Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Stubbornfemme's Program

Hey! I'm going to follow your progress and throw some additional support at you Smile I just ordered my first corset waist trainer so I'll be doing that as well. I'm a ruler frame, so I want to bring in the sides of my waist some. Glad to hear you had some quick growth! I don't know what caused it to go down. But I think your fenugreek dose is fine personally. Women who use this to help boost their Breastmilk supply use more than that. Just make sure you drink plenty of water, and like Pom said, it wouldn't hurt to add in some lemon water daily Smile

There's exersizes you can do to add size to your hips (other than glute targeted exercises- although squatting is great for hips too). You need weight or plenty of resistance to make any muscle grow, so with all of these, use either weights or bands that give you a challenge. More resistance is better, but don't hurt yourself. Listen to your body and pay attention to your form Smile

You can do 3-5 sets of 15-20 reps for the exersizes with bands and 3-5 sets of 10 reps of the exersizes with heavy weight. Do controlled slower movements, not quick sloppy bursts.

* Side lunge with either barbell or dumbbells. (Heavier weights)

* Side lying hip abduction with a resistance band.

* Standing side abduction with a resistance band

* Squat side kick with band

* Sumo walk (I love this one!!)- done with a band

* Standing cable hip abduction. I love this one too!! (ABDUCTION. Not "adduction". You want your leg that's on the opposite side of your body from the machine to be the one that you kick out- away from the machine. Oh, you'll feel it in the hips and glutes Smile Use heavy weight, but not so much that it messes with your form.

There's also hip opening yoga poses that help:

http://naturalenhancementblog.com/hip-op...oga-poses/

https://www.pinterest.com/SoUnpredictabl...rstitial=1

I don't know if you're interested in Maca or not, but I saw much faster gains in my boobs and my booty when I added that in along with mild phytoestrogens (fenugreek internally and flaxseed oil for massages and ground flaxseed in smoothies). If you do want to try it, get gelatinized maca (not raw maca) and start with about 1/4 of the recommended dose and gradually build up. Take it AFTER you eat something and take it in the morning. I actually split my doses, I take 1/2 after breakfast and 1/2 after lunch. Don't take it past like 3 or 4 pm because you might have a hard time sleeping. It's not like an energy drink jittery thing, but it does give you nice, all day energy. And do breaks. I tried the "take it for a month then break for a week" thing and I lost some gains during that week. So then I switched to taking it mon-fri and breaking on sat & sun each week and I like that much better & I don't lose gains.

Fyi- maca is a food, it's not a supplement Smile

(12-04-2015, 09:24 AM)Charlie_girl Wrote:  I don't know if you're interested in Maca or not, but I saw much faster gains in my boobs and my booty when I added that in along with mild phytoestrogens (fenugreek internally and flaxseed oil for massages and ground flaxseed in smoothies). If you do want to try it, get gelatinized maca (not raw maca) and start with about 1/4 of the recommended dose and gradually build up. Take it AFTER you eat something and take it in the morning. I actually split my doses, I take 1/2 after breakfast and 1/2 after lunch. Don't take it past like 3 or 4 pm because you might have a hard time sleeping. It's not like an energy drink jittery thing, but it does give you nice, all day energy. And do breaks. I tried the "take it for a month then break for a week" thing and I lost some gains during that week. So then I switched to taking it mon-fri and breaking on sat & sun each week and I like that much better & I don't lose gains.

Fyi- maca is a food, it's not a supplement Smile

Thank you so much for all the advice, glad to have support! I didn't want to take Maca because it seemed like it was for booty growth and I felt like it would redirect more of my gains to that area since I already naturally grow there first. I will try it, hopefully it will help with my breasts! As for the exercises for the hips I have been doing those, I'm pretty good about working out... I love it. I am seeing big changes in my body from my excercise but unfortunately not the breastsDodgy. One thing I can say is that the corset along with working out 4 times per week is really helping! I couldn't stand to wear it at first but now I wear it to sleep and it's the best option for me. You get many hours in and after the first night you get used to it and sleep normally. If only growing breasts was as easy as changing the rest of your bodyDodgy.

(12-04-2015, 09:21 AM)Charlie_girl Wrote:  Hey! I'm going to follow your progress and throw some additional support at you Smile I just ordered my first corset waist trainer so I'll be doing that as well. I'm a ruler frame, so I want to bring in the sides of my waist some. Glad to hear you had some quick growth! I don't know what caused it to go down. But I think your fenugreek dose is fine personally. Women who use this to help boost their Breastmilk supply use more than that. Just make sure you drink plenty of water, and like Pom said, it wouldn't hurt to add in some lemon water daily Smile

There's exersizes you can do to add size to your hips (other than glute targeted exercises- although squatting is great for hips too). You need weight or plenty of resistance to make any muscle grow, so with all of these, use either weights or bands that give you a challenge. More resistance is better, but don't hurt yourself. Listen to your body and pay attention to your form Smile

You can do 3-5 sets of 15-20 reps for the exersizes with bands and 3-5 sets of 10 reps of the exersizes with heavy weight. Do controlled slower movements, not quick sloppy bursts.

* Standing cable hip abduction. I love this one too!! (ABDUCTION. Not "adduction". You want your leg that's on the opposite side of your body from the machine to be the one that you kick out- away from the machine. Oh, you'll feel it in the hips and glutes Smile Use heavy weight, but not so much that it messes with your form.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Oh thanks Charlie_girl for this post. It is so informative that I wish you could put it in my "Exercise" thread as a guide for other members. And also thanks for supporting Tinker Bell, she can use your support. <3 POM

(12-04-2015, 03:41 PM)pom19 Wrote:  
(12-04-2015, 09:21 AM)Charlie_girl Wrote:  Hey! I'm going to follow your progress and throw some additional support at you Smile I just ordered my first corset waist trainer so I'll be doing that as well. I'm a ruler frame, so I want to bring in the sides of my waist some. Glad to hear you had some quick growth! I don't know what caused it to go down. But I think your fenugreek dose is fine personally. Women who use this to help boost their Breastmilk supply use more than that. Just make sure you drink plenty of water, and like Pom said, it wouldn't hurt to add in some lemon water daily Smile

---------------------------------------------------------------
Oh thanks Charlie_girl for this post. It is so informative that I wish you could put it in my "Exercise" thread as a guide for other members. And also thanks for supporting Tinker Bell, she can use your support. <3 POM

Lol Pom, I sure could! <3

(12-04-2015, 03:01 PM)Stubbornfemme Wrote:  Thank you so much for all the advice, glad to have support! I didn't want to take Maca because it seemed like it was for booty growth and I felt like it would redirect more of my gains to that area since I already naturally grow there first. I will try it, hopefully it will help with my breasts! As for the exercises for the hips I have been doing those, I'm pretty good about working out... I love it. I am seeing big changes in my body from my excercise but unfortunately not the breastsDodgy. One thing I can say is that the corset along with working out 4 times per week is really helping! I couldn't stand to wear it at first but now I wear it to sleep and it's the best option for me. You get many hours in and after the first night you get used to it and sleep normally. If only growing breasts was as easy as changing the rest of your bodyDodgy.

I saw that you worked out (which I love! It's the best way to transform your body)- but I just wanted to share hip-widening tips just in case you or other readers didn't know Smile Yeah, I totally agree with you!!! I wish growing our Breasts was as easy as changing everything else!! Lol.

I'm not sure how your body will react to Maca since everyone is different, but I know that it helped boost by boob gains too. So I guess you can try it out like you said and see what happens?

Any tips for the corset? I just got mine in the mail today.

(12-04-2015, 03:41 PM)pom19 Wrote:  Oh thanks Charlie_girl for this post. It is so informative that I wish you could put it in my "Exercise" thread as a guide for other members. And also thanks for supporting Tinker Bell, she can use your support. <3 POM

I can put it in your exercise thread Smile I'll do that now.
Absolutely! The support on here is awesome!! I love it! I agree with you though that I wish it was a little more active, but I myself have wandered from the site for months at a time. Lol.

(14-04-2015, 03:47 AM)Charlie_girl Wrote:  
(12-04-2015, 03:41 PM)pom19 Wrote:  Oh thanks Charlie_girl for this post. It is so informative that I wish you could put it in my "Exercise" thread as a guide for other members. And also thanks for supporting Tinker Bell, she can use your support. <3 POM

I can put it in your exercise thread Smile I'll do that now.
Absolutely! The support on here is awesome!! I love it! I agree with you though that I wish it was a little more active, but I myself have wandered from the site for months at a time. Lol.
------------------------------------------
Oh, thanks so much. <3 POM

(14-04-2015, 03:43 AM)Charlie_girl Wrote:  
(12-04-2015, 03:01 PM)Stubbornfemme Wrote:  Thank you so much for all the advice, glad to have support! I didn't want to take Maca because it seemed like it was for booty growth and I felt like it would redirect more of my gains to that area since I already naturally grow there first. I will try it, hopefully it will help with my breasts! As for the exercises for the hips I have been doing those, I'm pretty good about working out... I love it. I am seeing big changes in my body from my excercise but unfortunately not the breastsDodgy. One thing I can say is that the corset along with working out 4 times per week is really helping! I couldn't stand to wear it at first but now I wear it to sleep and it's the best option for me. You get many hours in and after the first night you get used to it and sleep normally. If only growing breasts was as easy as changing the rest of your bodyDodgy.

I saw that you worked out (which I love! It's the best way to transform your body)- but I just wanted to share hip-widening tips just in case you or other readers didn't know Smile Yeah, I totally agree with you!!! I wish growing our Breasts was as easy as changing everything else!! Lol.

I'm not sure how your body will react to Maca since everyone is different, but I know that it helped boost by boob gains too. So I guess you can try it out like you said and see what happens?

Any tips for the corset? I just got mine in the mail today.

When I first got mine I tried to wear it during the day but couldn't stand it and was only getting 2-3 hours with it...One night I decided to wear it to bed, it was uncomfortable for the first night but after that I slept normally, almost like it's just cuddling my body lol. I sleep a lot so I'm able to get 8-10 hours of wear! You are asleep so it's not uncomfortable like when you try to wear it around during the day. For me it has been the best option. Let me know how it goes. I am seeing results and really happy with it!

I was thinking of ordering PM. The two brands I hear most about is Ainterol and Purafem. From what I gather most people buy from Ainterol but what's bothering me is their website. The spelling and grammar is embarrassing and makes me wonder if I can even trust them or if they are a reputable company. For example: "Do not fear of changes what you are going thru during your treatment. It's life changing experience." Huh Yikes. The Purafem website seems better but not as many people use that brand so I don't know if it's legit either...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon