptoms, however.

I actually think it has helped me with that because it prevents cramping. Then again I don't take too much of the stuff[/align]

You might be right. I read that too much potassium causes PMS problems. It's a salt, that has different effects of table salt. Perhaps the different salts need to be in the right proportion to keep the fluid balance right between cells and the blood stream.

yay! I am so happy you found something that works for you Smile is it okay if I ask what kind of PC do you use? I heard ones with out without phyto estrogens are good.

Yes ma'am I just use the gnc store brand Smile

Wow! And such an easy to follow program!

Wow, what a healthy program. Smile POM

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon