Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New to noogleberry? How does it work? Success stories?

Just wanna post these here for my reference in the future Smile

Side view: (week 1)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(07-03-2015, 11:19 PM)veronica_19 Wrote:  I am doing the same.. i mean herbs,.... 2 of them 3 times a day.. it;s my second month.. I have gained some weight but i don;t know its my boobs grew or the only thing it is the fat I notices on other areas too.. I am gonna wait for 4-5 months.. if I will not see result I will make surgery.. p.s. we have the same size : D

Hi there good luck to you too Smile what herbs?

fenugreek saw palmetto and red clover only

Hi darling,

That's some nice swelling you got there!
I'm glad noogling is doing a great job for you.
Keep up the good work!

(08-03-2015, 02:55 PM)veronica_19 Wrote:  fenugreek saw palmetto and red clover only

i was taking those too but fenugreek started making me smell bad..lol so I stopped! My boyfriend was like "Why do you smell like maple syrup?..so weird" and so I had to tell him. He doesn't mind me trying to make my boobs bigger but I didn't tell him about NB yet I think it would be too weird. hahah

(09-03-2015, 12:13 AM)Pinkie_ Wrote:  Hi darling,

That's some nice swelling you got there!
I'm glad noogling is doing a great job for you.
Keep up the good work!

Omg yay!! You can see swelling? Big Grin I'm so happy. that means there's progress Wink Well I think I pumped too much today and a follicle popped...it's kinda bleeding Sad so I'm taking a break for a few days. How's your progress?

Oh yes, i definitely see a difference between your first pics and now. I'm glad to see you keep on noogling cuz in one month i have noogled about 4 times.. But then again i barely have any privacy at home and the bathroom is the only place where i can noogle. It would seem weird if i had to use the bathroom every morning and evening for more than an hour lol. And don't get me started on the farting sounds.. so embarrassing! Anyway, so far PM has done pretty much nothing for me but i keep my doses low cuz i'm too afraid of the effects it can have on your period. MSM has given me a bit of swelling so i might up my dose soon Smile did you consider taking msm?

Keep us updated!

(09-03-2015, 07:49 PM)Pinkie_ Wrote:  Oh yes, i definitely see a difference between your first pics and now. I'm glad to see you keep on noogling cuz in one month i have noogled about 4 times.. But then again i barely have any privacy at home and the bathroom is the only place where i can noogle. It would seem weird if i had to use the bathroom every morning and evening for more than an hour lol. And don't get me started on the farting sounds.. so embarrassing! Anyway, so far PM has done pretty much nothing for me but i keep my doses low cuz i'm too afraid of the effects it can have on your period. MSM has given me a bit of swelling so i might up my dose soon Smile did you consider taking msm?

Keep us updated!

Haha yay that makes me happy!Smile thank you. ohh so you dont even have privacy in your room?:O I heard you can hydronoogle like do it in the shower so possibly you can get away with it Wink yeah those farting sounds are funny! lol and yeah I'm too scared to take PM my cycle is already weird. What's MSM? I considered bovine ovary but I don't know, I don't want to mess myself up too haha.

Naah i share my room with my little sister and she's way too annoying to understand what i'm doing haha. Yeah i heard about that but i figured i'm having enough trouble noogling normally, i should give it a try though. I heard BO is pretty good for underdeveloped breast.. if only it didn't freak me out i'd give it a try but it just seems too weird..

Msm is a sulfur. It creates collagen wich is good for your joints, hair and skin but also for the perkiness and firmness of the breasts =) you can also take collagen in capsules. So many choices haha

(10-03-2015, 12:44 AM)Pinkie_ Wrote:  Naah i share my room with my little sister and she's way too annoying to understand what i'm doing haha. Yeah i heard about that but i figured i'm having enough trouble noogling normally, i should give it a try though. I heard BO is pretty good for underdeveloped breast.. if only it didn't freak me out i'd give it a try but it just seems too weird..

Msm is a sulfur. It creates collagen wich is good for your joints, hair and skin but also for the perkiness and firmness of the breasts =) you can also take collagen in capsules. So many choices haha

Oh yeah lol so how do you usually noogle in the bathroom then?:O I always noogle in bed haha. But I guess you could noogle while taking a bath or something since you'd be laying down. It's easier when you lay down Smile And yeah it seems kinda weird. I already took fenugreek, saw palmetto, and red clover but it kinda just made me bleed early.

Ooh, so it's also good for other things besides breasts? Maybe I'll check it out

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon